• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me seeing that:
images
This is funny because we have a Diavolo vs MCU Dr Strange match up on their profiles lmao

If that's so, why doesn't Strange scale to Wanda with magic if it's basically said to be equal to her?

bet Wong could dreamwalk if he wanted he just nerfs himself by following the rules

here's the actual fullnquote btw

In my mind, Stephen Strange and Wanda are the only two sorcerers strong enough to even dreamwalk to begin with,” he says. “It’s such an impossible spell to achieve, let alone maintain. I think Strange, in my mind, is probably the first guy to ever attempt to possess his own corpse. It’s the Break glass in case of emergency on the very back page of the Darkhold. And those spirits of the damned are like, Absolutely not, you cannot do this.”

bet Wong could dreamwalk if he wanted he just nerfs himself by following the rules

here's the actual fullnquote btw

In my mind, Stephen Strange and Wanda are the only two sorcerers strong enough to even dreamwalk to begin with,” he says. “It’s such an impossible spell to achieve, let alone maintain. I think Strange, in my mind, is probably the first guy to ever attempt to possess his own corpse. It’s the Break glass in case of emergency on the very back page of the Darkhold. And those spirits of the damned are like, Absolutely not, you cannot do this.”
The spirits of the damned: No, you cannot possess your own corpse by dreamwalking!
Strange:

Larry_the_Lobster_%22Observe%22.jpg

Shouldn't Strange above the average wizard, which in a large number managed to block scarlet witch?

We should divide Scarlet Witch's AP (which IIRC is 5.8 gigatons) by the number of wizards that blocked her attack.

When I tried counting the sorcerers in the Kamar-Taj attack scene a while back, I estimated around 23-26 were visible contributing to blocking Wanda, though getting an exact number was too difficult without having the scene in better quality. That estimated range should be at least 7-A dividing by the 5.836 gigaton energy surge that Thanos withstood (which Wanda should significantly upscale from at this point, so this would be a lowball)

Even though he got like, two minutes of screentime, a profile for Reed would be neat.

He'd have Genius Intelligence (Introduced as "The smartest man in the universe") , Elasticity, and Immortality (Type 2, survived being torn to shreds until his head was destroyed)

As for tier, "At least 10-A" would work. He's a physical fit adult man who seemingly helped in a battle against Thanos' army.

Charles also has potential. 10-B, with Genius Intelligence, Telepathy, and Memory Manipulation.

Even though he got like, two minutes of screentime, a profile for Reed would be neat.

He'd have Genius Intelligence (Introduced as "The smartest man in the universe") , Elasticity, and Immortality (Type 2, survived being torn to shreds until his head was destroyed)

As for tier, "At least 10-A" would work. He's a physical fit adult man who seemingly helped in a battle against Thanos' army.

Charles also has potential. 10-B, with Genius Intelligence, Telepathy, and Memory Manipulation.
Meh, not enough screentime, and they were all already killed off the next 5 seconds

These versions of these characters are not made to be iconic and their only role is to exist, say a few lines about 838 Strange, and then get brutally slaughtered.
Maria at least should get one due to scaling to Carol and Wanda (Also, 838 Black Bolt has a calced feat and maybe also has flight since he has the little wings)

The only scaling that we could put on black bolt's profile is that one flashback feat that pulled tier 8 results. He has no other scaling. Maria I guess does have enough for a profile since her square off with Wanda was direct and longer than the others', but should we really be making a profile for an irrelevant side character who essentially just has the same exact abilities as a fully fleshed out profile?

It could likely be an exaggeration
I don't think so, the movie does imply he could have been a serious danger since Wanda decided to be careful by taking him down first the second Reed talked about his powers but that's it, plus 838 Wanda is more than likely much weaker than the main one
The feat itself would have been like 8-A or something if Wanda gets that physical upgrade though

Back