• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doctor Doom vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 For Doom (-Quantu)

5 for Lavos (+Quantu and shootingkill).

@Phoenix Doom can drain Lavos dry.

Yes he can permanently put him down.

And just being BFRd to a timeless realm won't do much, he'd return. Beings who can move across the Marvel Multiverse and other dimensions could counter it. Eternity can move into 16th Dimensional Space, and Galactus has the power of the previous Eternity.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The High 1-B tech is from the same storyline Doom became Low 2-C. Secret Wars.
Then that means he needs to become High 1-B with it through and through. Low 2-C seems very very uneccesary if thats the case.

Matthew Schroeder said:

And just being BFRd to a timeless realm won't do much, he'd return. Beings who can move across the Marvel Multiverse and other dimensions could counter it. Eternity can move into 16th Dimensional Space, and Galactus has the power of the previous Eternity.
It's BFR to outside the Multiverse.

Im just giving input because I feel matt misunderstood Lavos' BFR.

Matthew Schroeder said:

Um, how those beings translate to Doom?

If Doom has 1-B range with galactus' powers, that should be listed.

3-6 (+Bre8k)

I'm not voting, but Pre-Retcon Beyonder got drained and he is is a living multiverse on a High 1-B scale. Dupes are not a issue at all, not for the power drain at least.

@Matt

Dude, I love ya man, but you are giving these feat of other characters, but not exactly telling us how they are relelvant for this fight. Not voting btw.

Being able to travel in a HD place doesn't give you that range, though there is a High 1-B Eternity, so I'm not sure.

The real cal howard said:
Moving in HD space is still not nonexistence.
What PaChi said.
What nonexistence constitutes as is very debatable. BFRing to outside of Multiversal 4th Dimensional time is at best 5th Dimensional. Which is literally nothing to Marvel Abstracts who can casually move across the multiverse, parallel realms, higher dimensions, etc.

No matter how many floors a building has, and how many floors you can go up, it's still not the same as going outside.

As I asked before, why doesnt Doom have the Marvel's Abstract's range in his lower forms? And Im honestly asking, I know nothing about Doom.

Did you even look at his Key, ALRF? Doom stole the power of multiple cosmic Abstracts to become Low 2-C. Those feats absolutely scale to him. It's that simple.

BFR is doing absolutely nothing to Doom, meanwhile he is countering every single one of Lavos' haxing and being stronger than him as well.

The real cal howard said:
No matter how many floors a building has, and how many floors you can go up, it's still not the same as going outside.
False equivalency. Unless you think that Lavos can BFR people to 1-A space, this comparison is null and void. Going outside of time depends a lot on the scale of said time.

This match isn't over as all the FRA votes are for a reason that is invalid.

Matt is right on that one.

Also, cal, false equivalence. That would be the case if the DBT was 1-A.

If you have freedom of movement throughout a 5-D multiverse that's by default >>>>>>>>>>>>> escaping a place beyond the 4-D multiverse.

Edit: Ninja'd

Isnt Low 2-C because of a cosmic cube (aka a low 2-C artifact)?

Beyond=/=outside.

No offense man, as I love ya and all, but you're not the end all be all of vs matches. Votes don't become debunked because you provide a counter.

Cal, a 5-D construct is bigger than an infinite 4-D multiverse by default, or even an octillion of multiverses. Being nonexistent doesn't make it inescapable to that degree.

If you build a wall around me and I can fly above it, i'll escape.

616 Eternity, Lord Chaos and Master Order met The Living Tribunal in 16th Dimensional space just to have a chat. Doom with the powers of Galactus + Cosmic Cube is well capable of bypassing the BFR.

And Doom knows he can get out how? He's smart, and that's an understatement, but does he how to use all of those powers? While he's figuring that out, or teleporting back, he gets absorbed, has his resistances voided and subjected to hax x, y, and z, gets hit by Lavos' Kars level of timestop, gets omnilocked and now he can actually not leave, or do anything, just troll and send him back over and over, and etc., as Lavos can attack him from there, but not the other way around.

And there's still no answer for the dupes.

Also, there's the 4Km distance, and from what I've heard, the Drain isn't gonna activate it from there.

Heck, Lavos can just pull a Doom and strategically retreat and make Doom have to find him as he snipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back