• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the different doctors should be put in different tabs for images.

Also for quote here's another one "Important? What's that mean, important? Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi? Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat? Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi? Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so Many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them? Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run."

The quote looks good if it's only "Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so Many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them? Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run."

Diffrent tabs for different Doctors? Wouldn't that be too much?

As for the TARDIS thing, maybe because the TARDIS only shows High 1-C feats when using Spatial Manipulation? I don't know.

Hmm, I bet your much better than me when it's come to Whoniverse. Maybe you want to starts a revision thread?

To be honest, every quotes that the Doctor says is absolutely good. I just think that we shouldn't use the quote that is specific on one another person.

Well, the main reasons is we got many Doctors, and some incarnations haven't meets Rose.

I means... other character has a quote tab to "quote" their awesome speech, and we give the Doctor, the man who can move an entire army with his speech, a talk about Rose? I don't like it. It's need redecorated.

In my opinion, 4-B with Tractor Beam and removing the part about draining a supernova seems reasonable, since it is the upper limit of that TARDIS function. Either that, or it gets completely removed and transferred to Lifting Strength.

Also, the Doctor's TARDIS is missing this gem in its durability section: High Multiverse level+ (TARDISes can exist conterminously with the 5th dimension). Also, the TARDIS has High Universe level scalpels.

Okay guys, let's get back to the main topic first, and we can discuss about the whole TARDIS thing later.

@ByAsura

How about I change the thread to "Doctor Who addition" and we just discuss everything about tiers and powers in here?

Well, it's your choice, but I've got a ton of things to revise about the TARDIS on hand. I read and watched hundreds of pieces of Doctor Who media for those.

I'll try to collect them all. It'll take a while, and they'll be in expanding brackets

Keep in mind that this might not be absolutely everything.

Information Analysis (All TARDISes are capable of performing environmental checks on planets or monitoring their position in space-time. Can create 12-D datamaps) The Doctor seals off a part of the universe from a 5-D being.

Matter Manipulation. The TARDIS could convert 25% of its rooms into energy during Castrovalva. Nyssa confirms that they did "burn it up" rather than just Jettison it.

The TARDIS can enter conceptual space. The TARDIS can also travel to Parallel Universes, which are directly stated to be another space-time continuum, before they were closed.

Portal Creation and resistance to radiation. Also, Einstein trying to replicate his time travel could create portals.

Converts Einstein from an Ood into a human.

Resistance to spatial manipulation, more resistance. Also resistance to Temporal BFR (Krasko was unable to displace The Doctor's TARDIS due to it being "forceshielded", a feature all TARDISes possess, with the latter even realizing it was a TARDIS due to this fact)

The TARDIS can increase and decrease in size.

The TARDIS has a potential evolution feature, where it can gain new and random powers.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Exists conterminously with the 5th dimension)

Explosion Manipulation (Can create controlled explosions capable of reverting spatial paradoxes with the "wibbly lever")

Heat Manipulation with Stasis Halos (Able to block off a heat signature even when the surrounding temperature was absolute zero)

Light Manipulation (Can create "hard-light" holograms. Produced a blinding light to ward off The Shadow—a minion of the Black Guardian)

• The mute swung the TARDIS door fully open. A flood of light spilled out into the corridor. The Shadow shrank back, wrapping his skull-like visage in his cloak. 'Too much light...' he croaked. He tried to make himself go forward, like a man swimming against a strong current but the radiance coming from the TARDIS was too much for him.
Forcefield and Attack Reflection (Deflected a volley of missiles into a planet, destroying it)

• Fire!' shouted the Marshal. The pilot's finger pressed the button just as the time-loop snapped. The rockets ignited and the deadly missiles streaked away from the ship. The Marshal leaned back smiling. 'The moment of victory. Any second now my beautiful mushrooms will blossom and burst. He leaned forward to stare out of the viewing port, and gave a gasp of astonishment. 'No, no!' he shrieked. 'It's the wrong target!' The rockets struck - and the black asteroid, the Shadow's Planet of Evil, disintegrated into one enormous fireball. [...] The last flaming fragments of the Planet of Evil faded from the screen of the TARDIS scanner. 'Good shot, sir,' said the Doctor softly. Romana stared at him. 'But Doctor, he hit the asteroid. He was aiming at Zeos! What did you do?' 'Oh, nothing really,' said the Doctor airily. 'Merely set up a deflective forcefield between the Marshal and Zeos. It bounced the missiles smack onto the asteroid.' 'Oh is that all? I thought you'd done something clever!' 'You might have told us,' said Drax reproachfully. 'We was expecting to get blasted into infinity.' K9 appeared in the doorway. 'Affirmative!
Resistance to Magnetism Manipulation (The First Doctor stated that it would take a magnetic force equal to a Solar System to drain his TARDIS of power)

• DOCTOR: Oh, think not as you or I do, but it must be able to think as a machine. You see, it has a bank of computers.
  • BARBARA: You say the power is under this column?
  • DOCTOR: Yes.
  • BARBARA: And the column holds it down.
  • DOCTOR: Yes.
  • BARBARA: Well, then, what would make it want to escape?
  • DOCTOR: I've been racking my brains. I don't know.
  • IAN: Something outside?
  • DOCTOR: Yes, possible.
  • IAN: A magnetic force?
  • DOCTOR: Well, it would have to be a gigantic one. A one as strong as a solar system.
  • DOCTOR: I know. I know. I said it would take the force of a total solar system to attract the power away from my ship. We're at the very beginning, the new start of a solar system. Outside, the atoms are rushing towards each other. Fusing, coagulating, until minute little collections of matter are created. And so the process goes on, and on until dust is formed. Dust then becomes solid entity. A new birth, of a sun and its planets.
Now time for the Solar System level, likely far higher upgrade. This'll just be a copy-paste of this thread, which basically goes over how the tractor beam feat is an early TARDIS and how it has since been upgraded.

The Fifth and Sixth Doctors (who come in well after the tractor beam feat) have both made some pretty massive overhauls to their TARDIS, with the latter's even being roughtly comparable to The Master's newly upgraded TARDIS, which is constantly stated to be far superior in every way, before its generators were improved in The Quantum Archangel.

• The Doctor had been repairing the TARDIS console which had suffered badly in a recent Cybermen attack. He had assured Tegan that the TARDIS was now even better than new, a claim Tegan viewed with her usual scepticism.
  • It should have been unbeatable: omniscient, omnipotent. But the two TARDISes were holding their own. Both machines had been reworked again and again since their birth in the TARDIS cradles, with countless improvements from countless civilisations. And for the first time since they had both left those same cradles, they were on the same side. The Quantum Archangel was losing. The two TARDISes, fighting as one, broke through the sidereal barrier, knocking the Quantum Archangel away as if she were no more than an irritation, rearranging their apron wakes into whips and knives to keep her at bay.
  • 'It is a time machine,' the Doctor said pointedly. 'However, the Master's TARDIS bears about as much resemblance to the standard Type 40 as mine does.
  • The time ram was taking far longer than he had anticipated; perhaps the Doctor had made a few improvements to his battered old capsule since the Master had last broken into it. But he suspected this had more to do with the Doctor's legendary luck than any technical prowess. No, the results of time rams were as inevitable as death and taxes.
Now for the feat itself. On three occasions The Doctor's TARDIS has heavily damaged Dalek Saucers, and once took a glancing blow from a Dalek Stealth Ship, which are stated to be more powerful than Saucers and can destroy Battle TARDISes

The Doctor also adapts his TARDIS' shields to become immune to Time Torpedoes from Battle TARDISes, something that could previously freeze his TARDIS.

He did it with the TARDIS' forcefield. Unless you're talking about the link there, but I can't see what you're talking about.

Glad to see DW getting more attention.

The verse seriously needs to be updated.

He also has attack reflection with the amulet of ragnarok

Also the 43-D thing seems weird without further evalutatiob Although you could argue infinite dimensional based on the novel "spiral scratch"

@Sir Ovens

Just finished all of New Who Series (wants to watch the Classic ones, but can't find it), it's really great, the best for me. (Thirteenth Doctor is also not bad, but also not good, she needs a better writer)

@Zachary

That's interesting, do you have a scan?

I mean, you can crop the picture and post it.

And yes, if we have the pic I'm sure we can argue for it, Whoniverse have a very large canonicity.

It's also stated in the novel "divided loyalties" that the doctor in the future becomes the red guardian, a guardian of time and the embodiment of the concept of justice

I think so ye

I mean with the new dimensional tiering revisions combined with Spiral Scratch and Quantum Archangel Doctor Who god tiers would be something like "At least Low 1-C, possibly Higb 1-B"

And the Grace would be 1-A right?

They're exist beyond the multiverse's space and time, which would include infinite higher dimensions.

This quote seems fine, but I think that the current image looks better than the above suggestions.

In addition, I do not think that we can perform such a massive upgrade based on an obscure source that contradicts more prominent ones, and after Ultima revises our system, it likely won't matter anyway.

Back