• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
PaChi2 said:
PaChi2 said:
If Doom has 1-B range with galactus' powers, that should be listed.
Jeez, Doom needs more revisions.
That's more because everyone forgot the feat. And it isn't really combat-applicable range, it is more teleportation / movement range.

Also.

Cosmic Cubes leaving the Marvel Multiverse entirely. Moving through Higher-Dimensional Space and even Nonexistence is literally nothing to Marvel Abstracts. Hell, in The Ultimates storyline there's literally a realm called "The Outside ", named that because it is outside everything, including the Marvel Multiverse. Bacally every sinsigle Cosmic Character goes to it .

Even Dormammu and Umar have left the Marvel Multiverse with their powers and stood on dimensionless space.

Yeah he needs revisions forever. There's a storyline where he has the Infinity Gauntlet too. Doom gets everything.

In this he doesn't even just have the Cosmic Cube and Galactus' powers. He has the Ultimate Machine, granting him all the knowledge in the universe, the Cosmic Control Rod, which just gives energy manipulation and stuff, and the Helix of Randac, which lets him modify his own body, so he could survive the knowledge granted by the Ultimate Machine, which would normally instantly kill even people as smart as the Leader. Not the Hulk, though, because he's the Hulk!

The real cal howard said:
And Doom knows he can get out how? He's smart, and that's an understatement, but does he how to use all of those powers? While he's figurimg that out, he gets absorbed due to range, has his resistances voided and subjected to hax x, y, and z, gets hit by Lavos' Kars level of timestop, and etc., as Lavos can attack him from there, but not the other way around.
Yes. After absorbing Galactus' powers, Doom received Cosmic Awareness of the universe around him .

I'd actually wank Doom to 1-A. I'd say he can make Oblivion-level tech, lol. No source, just intuition.

I really feel I should restrict Doom to his usual tech, he'd break his back if he had to carry all of that to the battlefield lol.

He doesn't really need the Cosmic Awareness here when he's Nigh-Omniscient from the Ultimate Machine.

PaChi2 said:
I really feel I should restrict Doom to his usual tech, he'd break his back if he had to carry all of that to the battlefield lol.
Doom's profile is no different than Composite Link. We include virtually everything he's ever had and wielded because we are basically showcasing everything Doom's ever accomplished.

Doom's profile is no different than Composite Link. We include virtually everything he's ever had and wielded because we are basically showcasing everything Doom's ever accomplished.

It was a joke ovo

Woooooh, woh.

wait a moment there.

Doom can move in 16th dimension... HOW CAN KARS TIMESTOP THAT?

Honest question.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He can't. Kars was wanked and people spammed "FRA" to include a loss for Doom.
Doom should be immesurable, as Low 2-C?

1-B level of immesurable?

No, because moving in a higher dimensional space doesn't mean that you're on that level. Otherwise immeasurable Kevin Brashear. This is something I was told by Ant and DT (or was it DarkLK?)

Moving in 16 dimensions doesn't grant time resistance when it's a teleportation kind of thing.

It does when it's literally just speed tho.

The real cal howard said:
No, because moving in a higher dimensional space doesn't mean that you're on that level. Otherwise immeasurable Kevin Brashear. This is something I was told by Ant and DT (or was it DarkLK?)
Its implied that Doom has Eternity's power, tho? I dunno. Its the power of someone native to that level of dimension.

Kepekley23 said:
Honestly, FRA spamming is the worst and most frustrating type of VS debate. How about adding a rule that FRA votes are only valid if the arguments aren't being argued?
I would prefer that honestly. Otherwise it's jumping the shark and nulling the debate.

No. That's silly, no offense. Otherwise it's a 1 v 1 unless other people give different reasons or someone backs down. And with people like me and Matt, who don't back down, it's gonna go on forever. What if we did actual voting that way?

Kaltias said:
Moving in 16 dimensions doesn't grant time resistance when it's a teleportation kind of thing.
It does when it's literally just speed tho.
It's not speed but it's more movement. The Cosmic Cubes in the Fantastic Four storyline just move throughout the multiverse and beyond, presumably by simply flying through angles we can't comprehend or see.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Except link leading with ooc has bad voting just like Victor leading with obscure one use tech.

He had hax yeah except does he lead with hax of such obscure origin? No? Then yeah not gonna exactly be good for the match and not a decent reason.

@Matt

That sounds like immeasurable speed to me. I mean if it's movement beyond/outside the multiverse I think that it counts

PaChi2 said:
He's supposed to be nigh-omniscient @J-Man.
A nigh omniscient doesn't always use the absolute best option at all times, especially in a neutral universe. Doom is still Doom anyway, with his own personality traits afterward.

I know I said otherwise before, but I was proven wrong.

> Then maybe debate within the actual thread.

> Same guy who debated what Composite Link uses in-character in this thread instead of another one

People tend to take Doom's arrogance out of context. The only times when it really ***** him over is when he has cosmic or abstract power and is toying with people significantly weaker than him and he forgets that Reed's just as smart as him, if not more. He only gets bored when he's not challenged at all. Most of the time he's pretty quick to the kill because he doesn't see the point in wasting any more time than necessary. Like instantly draining Nefaria of all his power, absorbing Nightmare, teleporting Voodoo to a place where his magic is negated, transmuting Storm instantly, etc.

Who cares who brought it up first, stop derailing the thread.

@J-Man

High 1-B multiverse (Pre-Retcon Beyonder) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2-A scale acausality, as good as Lavos' is

Doom drained him

Yeah, Doom has no answer for the duplicates, with there being duped for every existent and nonexistent universe. And he doesn't know that (omniscience doesn't give you awareness on out of verse stuff). So if he gets past one, he's totaled by the others.

And because someone will inevitably bring up loltier1, potency doesn't mean range, unless you wanna say that Goku will off BB and Lavos.

Doom drained Beyonder with Galactus' tech so that wouldn't be relevant if Doom didn't have Galactus' power and didn't actually show the ability to create Galactus' technology on the fly.

Kaltias said:
@J-Man

High 1-B multiverse (Pre-Retcon Beyonder) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2-A scale acausality, as good as Lavos' is

Doom drained him
Aaaand someone brought it up.

False. Beginner is acausal because of the basic Acausality rules. Or being immune to the time travel schenanigans. He affected Beyonder because just that. He affected Beyonder. If he affected a Beyonder M-Body, it wouldn't cripple Beyonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back