• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strange kills Chavez via absorption. It's a hax feat, not an AP one.
He can kill her as a result of absorbing her powers like the other Strange's did try to do before that doesn't mean he still isn't above her regularly with magic, those two things aren't mutually exclusive and he still defeated a monster who could harm her so he'd scale... I don't see the point you're trying to make

He can kill her as a result of absorbing her powers like the other Strange's did try to do before that doesn't mean he still isn't above her regularly with magic, those two things aren't mutually exclusive and he still defeated a monster who could harm her so he'd scale... I don't see the point you're trying to make
She's only 8-A with her powers. She performed the 8-A feat when activating powers. She's like 10-B otherwise.

She's only 8-A with her powers. She performed the 8-A feat when activating powers. She's like 10-B otherwise.
The entire kill her plot was because literally all the stranges can wield her power better than she could herself easily and resulted to try and kill her for the "greater good by just taking it" that literally has nothing to do with him still being above her with his magic

It's such a weird arguement to try and make for someone who can contend with thanos not being able to harm a 8-A character lol especially when she herself thinks he's above her and seeks his protection for that fact the only other thing is whether or not she trusted him because another strange tried to take her powers which would kill her🤦‍♀️

It's such a weird arguement to try and make for someone who can contend with thanos not being able to harm a 8-A character lol especially when she herself thinks he's above her and seeks his protection for that fact the only other thing is whether or not she trusted him because another strange tried to take her powers which would kill her🤦‍♀️
What has that got to do with my point? I never said Strange shouldn't be 6-C. When she thinks he's above her, she hadn't even performed said 8-A feat yet. It wasn't till the end of the film till she did so.

The entire kill her plot was because literally all the stranges can wield her power better than she could herself easily and resulted to try and kill her for the "greater good by just taking it" that literally has nothing to do with him still being above her with his magic
They wanna kill her because they want to take her ability to travel the multiverse, which they see as dangerous if others have it.

I never said Strange shouldn't be 6-C.
This has nothing to do with what I said either bro 6-C I didn't type that there at all
They wanna kill her because they want to take her ability to travel the multiverse, which they see as dangerous if others have it.
Literally what I just said on top of the fact that they also literally say verbatim that it'll be "easy" and "simple" for them to control.

Literally she's a threat + Strange's can control her powers better
and that still has nothing to do with her seeing him as above herself. And even after she awakens her powers she still simply just has a different perspective and trains in the mystic arts that doesn't mean that strange can't all of a sudden not be above her with his magic or that she magically considers him beneath herself

But seriously, why tou suddenly become so frontal all the sudden? @Emirp sumitpo
?

This has nothing to do with what I said either bro 6-C I didn't type that there at all
You were making a point about Strange, despite being Thanos level can't harm Chavez.

Literally what I just said on top of the fact that they also literally say verbatim that it'll be "easy" and "simple" for them to control.

Literally she's a threat + Strange's can control her powers better
and that still has nothing to do with her seeing him as above herself. And even after she awakens her powers she still simply just has a different perspective and trains in the mystic arts that doesn't mean that strange can't all of a sudden not be above her with his magic or that she magically considers him beneath herself
Ok

Should we make a profile for the Darkhold?
Probably. Would it be like a weapon page?

Finally watched it. Any revisions planned?
The plan is to upgrade Doctor Strange to being 8-C physically due to physically fighting his evil self and mordo. Get the 6-C downgrading from Wanda to replace his Unknown rating. And as for Wanda she gets 8-A durability for surviving Chavez's punches.

this might sound crazy but I'm thinking Strange could actually downscale to Wandas durability, I don't think it's ever implied in the movie that he's even capable of hurting her. I know we want 6-C ideally for Strange but until he has better physical feats with magic I'm thinking maybe he should get at most 8-A

Also why has this never been calced? This could scale to Pre-Infinity War Strange, Wong, and the Ancient One's AP with magic

I'm down for that but I'm still not sold on him being 6-C
What about this

AP: 8-C (Traded blows with 838 Mordo who was capable of harming 616 Strange with his physical strikes), Higher with Conjured Weaponry. 8-A (Something Something America Chavez), Likely Higher with Magic. 6-C with Sling Ring Portals (Scales to Wong who was able to cut Cull Obsidian's arm by closing a portal)

DURA: 8-C (Survived a point-blank Pumpkin Bomb explosion, etc). At Least 7-B (Scales to Wong and the other Sorcerers who were able to block shots from Sanctuary II's cannons which were able to easily kill Chitauri Leviathans)

What about this

AP: 8-C (Traded blows with 838 Mordo who was capable of harming 616 Strange with his physical strikes), Higher with Conjured Weaponry. 8-A (Something Something America Chavez), Likely Higher with Magic. 6-C with Sling Ring Portals (Scales to Wong who was able to cut Cull Obsidian's arm by closing a portal)

DURA: 8-C (Survived a point-blank Pumpkin Bomb explosion, etc). At Least 7-B (Scales to Wong and the other Sorcerers who were able to block shots from Sanctuary II's cannons which were able to easily kill Chitauri Leviathans)
I think that's perfect but since we have a lower value for Stranges magic it should be 9-A+ to at least 8-A, likely higher with Magic

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN APPLIED LMAO
Obviously the ones in charge of the CRTs were distracted by this
oh3mroac08q71.jpg

Also I just noticed that Strange Supreme (the what if one) is City level with Magic since he destroyed normal Stranges shields with energy blasts, I'm not sure if we'd scale that to normal Strange since Supreme had the upper hand the whole fight. Still if we did end up making Strange City level it'd make sense since he can't compete with Wanda

Last edited:
Also I just noticed that Strange Supreme (the what if one) is City level with Magic since he destroyed normal Stranges shields with energy blasts, I'm not sure if we'd scale that to normal Strange since Supreme had the upper hand the whole fight. Still if we did end up making Strange City level it'd make sense since he can't compete with Wanda
Nah he never really hurt supreme strange he wouldn't scale

Back