• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Disembodied Thought vs. Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would time manipulation affect DT?, it's "possession" litterally stretches to infinity. Also i would not prefer to say that golden gate is not some mere mind control.

ProspectX said:
How would time manipulation affect DT?, it's "possession" litterally stretches to infinity. Also i would not prefer to say that golden gate is not some mere mind control.
It's also capable of moving regardless of time, hence it's infinite speed rating.

Speed is Equal sure, but it's not affected by time Manipulation

Resisting Mind Control =/= Resisting Possession, plus she'd have to be able to resist everything down to the elementary particles that make up her entire body being possessed to be able to resist the DT's possession.

And yeah, the Golden Gate's mind manipulation is broken as hell, you'd need to be able to purge every conscious thought youve ever had or come in contact with ever your entire life in order to escape it.

If Pegasus Seiya and the Outsider couldn't beat it I doubt Moon has a better chance. Actually, it wasn't concluded with The Outsider yet..

WeeklyBattles said:
Resisting Mind Control =/= Resisting Possession, plus she'd have to be able to resist everything down to the elementary particles that make up her entire body being possessed to be able to resist the DT's possession.
And yeah, the Golden Gate's mind manipulation is broken as hell, you'd need to be able to purge every conscious thought youve ever had or come in contact with ever your entire life in order to escape it.

Not just "standard model particles" , DT can manifest itself into nothingness, gravitons, dark matter and litterally everything that is anything.

Disembodied Thought with low-diff. Sailor Moon won't be able to resist being possessed. Not much else to say that. DT just has too many weird powers that won't be countered.

So that's Disembodied Thought: 6

Sailor Moon: 0

If my vote wasnt counted already, DT FRA

Wonder how well the DT would do against the calamitous boi...

This.....

This is SMs 2nd loss in a day, leading to 4 losses and zero wins.....

Best girl needs a more fair match.

Perhaps I'll do Bayonetta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back