• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also funny is how the newer introduced characters that are supposed to be powerhouses to a degree that being Shang-chi and Chavez (obviously excluding eternals) are within that 8-A to low 7-C range of AP are within similar brackets

Edit: I just realized both Chavez and Shang can fight Ego's Avatar

Okay but yeah now that it seems that's outta the way with Wanda's physicals with Strange's AP what's the move are downscaling him to 6-C now or not

And Strange should be upgraded to being 8-C physically since he can physically fight with his evil self from another universe

Wanda survived an entire barrage of attacks from the souls of the damned, which could parry her magic

and she definitely wasn't magically shielding herself because she had to reach through in an attempt to break free

+ Only being stunned by America's strikes is good justification because it proves she's a stonewall

Seems pretty 6-C durability to me

Last edited:
Wanda survived an entire barrage of attacks from the souls of the damned, which could parry her magic

and she definitely wasn't magically shielding herself because she had to reach through in an attempt to break free

+ Only being stunned by America's strikes is good justification because it proves she's a stonewall

Seems pretty 6-C durability to me
Not really, those demons were pretty fodder since they struggled to physically over power Kristen

what has Americas punch been calced at exactly?

not really

Anywho as I said before the general concesus is just to scale Wanda to 8-A so we get back Strange's scaling.

What are we going to be rating him because he's got actual AP feats this movie we literally agreed from the start his physicals will scale to building level so I don't see any contentions there that's self explanatory since he fought mordo who can harm him that aside however again I'm gonna ask are we trying to get strange to downscale to 6-C or not and why for either or

Yep ans that's been sorted I just wanted to get that out of the way since it was brought up before

anywho no one has responded to my asking about us scaling 6-C with magic now
Someone mentioned earlier than Wanda had to exert herself to fend off against his magic. Not sure how solid of a justification that is

Can Strange's fight against Thanos be used?

Someone mentioned earlier than Wanda had to exert herself to fend off against his magic. Not sure how solid of a justification that is

Can Strange's fight against Thanos be used?
Both can probably be used the thanos fight didn't necessarily involve AP but he was still considered a threat who could push thanos and potentially harm him and yeah he could downscale from Wanda in some way

Honestly trying to translate those souls into AP is like the the worst thing you could use for an AP justification because then either Christine is 6-C lol and that's just PIS(6-C since this is being used for that scaling) or Wanda struggling with 10-B demons is just PIS which then would just come down to if we want to scale wanda higher just to have her higher or not do so because writing one off as PIS vs another showing from the same movie just scenes apart would just require biased to one so the best way to list it as a soul resistance to wanda and not a AP feat

Got all the calcs on a blog
  • Wanda lifts the Castle: 49953888.7744 kg (Class M)
  • America punches Wanda and parts clouds: 1.6400975e+12 J (Multi-City Block level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (Low End): 168926864.95 J (Small Building level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (High End): 1456994210.19 J (Building level)
The last calc no one will care about but I did it just because I could lol
This

Back