• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weird for the to show the living tribunal in a tv spot if that’s all that’s going to be shown of it. I mean, I know dude can snap and fix everything, but come on.

Is it me or is the Illuminati version of Captain Marvel an incredibly big glass cannon? She can stand up to this version of Wanda for a good moment but all it takes to kill her is by dropping a huge statue on her? That's some bullshit there.

And holy shit, the number of people who mistook Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel for Superior Iron Man.

Is it me or is the Illuminati version of Captain Marvel an incredibly big glass cannon? She can stand up to this version of Wanda for a good moment but all it takes to kill her is by dropping a huge statue on her? That's some bullshit there.

And holy shit, the number of people who mistook Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel for Superior Iron Man.
It was a statue moved by Wanda. Ig she moved the statue with enough momentum to crush Monica

Headcanon: The Explosion & Crash weakened CM to the point where the statue simply knocked her out after crashing on her.

Reality: 😭

Honestly, I think they should’ve given Reed & Xavier more of a fight as opposed to Captain Marvel & Peggy. Simply because we know X-Men & F4 are coming and it could have built up more excitement for the characters, seeing how Marcel treats them.

Reed's powers alone are nothing against Wanda. And yeah he can just pull whatever anti-magic tech he invented out of his ass, but that would be bad writing.

It could be that Monica exerted a large portion of her power during there initial clash. Even Wanda looked somewhat winded after that clash as well, and had to result to dropping something on her to beat her. I was honestly expecting more of a fight between the two, since they looked pretty evenly matched in terms of blasting power. Would’ve been interesting to see if Monica could absorb Wanda’s magical energy

Can we also talk about how Reed, seemingly the smartest person in his universe, stated how his teammate’s (Black Bolt) power worked in front of the enemy and got him killed? I figured Wanda would take away his mouth, but I at least expected a little tussle before she did that.

Can we also talk about how Reed, seemingly the smartest person in his universe, stated how his teammate’s (Black Bolt) power worked in front of the enemy and got him killed? I figured Wanda would take away his mouth, but I at least expected a little tussle before she did that.
Kind of the point. They were extremely arrogant and underestimated the Scarlet Witch who they believed to be like their Wanda

Wish we had a cooler fight scene tho

Sad how he was completely wasted

Also I should point out that America Chavez would only be whatever the shockwave yields with her powers in terms of AP. Without her powers, she seems to only be like, 10-B.
Should be 9-C for harming Wanda who has 9-C durability

Also why was this movie so much darker than every other mcu movie? End game wasn’t even this dark. Legit first few minutes we see dr strange get killed, then not long after we see Wanda kill several people even vaporizing a guy close up, then made blackbolt blow his brains out, shredded reeds body then obliterated him, crushed captain marvel, and disemboweled carter, then she snapped Xavier’s neck like a horror movie. Then she chases strange and the gang through the tunnel and even pulls a jumpscare, later dr strange blasts sinister strange out the window where he’s visibly impaled on the fence, strange then uses the souls of the damned to fight Wanda as a corpse like wtf!?

I’m bummed that the monster in the beginning wasn’t Shuma Gorath as it would have fit perfectly if the ruler of the chaos dimension appeared in the multiverse of madness

Also why was this movie so much darker than every other mcu movie? End game wasn’t even this dark. Legit first few minutes we see dr strange get killed, then not long after we see Wanda kill several people even vaporizing a guy close up, then made blackbolt blow his brains out, shredded reeds body then obliterated him, crushed captain marvel, and disemboweled carter, then she snapped Xavier’s neck like a horror movie. Then she chases strange and the gang through the tunnel and even pulls a jumpscare, later dr strange blasts sinister strange out the window where he’s visibly impaled on the fence, strange then uses the souls of the damned to fight Wanda as a corpse like wtf!?
Because this was made by Sam Raimi. And this is meant to be like a horror film.

This is honestly the most violent MCU movie imo

I enjoy how it didn't go that big despite having the multiverse at hand.

I expected the NWH spell to have opened up the multiverse and caused havoc, and that Strange and co were gonna venture the multiverse in an attempt to fix it, shit goes wrong, Illuminati captures him to make him answer for his two instances of his 'desecration of reality,' (and aren't located in a specific universe but rather some vague interdimensional world) yada yada, Wanda betrayal, "That doesn't seem fair," even more shit goes wrong, and then Strange has to use the Darkhold, whatever

It could be that Monica exerted a large portion of her power during there initial clash. Even Wanda looked somewhat winded after that clash as well, and had to result to dropping something on her to beat her. I was honestly expecting more of a fight between the two, since they looked pretty evenly matched in terms of blasting power. Would’ve been interesting to see if Monica could absorb Wanda’s magical energy
They weren't even, although Wanda clearly did have some difficulty.

Wanda absorbed Monica's power—you could see how Monica's hero costume tore apart in Wanda's direction and how Marvel's fist actually opened up as though she was indeed having her blast sucked up, which you could see happening. Afterwards, she concentrated it on her hand (I think it was on the right) and threw Monica's power back at her.

They weren't even, although Wanda clearly did have some difficulty.

Wanda absorbed Monica's power—you could see how Monica's hero costume tore apart in Wanda's direction and how Marvel's fist actually opened up as though she was indeed having her blast sucked up, which you could see happening. Afterwards, she concentrated it on her hand (I think it was on the right) and threw Monica's power back at her.
I'll have to rewatch the movie but if I recall, there's no absorption there at all. We see Wanda's and Monica's beam clash then Wanda's red beam slowly but surely overpowers Monica and that's it

Btw, aside from America, some of the Illuminatis and Gargantos, what profiles are we making? I'm actually interested in making a Sinister Strange profile

Back