• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I was thinking. Even though Strange was (emphasis on was) the Sorcerer Supreme he sure gets his ass handed to a lot lol
Tbf, he always ends up against enemies who vastly dwarf him in power (the funniest part might be that Wanda is possibly the weakest out of herself, Thanos and Dormmamu)
That or he underestimates his foes like Peter or how malicious and unpredictable the Goblin was

Well yeah, pretty much, although I believe Thanos with four Stones, including that of Reality, could be a serious match
This is true tho I'd say she could take him with 3 stones if her current self fought in doctor stranges place on titan since she's dwarfs her own infinity war and endgame selfs

And facts @Coolboy6

This is true tho I'd say she could take him with 3 stones if her current self fought in doctor stranges place on titan since she's dwarfs her own infinity war and endgame selfs

And facts @Coolboy6
Depends on wich Stones (he could do something with Time and Reality and probably Mind as well) but she would get the advantage

And yeah, her IW/Endgame state is completely dwarfed by her current self

At this point, the only beings stronger than her are complete Gauntlet Thanos, Arishem, Dormammu and the Living Tribunal and maybe (and that's a big one) the Ennead
Obviously they haven't interacted so she won't scale not rn at least but I'm sure she'd stomp the eternals lol maybe I'm underestimating them and wanking wanda👀 at the very least she hax stomps though that's the same for her vs most of the verse

I mean, isn't it literally stated that the Darkhold makes her stronger than the sorcerer supreme implying that amping is involved?

Last edited:
Well she is way weaker than street tiers in the past but beat Captain Carter hand to hand so she definitely got stronger through magic or some way or another.

Where does 8-A come from btw?

FTJMBciUsAUzF34

I'm slowly reading the entire thread so forgive me if I mention stuff that has been resolved but I'm not sure about Strange downscaling from Wanda. She seemed way more powerful.
It's moreso strange getting some sort of solid scaling finally from thanos and at least for not like instantly dying to wanda though the whole spirit thing doesn't count since at least I and some others believe it's soul hax(how the justification will work for the tier is tbd)

Btw I'm not sure why everyone is saying Wanda is the main character of the movie and steals the show. I thought she was pretty straight-forward and one-dimensional (not necessarily in a bad way) in this movie, we don't really waste that much time on her psyche and she's pretty much just following a typical Raimi villain arc.

Btw if you don't have the context of WandaVision as a normie audience member her motivations kinda seem weak because it feels like she's just randomly deciding to find her kids if you're not someone who's following the MCU.

Btw if you don't have the context of WandaVision as a normie audience member her motivations kinda seem weak because it feels like she's just randomly deciding to find her kids if you're not someone who's following the MCU.
Even worse than that if you didn't watch Wandavision as a normie you wouldn't even have context of her sons, her major power increase and drip change lol, and yes her motivation most of all

though the whole spirit thing doesn't count since at least I and some others believe it's soul hax(how the justification will work for the tier is tbd)
Is it Soul Manipulation it might be Possession since we see the Damned Souls in his eyes, we see them drowning Dr Strange's consciousness, then we also see Strange's body jerk around.

The Cloak of Damned Souls seems to give the wielder: Flight, Shockwave Generation or Air Manipulation, Energy Absorption and Barrier Creation, etc.

It could be an explanation why Wanda was having a hard time escaping since prior to her being surrounded we're shown that the Damned Souls were able to absorb her Magic.

Back