• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok - Minor Beelzebub Additions

Giannysmag

He/Him
So while reworking Apollo and Leo's profiles i also reread round 8 and stumbled upon a few interesting statements for Beelzebub, that i wanna add to his profile.

For one he should get Damage Boost with Sorath Tau which is a move where his vibrations amplify eachother, creating a massive wave of vibrations.

His AP should have a higher with the Staff of Apomyius, which increases the power of his vibrations several times over, while Chaos would be an even higher or far higher. His durability should also have a higher with Gates of Hell, which are massively more durable than Beel himself, being capable of even blocking Thor's hammer.

And yea that's about it

Agree: 8 (@CharlesZaGreat, @Excellence616, @DavidTPPM, @Qliphoth_Bacikal, @Propellus, @Robespierre_Isidore, @Small_Ophion, @Spectra_Schiffer)
Disagree: 0
Neutral: 0

Last edited:
Good catch.
Agreeing with the Damage Boost of Sorath Tau and the reasoning behind that, do you also want to add on to Sorath Vav given it increases the magnitude of his vibrations as well?
0069-027.png
0069-031.png

An increase in magnitude would be more of a speed boost however it would still be a damage boost given the increase in speed (think a chainsaw that is spinning even faster now)... but just food for thought.

Highly agree with the Far Higher with Chaos.

Durability idk Disagree? It feels odd with the increase in durability given on his page Gates of Hell should already listed as a forcefield generating ability via the use of the staff which already increases his vibrations powers (though perhaps on the page that could be better clarified.) I don't know if being able to generate a forcefield would count as higher durability given the lack of mention on the durability page and on the forcefield creation page and the fact it's considered a hax typically. The Higher with Gates of Hell just feels... odd? I understand from the perspective of 'it is a shield that is made from increasing his own power' and a notable shielding force should be noted but it feels off cause it is akin to a hax ability and the state of the current pages for durability and forcefield generation as a whole? Maybe someone can explain it to me better, please?
0069-025.png
0070-005.png

Otherwise good thread. Generally agree with most of the proposed revisions (I am willing to listen on the Gates of Hell one I just need help understanding the reasoning on that one)

Durability idk Disagree? It feels odd with the increase in durability given on his page Gates of Hell should already listed as a forcefield generating ability via the use of the staff which already increases his vibrations powers (though perhaps on the page that could be better clarified.) I don't know if being able to generate a forcefield would count as higher durability given the lack of mention on the durability page and on the forcefield creation page and the fact it's considered a hax typically. The Higher with Gates of Hell just feels... odd? I understand from the perspective of 'it is a shield that is made from increasing his own power' and a notable shielding force should be noted but it feels off cause it is akin to a hax ability and the state of the current pages for durability and forcefield generation as a whole? Maybe someone can explain it to me better, please?
0069-025.png
0070-005.png
Well all the feats on his durability section rn are ones perfomed with Gates of Hell. I just want to separate that from the durability of his body. Also as far as i'm aware we do list forcefields in durability

So apperantly CRTs for minor additons like this only need one staff aproval, so i'm gonna go ahead and add this
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy. For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.

from the discussion rules

Back