• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC Reboot Upgrade - Hang on it's not over yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mundus Feat Mundus seems to have a great influence over Limbo City. Being able to warp it as they please.

https://youtu.be/1lSilM9J7rQ?t=223

https://youtu.be/IJQSz3RdT_Q?t=235

The above leads to

https://youtu.be/IJQSz3RdT_Q?t=435

Not even serious, only angry, but already ravages numerous city blocks.

To cite from the wiki

[Mundus and some of his more powerful demon soldiers are able to drag beings into Limbo to eventually become Lost Souls, but can also manipulate the structure of Limbo itself, causing walls to smash together, swing the ground in odd directions, or even tear apart the very landscape and leave it floating in a void. Mundus's own control is such that he can manipulate any location in Limbo despite never leaving his tower, and Mundus's shouted commands inscribe themselves on the world itself. Sometimes, the upheaval in Limbo will reflect in the Human World; for example, when the Hunter tosses a Ferris wheel at Dante in Limbo, it rolls around and causes destruction in the Human World as well. ]

As a bonus - He should probably also have time manipulation considering the degree of time control he had on slowing down that car and the area repeatedly. At the same time letting the demons spawn to take care of his enemies.

His allies can also do the same with a large area, ranging from a city block to more. Seeing as the Hunter was able to influence the majority of a pier. Meanwhile the Succubus could influence a pretty large area, getting stronger compared to the other. Lilith for example could make a pretty gigantic place with her space warping. So each one is progressively getting stronger and stronger. Naturally this would apply to Vergil and Dante.

But here's something to shock ya! Vergil's fight with Dante? The one that triggers the lightning feat for sub rel Dante? (My belief at least) well... it was their fight that initiated it. Take note this was after they fought Mundus so they were already weakened too. And last I remember being able to summon a lightning storm was Town level worthy.

But there's a world worthy one

Here's another one. The moment Mundus' power weakened, he wasn't able to keep up the Demon World anymore. And how big is this demon world? Well.... just about the entire surface of the planet. Even people from Russia could see demons so that's the extent of Mundus' power here. He's able to manipulate a hellova lot with the access to hell gate.

So....

Basically...

Dante - Town to City level (Defeated Vergil who summoned a lightning storm and sealed Mundus' Gate), likely Multi-Continental or higher (Dealt with Mundus whose demon world influenced the entire world, Limbo's version of the area is larger than the actual setting)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (low-mid), superior hand-to-hand, swordsman and marksman, Gliding and pseudo-Flight (Angel Boost. Note, it's likely Gameplay Mechanics that prevent him from making use of this ability repeatedly ), can transform with the Devil Trigger which gives him time manipulation and causes enemies to float, can channel his demonic energy into other objects which allows them to perform better than they usually would, Rebellion can shapeshift via grapple-like hook (Ophion), scythe (Osiris - Note, this scythe has a high likelihood of having frost based effecs), axe (Arbiter), flaming gauntlets (Eryx), and pair of oversize three prolonged throwing stars (Aquila - Can easily home in on enemies), Resistance to Time slowing (Shown with Mundus in the car chase scene)

Note - How do you define an ability to remain hovering by atacking?

Note - And an ability to gain weapons based off their enemy beaten, although I'm not sure what to call this

Vergil - Town to City level (Summoned a lightning storm in his battle as a side-effect of their fight, sealed Mundus' Gate), likely Multi-Continental or higher (Dealt with Mundus whose demon world influenced the entire world, Limbo's version of the area is larger than the actual setting)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Master swordsman, Skilled marksman, Spatial Manipulation, Glide (Angel Boost - Note - Same situation as Dante), Can summon some ghostly ice likeswords and manipulate them, Electrokinesis (Can summon lightning strikes with slashes, can summon a lightning storm in battle), Teleportation (Capable of carrying himself and items that he needs), Can open portals between worlds with the help of his blade Yamato (Said portals can go between worlds), Can transform into his Devil Trigger where he summons a spectral copy of himself to aid and defend him in battle, Can channel his demonic and angelic energy into other objects which allows them to perform better than they usually would, can change the properties of Yamato by using the energy of an angel or demon, potential ability to resist time, Hacking ability

Note - I still need to research Vergil's downfall for this one

Note - And an ability to gain weapons based off their enemy beaten, although I'm not sure what to call this

Mundus - MCB to City level (A casual attack ravaged numerous city blocks upon Lilith's death, kept up with both Dante and Vergil in the final fight), likely Multi-Continental or higher (The Demon World he influences and controls affects the entire world, Limbo's versio- well you get my point)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demonic Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Telekinesis, Flight, Immortality (Type 8), Gravity Manipulaion (From the way he transformed), Spatial Warping, Capability to pull people ino his world,

How's that folks? : D

Thanks, I know for certain a friend of mine would be pissed at this xD

And I recall this being similar to the Original Mundus feat anyway so I thought it should be added or at least discussed.

Massive Bump now that something happened on a playthough of mine

Town level minimum for summoning a storm between Vergil, Dante, and Mundus

Meanwhile you also have a possible multi-continental feat

I'm a bit surprised by it too. I know a lot of people are going to get angry at me XD But on the other hand once I buff up Kirito to Multi-Continent it could be quite a match

Anyway in that case with Multi-Continent would sub-rel speeds from your calc fit them better? Or nah?

Not really. But in all cases Limbo has always appeared bigger than it was in the real world. And since it's infouence is all throughout the world then... Yeah. Pretty big

Update - Bold are bonus

Dante - Town to City level (Defeated Vergil who summoned a lightning storm and sealed Mundus' Gate), likely Multi-Continental or higher (Dealt with Mundus whose demon world influenced the entire world, Limbo's version of the area is larger than the actual setting)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (low-mid), superior hand-to-hand, swordsman and marksman, Gliding and pseudo-Flight (Angel Boost. Note, it's likely Gameplay Mechanics that prevent him from making use of this ability repeatedly ), can transform with the Devil Trigger which gives him time manipulation and causes enemies to float, can channel his demonic energy into other objects which allows them to perform better than they usually would, Rebellion can shapeshift via grapple-like hook (Ophion), scythe (Osiris - Note, this scythe has a high likelihood of having frost based effecs), axe (Arbiter), flaming gauntlets (Eryx), and pair of oversize three prolonged throwing stars (Aquila - Can easily home in on enemies), Resistance to Time slowing (Shown with Mundus in the car chase scene)

Note - How do you define an ability to remain hovering by atacking?

Vergil - Town to City level (Summoned a lightning storm in his battle as a side-effect of their fight, sealed Mundus' Gate), likely Multi-Continental or higher (Dealt with Mundus whose demon world influenced the entire world, Limbo's version of the area is larger than the actual setting)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Master swordsman, Skilled marksman, Spatial Manipulation, Glide (Angel Boost - Note - Same situation as Dante), Can summon some ghostly ice likeswords and manipulate them, Electrokinesis (Can summon lightning strikes with slashes, can summon a lightning storm in battle), Teleportation (Capable of carrying himself and items that he needs), Can open portals between worlds with the help of his blade Yamato (Said portals can go between worlds), Can transform into his Devil Trigger where he summons a spectral copy of himself to aid and defend him in battle, Can channel his demonic and angelic energy into other objects which allows them to perform better than they usually would, can change the properties of Yamato by using the energy of an angel or demon, potential ability to resist time, Hacking ability

Note - I still need to research Vergil's downfall for this one

Mundus - MCB to City level (A casual attack ravaged numerous city blocks upon Lilith's death, kept up with both Dante and Vergil in the final fight), likely Multi-Continental or higher (The Demon World he influences and controls affects the entire world, Limbo's versio- well you get my point)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Demonic Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Telekinesis, Flight, Immortality (Type 8), Gravity Manipulaion (From the way he transformed), Spatial Warping, Capability to pull people ino his world,

I like it COB i feel like this is legit and Vergil's Downfall well doesn't really change the tier only it broke his humanity to what extend he gets boosted is unknown maybe put likely at least high 6-A (It's possible he got stronger after shedding his humanity)

Thanks and gotcha. That does seem likely, but I was wondering if he unlocks any new abilities. I was tempted to put cryokinesis since some of his and Dante's moves have ice like properties. I'm really glad at this turn of events too. Never expected the game to have something like this.

it's slowly becoming like its original counterpart lol (which i can't complain about)

Awesome! Also that said I'm watching a playthrough of Vergil's Downfall and seeing as Vergil succumbed to his wounds... would that mean they lose their regen value or do their swords specialize in cutting and preventing Regenerationn? And wondering if since Vergil has Yamato which can form portals, is it likely that he could cut through space? That's how he formed those portals after all i think.

Also gotta add the capability to manipulate energy with Yamato since he did seal the gate.

Edit - Scratch that, they regularly jam their hands onto Vergil as if he has candy inside. Regen stays.

Edit - Bonus, he was able to manifest intangible material

Edit - https://youtu.be/72U8dbGz4Mo?t=259 Yup.... stronk... and he is he leader of hell now too so. That said I wonder if his respawning ability should be added.

I don't think that's just Osiris. It should be fine.

Would be applicable to Vergil too.

Also yeah there's a pretty big at least Large Island feat considering he just released a shockwave from recovering his Devil Trigger form while weakened on the cutscene.

Multi-Continental level Donte....

I can already hear the DMC Reboot haters raging...

lol jk, nice find. Looks like DMC is slowly becoming more like it's original counterpart. Solid thread.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Multi-Continental level Donte....

I can already hear the DMC Reboot haters raging...

lol jk, nice find. Looks like DMC is slowly becoming more like it's original counterpart. Solid thread.
I'm one of them though I'm alot more surprised than angry. Though I would be more forgiving of Ninja theory if they didn't take insult the original series saying that nothing but the game play was good and insisting that theirs is alot better when i felt that the reboot was a 6/10 at best (with the definitive edition coming at 6.75)

Wow, that's a pretty dick move of them. That said I don't agree with your ratings but hey, after seeing something like that? I would probably do the same. Makes me drop their respect to them. But I view Games differently from their creators.

Also bump.

THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK!! AND I'M HERE TO MAKE DANTE, KIRITO, and EDWARD CULLEN MFTL AND PLANETARY!!

But literally only came back to upgrade DMC, after that I'm gone

HOLY S*** your back after hibernation?!

though even if they didn,t do that i would still rate the game the same way for reasons as this aint the tread to do so.

Don't get me wrong I agree with this but would the town level upgrade still affect dmc3 Dante?

good luck at finals.

Ok.

but he's stronger than the gate keepers which are in turn stronger than mundus's generals and one of which can generate a storm over an island

Do think the upgrades are fine as is really. Town - City, possibly Multi Continental Dante sounds way too good~

Plus DmC as a whole is a legit fun game so double points there imo xD

how many more input we need of this just wondering?

inb4 COB says as many as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back