• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure it was when he sent those snakes at her and it took several blasts and her actually exerting herself to destroy them + darkhold strange where he just blatantly momentarily overpowered her. He should get greater power null for nullifying the chaos magic Wanda had restraining America and maybe life manip for the snakes too.
I mean… Should that scale to his Magic? They were summons afterall.

I mean… Should that scale to his Magic? They were summons afterall.
Yes because the supposed "summons" never left his hands and engaged in combat independently, they were always being powered by his magic. Not to mention the facial strain he showed further proving he was exerting himself and it wasn't just the "summons."

Weren't those the same beings he was the one who overpowered and took under his control anyway?
Yeah, but overpowering them doesn’t mean using them to overpower Wanda scales him to Wanda if she has a natural weakness to the Souls of the Damned. It would be like, say Wonder Woman Overpowers Lex Luther’s Kryptonite Suite and then we scale Wonder Woman from Superman because she could take out Lex’s Suite.

It would make no sense. SotD are basically portrayed to be a kind of “Kryptonite” for Wanda since they eat her power.

Yes because the supposed "summons" never left his hands and engaged in combat independently, they were always being powered by his magic. Not to mention the facial strain he showed further proving he was exerting himself and it wasn't just the "summons."
Fair enough.

Weren't those the same beings he was the one who overpowered and took under his control anyway?
Which Wanda them proccessed to destroy once she got pissed off enough and casually one-shot Zombie Strange. He didn't overpower her at any moment, like i said, he was using the fact the souls could momentarily eat her magic to buy time so he could talk to America and have her control her powers.

Which Wanda them proccessed to destroy once she got pissed off enough and casually one-shot Zombie Strange. He didn't overpower her at any moment, like i said, he was using the fact the souls could momentarily eat her magic to buy time so he could talk to America and have her control her powers.
I don't think Strange was really fighting her

Yeah, but overpowering them doesn’t mean using them to overpower Wanda scales him to Wanda if she has a natural weakness to the Souls of the Damned. It would be like, say Wonder Woman Overpowers Lex Luther’s Kryptonite Suite and then we scale Wonder Woman from Superman because she could take out Lex’s Suite.

It would make no sense. SotD are basically portrayed to be a kind of “Kryptonite” for Wanda since they eat her power.
Fair regardless though with magical power he did overpower and restrain her by himself, lifting her into the air and giving enough time for Wong to further restrain her so I think the scaling would make sense.

Didn't she one shot before he could get any magic up and then used hax on the already decomposing body? And the fact that she had to get pissed to blast them away (she never visually destroyed them) compared to how she casually fought everyone else throughout the movie speaks volumes but alr.

Didn't she one shot before he could get any magic up and then used hax on the already decomposing body? And the fact that she had to get pissed compared to how she casually fought everyone else throughout the movie speaks volumes but alr.
Her showing that she is able outright destroy them despite them being able to eat her magic at first also says a lot actually.

And it's not like her getting pissed matters in regards to Strange anyway cause again, these souls could eat her magic, it wasn't a matter of power.

Her showing that she is able outright destroy them despite them being able to eat her magic at first also says a lot actually.

And it's not like her getting pissed matters in regards to Strange anyway cause again, these souls could eat her magic, it wasn't a matter of power.
She never did destroy them on-screen, just blasted them away but that's beside the point. I'm referencing her getting pissed at the fact that their magic restrained her for about a minute (in which we don't rlly see any magic absorption to your point) before she has to exert herself.

I'm referencing her getting pissed at the fact that their magic restrained her for about a minute (in which we don't rlly see any magic absorption to your point) before she has to exert herself.
It's because the souls were surrounding her and not allowing her to use her magic like a swarm of bees, we literally see that when he sends them onto her and she's busy trying to get them off, they just took the opportunity from that to contain her further with them, which ultimately didn't work. Not to count the fact they also have that weird Mind thing they were trying to do with her like they did with Strange, which also didn't work.

Like, we literally see her casually breaking the magic sphere Wong put around her with her hand the very moment he puts her in it, the souls were the only thing there truly containing her for the short time they did because they could eat her magic.

Last edited:
It's because the souls were surrounding her and not allowing her to cast her magic like a swarm of bees, we literally see that when he sends them onto her and she's busy trying to get them off, they just took the opportunity from that to contain her further with them, which ultimately didn't work. Not to count the fact they also have that weird Mind thing they were trying to do with her like they did with Strange.

Like, we literally see her casually breaking the magic sphere Wong put around her with her hand, the souls were the only thing there truly containing her for the short time they did because they could eat her magic.
That's fair. Strange then gets absorption hax for magic, some form of mind hax with the demons ig in that key. Main strange still just downscales from at least 6-C.

Nah, it took some time for her to break out.
I am talking about the moment Wong puts her in the Magic Sphere, literally 2 seconds after he puts her in it she casually breaks through it with her hand but the souls hold her arm to try to prevent her from reaching out further, with Wong saying she was starting to break free from them already.

Last edited:
I am talking about the moment Wong puts her in the Magic Sphere, literally 2 seconds after he puts her in it she casually breaks through it with her hand but the souls hold her arm to try to prevent her from reaching out further, with Wong saying she was starting to break free from them already.
Oh that, then yes (it really shwos Strange is the superior magician, Sorcerer Supreme or not)

Strange should have Sound and music manipulation, Resistance to soul manipulation,Resistance to Mind Manipulation....actually all socerers should..and it should be extreme resistance she she easily took out Charles. Resistance to Corruption, Biological/Life creation ( For creating the serpent thingy from his hands )
Summoning (For creating an emoji like monster that ate that car during Gargantos rampage, Should have Energy Constructs ( I think he should already have this but he exhibited this better when he created two hands to pull out a pole and poke Gargantos in the eye), also strange looks like he scales higher than all his shown versions in the movie and this should grant him abilities like Ice manipulation, Power absorbtion.

And I'm surprised that America Chavez is an actual kid other than another adult playing a teenager Looking at you, Tom Holland

Strange should also get body puppetry for making that guy punch himself for an extended period of time
Funny scene lol
Basically this:
FeminineDimpledAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Haven't seen much talk about it, so:

Should we consider whether this version of Charles Xavier, aka Professor X, would scale to any other version depicted on-screen? He visually represents the X-Men cartoon iteration with the big yellow chair, so one could make an argument for scaling him to that iteration. I'm just wondering since he came the closest to stopping Wanda before he died.

And America Chavez could definitely get her own profile. Even if it was just brief, she did scuffle against Wanda which has to mean something.

As a note, I counted somewhere between 23-26 sorcerers keeping up the combined shield around Kamar-Taj which Wanda couldn't get through without manipulating one of the sorcerers to weaken the shield (hard to get a conclusive number without having a better quality version of the scene). Strange and Wong were not shown to be involved in keeping the shield up, so that I think that would probably be at least 7-A shields for standard Kamar-Taj sorcerers.

Were sling rings being used to travel the multiverse retconned? If not, is it every specified why Wanda needs America's power specifically when she could've just stolen a sling ring to travel?

Back