• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its hard to point at strange and say "yup he obviously scales to x characters AP wise" because most of his fight scenes involve him creating constructs to fight with (to which he mostly doesn't manage to land hits with), restraining his targets through bands and whips, using hax to nullify a bunch of attacks, or using the mirror dimension or some other trap to **** with his target.

Its hard to point at strange and say "yup he obviously scales to x characters AP wise" because most of his fight scenes involve him creating constructs to fight with (to which he mostly doesn't manage to land hits with), restraining his targets through bands and whips, using hax to nullify a bunch of attacks, or using the mirror dimension or some other trap to **** with his target.
That's our biggest issue. That and none of the other sorcerers are comparable to him (Wanda is WAY stronger and all the others are way weaker) so any feats they may have probably can't be scaled to him either. The hax can make him probably stronger than any other character in the franchise, but they also make him weak af in terms of raw power since he obviously can't use too much force by himself. Just hope DS3 gives us some more discernable feats.

I can't wait to have Low 2-C 616 Strange 4 and a half years from now.
Let's hope BC's "hiatus" from the role doesn't last that long. I'm thinking two years or so but yes they'd better have him creating his own damn universe in that movie, so we can make him at least 3-A. I want to see some OP stuff like in the comics, seems like Thor: Love and Thunder could have a bit of that judging from the trailers and such :cool:😁

They're probably going to give him an appearence or two in other movies/series like they did with Ragnarok and No Way Home before Multiverse of Madness plus a third movie, at least I hope so, I want to see more of him, maybe we'll even see him in the Agatha Harkness series since it will focus on Magic (it's even possible we'll have a scene/episode showing Strange coming to released her from Wanda's spell after the events of Multiverse of Madness since he's aware of what happened)

They're probably going to give him an appearence or two in other movies/series like they did with Ragnarok and No Way Home before Multiverse of Madness plus a third movie, at least I hope so, I want to see more of him, maybe we'll even see him in the Agatha Harkness series since it will focus on Magic (it's even possible we'll have a scene/episode showing Strange coming to released her from Wanda's spell after the events of Multiverse of Madness since he's aware of what happened)
Could also have Agatha being tied to the Dark Dimension.
Would love to see a proper fight between Strange and Dormammu!

Seeing Dormammu again, this time with a genuinely cool yet eldritch design this time instead of just being a big head, would already be good
Honestly I thought it was a clever design and the visual was really powerful, he really felt like an extradimensional being so far above anything else!
It's the same thing I liked about Eternals. I can't say it's a good movie per se, but it's stunning to look at and they absolutely nailed getting a sense of size and scope when it came to the Celestials. Whenever they were onscreen you could really feel how gargantuan they were.
That said I do think it'd be wise to have Dormammu have like an avatar where he's closer to his comic counterpart or something :unsure: it'd probably make interacting with the other characters a lot easier.

I was asleep for a while lol but can you guys help me word and put together the scaling section text since after that there's nothing really stopping us from dropping the CRT

not a single word of it is done yet lol I'm not sure where to start and I'm adding the abilities and such to Wanda's blog

It's right here at the bottom but it's literally the last thing to do
First of all I appreciate you using my "nifty scarf" line in the justifications :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the scaling begins with Wong who scales directly to 8-C level due to the fight with Gargantos.
Strange should likely be similar but there was discussion of putting 8-A "likely far higher" or "likely higher" and the justification would be that he's clearly Wong's superior in strength and skill. We're also putting 6-C with Darkhold Key aren't we?
Wanda would be the same I'm sure, but now we have further justifications.
America is 8-C to 8-A due to the fight with Gargantos and the calcs mentioned in the blog.
Not sure if there's anything I'm missing out but I'll wait for a second opinion. That's probably all we'd need though.

First of all I appreciate you using my "nifty scarf" line in the justifications :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
lol well it's going on the profile too
Strange should likely be similar but there was discussion of putting 8-A "likely far higher" or "likely higher" and the justification would be that he's clearly Wong's superior in strength and skill. We're also putting 6-C with Darkhold Key aren't we?
pretty sure we're going with @Lacku's scaling chain since it also solidifies the tiers from earlier movies using another feat and the 6-C darkhold key has some credence so it should be discussed in the CRT albiet probably not directly mentioned as what we're solidifying strange's tier as
Not sure if there's anything I'm missing out but I'll wait for a second opinion. That's probably all we'd need though.
this is a good enough start thanks

lol well it's going on the profile too

pretty sure we're going with @Lacku's scaling chain since it also solidifies the tiers from earlier movies using another feat and the 6-C darkhold key has some credence so it should be discussed in the CRT albiet probably not directly mentioned as what we're solidifying strange's tier as

this is a good enough start thanks
I agree @Lacku had a solid tiering system I'd recommend using that as the frame of reference for it.
Glad to be of help :) anything else comes up let us know and maybe by tomorrow we'll get this all finished!

:|
...I asked about this at least like 5 times and got no answer for what we'll put it down as since it also involved her destroying the darkhold
Sorry, I might've not seen those messages. Just leave the darkhold as its own thing. Probably best just to give her deconstruction for making that sorcerer turn into a tiny cloud. (This way she gets both deconstruction and EE)

Also are we giving Wanda a new key for the darkhold for these abilities? I think we should considering certain stuff in here for both strange and wanda are exclusively spells straight out of the darkhold, like dreamwalking for example.

Sorry, I might've not seen those messages. Just leave the darkhold as its own thing. Probably best just to give her deconstruction for making that sorcerer turn into a tiny cloud. (This way she gets both deconstruction and EE)

Also are we giving Wanda a new key for the darkhold for these abilities? I think we should considering certain stuff in here for both strange and wanda are exclusively spells straight out of the darkhold, like dreamwalking for example.
the darkhold abilities are on their own seperate section in the ability tabs not a new key though

It wasnt a spell i think. We see wanda using her magic, using it to drop the the mountain on top of her and then all darkholds inside every universe get erased.
They do state that it was her who destroyed them though and she never could have done that without her magic.
It was sort of like her final sacrifice so no one could be tempted by it, which is why she erased it from every universe (it's definitely another justification for Multiversal+ range but it doesn't really imply power level).
Definitely hoping that wasn't her final movie, I'd love to see her get a happy ending somehow.

the darkhold abilities are on their own seperate section in the ability tabs not a new key though
Are we reading the same doc, cuz I don't see a separate section for darkhold abilities.

I'd also believe that Wanda should get a new key for the darkhold considering that she was doing a lot of her stuff from WandaVision with significantly much more ease such as illusions, reality warping (doing it thought based instead of needing her hand flicks, and in a weaker body too), oh yeah and the entire HEX which she directly in the movie called easy (despite visually struggling with it back in WandaVision). And similar to Strange's evolution from DS1 to later MCU appearances, she should be reasonably FAR more skilled with her magic than she was in WandaVision, when the one thing she knew how to do properly was cast magic nulling runes. And her mindset is far different in general, being FAR more willing to use any of her hax in combat, something her WandaVison self did not do whatsoever.

I don't really care enough to try to argue against not making a new key tho, so go on.

Are we reading the same doc, cuz I don't see a separate section for darkhold abilities.

I'd also believe that Wanda should get a new key for the darkhold considering that she was doing a lot of her stuff from WandaVision with significantly much more ease such as illusions, reality warping (doing it thought based instead of needing her hand flicks, and in a weaker body too), oh yeah and the entire HEX which she directly in the movie called easy (despite visually struggling with it back in WandaVision). And similar to Strange's evolution from DS1 to later MCU appearances, she should be reasonably FAR more skilled with her magic than she was in WandaVision, when the one thing she knew how to do properly was cast magic nulling runes. And her mindset is far different in general, being FAR more willing to use any of her hax in combat, something her WandaVison self did not do whatsoever.

I don't really care enough to try to argue against not making a new key tho, so go on.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dalesean027/Scarlet_Witch(Updated_Blog)#Post-Endgame
right here check the post endgame abilities

and if enough people want it we can add it though I'd say save it for the CRT

They do state that it was her who destroyed them though and she never could have done that without her magic.
It was sort of like her final sacrifice so no one could be tempted by it, which is why she erased it from every universe (it's definitely another justification for Multiversal+ range but it doesn't really imply power level).
Definitely hoping that wasn't her final movie, I'd love to see her get a happy ending somehow.
Gonna wait for more stuff on that.
I do definitely believe she did that using sheer magic

Back