• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also shouldn't Strange (among other sorcerers) get Mind Manipulation resistance after Strange realized Wanda was going to try to mind hax people at Kamar-Taj and Wong had to tell them to "fortify your minds" with her only managing to mind hax someone after realizing he was weak enough. And in his fight with Sinister Strange, he resists having his soul split (soul manip resistance?) and right after causes the explosion that sends Sinister Strange flying (explosion manipulation?). Plus attack reflection with the mirror dimension (reflected Wanda's blast) too.

This is really iffy but the Strange's magic vs Sinister Strange disintegrated a table (deconstruction?) and for Wanda, after breaking out of the mirror dimension she contorts her body almost like Mr. Fantastic, should grant body control or shapeshifting right?
Agree with Mind Resistance but I can't remember anything about the soul thing and the explosion was caused by him adding a note to the energy ball so he didn't directly created it

For Wanda, Body Control seems more appropriate

And why is Wanda still a glass cannon even when she survived energy blasts from Agatha Harkness?

Wanda survived strikes without barriers in the movie, including some of Strange's attacks, which would make her have 6-C durability, so America would be 6-C for stunning her
Not sure if Strange was giving it his all in those attacks or something.

Got all the calcs on a blog
  • Wanda lifts the Castle: 49953888.7744 kg (Class M)
  • America punches Wanda and parts clouds: 1.6400975e+12 J (Multi-City Block level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (Low End): 168926864.95 J (Small Building level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (High End): 1456994210.19 J (Building level)
The last calc no one will care about but I did it just because I could lol

• America punches Wanda and parts clouds: 1.6400975e+12 J (Multi-City Block level)
  • Black Bolt destroys the ground (Low End): 168926864.95 J (Small Building level)
Pog

What speed
What are those converted into tons of tnt?

One thing i just realized and didn't get when i saw the movie is that along Wanda's statue in the Darkhold castle, there were statues of Wiccan and Speed. The Billy one is the one that appears more blatantly tho (it is the one Wanda goes to and touches the hand of it).

Elizabeth Olsen also said in a interview that "her kids are part of her myth" so it makes sense they'd have statues there too lol.

Last edited:
The central conflict of the plot lies in the characters trusting and not trusting others. Christine said that Strange never trusted others with his work, he always held the knife. He considers himself as the LeBron of the team, the perfect guy. He even thinks he should have been the Sorcerer Supreme, not Wong, so he never bows before him. But a perfect captain is someone who trusts his teammates. Defender Strange believed that he can handle America's powers better than America. Supreme Strange believed that only he can stop Thanos and that's why he resorted to reading Darkhold. Sinister Strange believed that only he should be Christine so in jealousy he kills other Strange variants. Strange learnt that he has to trust others. So instead of stealing America's powers, he encourages her to use it against Wanda. He even bows before Wong in the end showing that he know trusts Wong as his superior. America doesn't trust Strange because the Strange she knew stole tried to steal her power. But she learns to trust this Strange because he risked his life to save her. The Illuminati doesn't trust Strange because of what their Strange did. But Charles trusts him. In his words, 'Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever.' Wanda doesn't trust the other Wanda with her kids. She wants America's powers permanently not only to bring her kids into this reality, but also that in case her children fall sick she can take them. But in the end the other Wanda assures our Wanda that her boys are well and alive and being taken well care of in the Multiverse.

Sam Raimi and Taika Waititi would make a good ass Jojo Movie
Judging by the themes and campiness of the Evil Dead movies, Raimi could really make some good Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency movies.

The Illuminati got steamrolled because Mr. Fantastic didn't live up to his "Smartest Person on Earth" moniker. Black Bolt and Charles probably were their strongest members but they got done dirty. Black Bolt screaming at max volume probably defeats Wanda by himself. Charles could have also defeated her had he destroyed her mind instead of trying to save their universe's Wanda.

When did Wanda clash with Strange? When they were getting the Book of Vishanti? As I remember, Wanda casually palmed his blast and then casually overpowered him.

When did Wanda clash with Strange? When they were getting the Book of Vishanti? As I remember, Wanda casually palmed his blast and then casually overpowered him.
Pretty sure it was when he sent those snakes at her and it took several blasts and her actually exerting herself to destroy them + darkhold strange where he just blatantly momentarily overpowered her. He should get greater power null for nullifying the chaos magic Wanda had restraining America and maybe life manip for the snakes too.

Back