• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kep. You're wrong. Being able to do feats by existing is definitely the most casual form of a feat there is. Idk where you're getting a different notion.

@Matt. Multi dimensional is literally useless here. If that mattered Reinhard wouldn't have lost. Resistances don't matter either, because they get voided. Doom's not pointing before getting a through z happening to him, nor have you have any answer to his duplicates. Just saying he can isn't enough, because he didn't drain them, he drained that Lavos.

I'll respond more later.

I am lost here. So are we saying that Doctor the Doom has like 2-A or higher hax, or if he gets le killed he comes back with the (High 1-B) weapons he needs or......?

I will keep an eye on this. I am not really convinced either wins yet as something as bother me regarding the arguments here.

Did Doom ever survive being BFR'd to places Lavos can easily BFR him to?

Passive feats are about as casual as a feat can be.

If you can punch with Low 2-C strength and i'm Low 2-C by existing, it means that me doing absolutely nothing at all = you attacking me.

And obviously I would put more power into my punches while trying to kill you compared to the power generated by me doing absolutely nothing.

Thus Low 2-C passively > Low 2-C actively

Lavos' BFR needs Multiversal+ range to escape from.

Does Doom possess said range?

Correction: Lavos' BFR needs at least Multiversal+ range for escape, as similar to UKG, it has a range of all of existence and all of nonexistence.

Just letting ya'll know that Lavos is currently sitting at the Strongest Low 2-C place.

If doom beats him...

I mean a Low 2-C can still have Tier 1 hax. So even if it could, it wouldn't change his tier.

Yobobojojo said:
True.
I think what Matt was trying to say though is that all his tech does so.
Quastion is: why would he bring his High 1-B tech in every single fight? I doubt he would use it aganst the Fantastic 4 every single time.

What DMB 1 said.

Also, is his tech hax based or no? Its true lower tiered people can have higher tier hax but if its with tech, which kind of isnt hax and is just solely weapons for attacking, then they likely should be that tier straight through and through.

We dont rate characters that specialize solely in weaponry tech "9-C, 5-B with Laser Blaster" or similar tiers, we give them totally separate keys.

Did anyone vote?

DDoom: 2 (Matt and Kep)?

DDevourer: 1(Cal)?

@PaChi yeah count me for Lavos.

As long as Lavos can BFR then i think he got it handily

4-2 it is now.

I believe Doom has his super-tech as winning condition and Lavos his BFR?

I think I got it correctly from the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back