• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@CharlesZaGreat Does it have a scans or something to proof it true?
Nope, so it could just be speculation from whoever wrote the article

"After Captain Carter was brutally murdered by Maximoff, Rambeau broke out of the wall and used all of her energy against Maximoff. Rambeau, despite having almost won, was blasted away by Maximoff who removed Rambeau's powers. Maximoff then threw a statue onto her, which killed Rambeau."

I'll have to rewatch the movie but if I recall, there's no absorption there at all. We see Wanda's and Monica's beam clash then Wanda's red beam slowly but surely overpowers Monica and that's it
There is a video on it on YouTube, just search up Wanda vs the Illuminati. Also I was slightly incorrect, Marvel's hard was opened before her power got absorbed. Nevertheless, Wanda did still absorb Marvel's blast and used it against her.

On an unrelated note, why isn't Thanos at least 6-C? Nowhere in Infinity War or Endgame does any character besides Carol or Wanda do any significant damage to him and he knocks out two of the stronger 6-C characters pretty easily

and most harm done to him by other 6-C characters he shrugs off with the exception of the three confirmed strongest things to have struck him (Stormbreaker, Wanda, and Carol)

On an unrelated note, why isn't Thanos at least 6-C? Nowhere in Infinity War or Endgame does any character besides Carol or Wanda do any significant damage to him and he knocks out two of the stronger 6-C characters pretty easily

and most harm done to him by other 6-C characters he shrugs off with the exception of the three confirmed strongest things to have struck him (Stormbreaker, Wanda, and Carol)
No reason for him to be at least 6-C he has his own value he scales from and they downscale from him while upscaling from another value so it's all contained there

No reason for him to be at least 6-C he has his own value he scales from and they downscale from him while upscaling from another value so it's all contained there
Thought about that for a moment and that makes sense. He's still the physically strongest otherwise, right? (besides like Carol and Surtur)

Thought about that for a moment and that makes sense. He's still the physically strongest otherwise, right? (besides like Carol and Surtur)
I'd assume so and instead we should just scale wanda to whatever chavez's punch gets calc'd at for her physical dura unless there's a better feat to use if not and people still want to go for 6-C I'd say "chavez punch calc value and possibly 6-C works better"

I'd assume so and instead we should just scale wanda to whatever chavez's punch gets calc'd at for her physical dura unless there's a better feat to use if not and people still want to go for 6-C I'd say "chavez punch calc value and possibly 6-C works better"
Iirc Wanda takes Strange's attacks without magic barriers, which would be blatantly 6-C since he directly clashed with her albeit he was overpowered

And also, Doctor Strange should be 8-C physically for physically fighting his evil variant

Yep, an excellent news, just like Strange getting something to replace his Unknown rating
Also shouldn't Strange (among other sorcerers) get Mind Manipulation resistance after Strange realized Wanda was going to try to mind hax people at Kamar-Taj and Wong had to tell them to "fortify your minds" with her only managing to mind hax someone after realizing he was weak enough. And in his fight with Sinister Strange, he resists having his soul split (soul manip resistance?) and right after causes the explosion that sends Sinister Strange flying (explosion manipulation?). Plus attack reflection with the mirror dimension (reflected Wanda's blast) too.

This is really iffy but the Strange's magic vs Sinister Strange disintegrated a table (deconstruction?) and for Wanda, after breaking out of the mirror dimension she contorts her body almost like Mr. Fantastic, should grant body control or shapeshifting right?

Last edited:
Back