• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again that doesn’t prove 6-c physicals
Because the demons are human lvl fodder lol
1. How does it not? They were physically attacking her and she was surviving getting dogpiled despite them being able to parry her 6-C attacks

2. See above. Also, it narratively makes no sense for them to be 10-B or for Strange to be using 10-B attacks against the Scarlet Witch of all beings

Welp RIP. Imagine if we could get 8-A physical AP Wanda. Imagine having Wanda as superior in both physicals and hax to basically half the MCU lol
Tbh it just seems to make narrative sense to me that sorcerers like strange and Wong just be 8-C in ap and dura since they're pretty much shown to be comparable and Wanda having all around 8-A physicals would make sense narratively scaling like I'm gonna say it should be pretty obvious she isn't street or wall level in physical AP

Tbh it just seems to make narrative sense to me that sorcerers like strange and Wong just be 8-C in ap and dura since they're pretty much shown to be comparable and Wanda having all around 8-A physicals would make sense narratively scaling like I'm gonna say it should be pretty obvious she isn't street or wall level in physical AP
Wouldn't say Wanda not being 9-C or 9-B isn't obvious. She doesn't show any obvious striking strength feats other than breaching a magic shield with just her hand in conjunction with breaking her arm free of the demons

Agree with Wong being 8-C

Wouldn't say Wanda not being 9-C or 9-B isn't obvious. She doesn't show any obvious striking strength feats other than breaching a magic shield with just her hand in conjunction with breaking her arm free of the demons

Agree with Wong being 8-C
This obviously isn't objective but I don't think Strange is outpunching Wanda at the very least I'd assume they're comparable with physical AP

More and more guys who're supposed to be normal humans physically, at least in the movies, are getting dura as strong as super soldiers like Cap, like Strange, and even beyond in the case of Wanda
Tbf we had no idea what sorcerers were supposed to rated at physically for the longest so I doubt we say they were all always intended to be just human level especially now seeing as strange can tank pumpkin bombs and wanda can take 8-A punches they certainly don't fall into the regular human tier of character tho not at all

Mommy Wanda is horny for my dicc in that thumbnail

Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg

Why 8-A AP?
I'd think she should at least be be 8-C in AP if not 8-A
This obviously isn't objective but I don't think Strange is outpunching Wanda at the very least I'd assume they're comparable with physical AP
These are my personal thoughts on it at least I'd think it's pretty egregious to have her at street level AP those like Wong(yes wong he's considered comparable to strange), Strange and Mordo should be 8-C physicals all around and wanda had literally no reason to be beneath them especially when she had better physical showings even if not from her directly punching chavez or something

1. How does it not? They were physically attacking her and she was surviving getting dogpiled despite them being able to parry her 6-C attacks

2. See above. Also, it narratively makes no sense for them to be 10-B or for Strange to be using 10-B attacks against the Scarlet Witch of all beings
They never parried her attacks lol and they were attacking her mentally(or spiritual, still not sure) and they have shown to physically be extremely weak. Like there not even superhuman lol

Did you miss the part we’re they use hax to attack people?

They never parried her attacks lol and they were attacking her mentally(or spiritual, still not sure) and they have shown to physically be extremely weak. Like there not even superhuman lol

Did you miss the part we’re they use hax to attack people?
They collided with an energy attack from her

They use hax and strike physically. Admittedly, the hax is the major factor cuz they need to subjugate her, but they still strike her

Last edited:
They collided with an energy attack from her

They use hax and strike physically. Admittedly, the hax is the major factor cuz they need to subjugate her, but they still strike her
Um no, they are her magic

(0:25)

ya expect there physically’s are trash, how dose striking her prove anything?
It exists

But you'd think that statement wouldn't go unnoticed for like 4 years 💀
I guess nobody cares enough to look

Yeah why are we talking about ds1 strange any upgrades would be to his post inifnity war self

And we have 3 options

Keep 8-C and unknown

Do 8-C and 8-A with magic for being able to kill chavez and fight beings who can harm her (this should work since wanda outright tanks chavezes punches so she should upscale)

Or 8-C and 6-C with magic downscaling from thanos and wanda

Yeah why are we talking about ds1 strange any upgrades would be to his post inifnity war self

And we have 3 options

Keep 8-C and unknown

Do 8-C and 8-A with magic for being able to kill chavez and fight beings who can harm her (this should work since wanda outright tanks chavezes punches so she should upscale)

Or 8-C and 6-C with magic downscaling from thanos and wanda
8-C and 6-C with magic for those reasons seem to be agreed upon here

Back