• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Scaling Review important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I will be brief with the presentation, the power scale of the verse of Record Of Ragnarok or Shuumatsu no Valkyrie, I consider that it is very underestimated, in general several characters not just one, here I will give my reasons why

In Zeus's profile from the vs battle wiki, he is listed as planetary level, when in fact he has various indications of being Universal level easily, it is mentioned that he created everything out of nothing on a whim, and if he doesn't like it, he will return it everything to nothing.

Screenshot_20220630_1453352.jpg

Screenshot_20220630_1453042.jpg

In general, the statement doesn't change much throughout the translations and the anime only further reinforces what is said in the manga. (The message is the same.). Zeus obviously didn't create time, since his father Cronus logically exists before Zeus's birth and he is the personification of time, so Zeus is just creating matter and everything physical in the universe, and since the statement that he can reduce everything to nothing is said right after he created everything, meaning that he can destroy all matter. This doesn't seem to be hyperbole at all, there is no context to tell us otherwise, therefore this statement should be taken word for word, anyway Zeus is the strongest and most powerful god, and his brother Poseidon his
the power is represented with the depth of the ocean the closer we get to his true strength the sword touching the bottom represents Sasaki reading poseidon fully so at the same time poseidon fully scans Sasaki scans everything that literally exists. it scans the entire cosmology of RoR, Sasaki scans it only by fully reading Poseidon, implying that Poseidon has power similar to that of the entire universe, Zeus is superior to Poseidon, this is universal to both.

Another thing, the FTL speed I think falls short of this verse, from characters that have infinite speed, and MFTL + speed. The general accepted speed for RoR is FTL, due to this feat performed by Zeus.

However, this feat is done casually, so Zeus could easily be much faster than that, what do I mean by this? There are enough arguments and reasons to say that he and the gods participating in the tournament have MFTL+ speed. In chapter 55 of the manga it is explained to us that the whole "World" is divided into 3 levels/layers, Valhalla, midgard and helheim, Midgard obviously refers to the mortal world, which would encompass our universe, since it would not make sense Suppose that Valhalla and Helheim are above and below the earth. it is much simpler and more logical to assume that they are below and above the mortal universe, to suppose that it is inside, it is to suppose that it is there, and to suppose that the mortal universe of RoR is different from the universe of in real life, we would be assuming more things, it is more logical to say that they are above and below the universe respectively. Since these realms are described as layered "meaning they overlap each other" and the only size reference we get is parallel disks, they are likely relative in size. Hades travels down the physical corridor that traverses the entire distance of the mortal universe, between Helheim and Valhalla as soon as he learns of Poseidon's death, Hermes also calls it a long way.

20220414_210755.jpg

20220414_210826.jpg

20220414_210852.jpg

To travel a light year you need a speed of 94,542,549,554,880,000 miles per second, a light year is 31536000× the speed of light, but our universe has a distance of 93,000,000,000 light years, doing some calculations would give us 8.7924571086 ×10^27 miles per second, and that would be... 879,245,710,860,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 m/s, I used an hour as a lowball so it should be even bigger, and the result would be... 2.932848×10^19 times the speed of the light, 29,328,480,000,000,000,000 times faster than light

So 29,328,480,000,000,000,000,000,000 faster than light, traveling the physical distance of the observable universe which is midgard in this scenario in the time frame of 2 fights, I gave it an hour as a low ball as Jack and Heracles fight lasts for 26 minutes and 56 seconds, and the one with Shiva and Raiden is 11 minutes and 16 seconds long, and also because there are clearly some events that take place between the fights.

shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_29_50.jpg

42.jpg

As for phrases like "that's movement speed, not combat speed" Hades goes down a curved corridor, if he doesn't react to the speed at which he's going he hits a wall and we wouldn't see him as elegant and well dressed when he comes , it is obvious that Hades can react at such speeds, it would also be stupid to think that Hades can react and move at such speeds, that Qin's punches can reach and intercept Hades and that Hades by virtue of fighting compared to qin has no there is such combat speed, thinking otherwise would be like doing mental gymnastics.

Now why this speed would scale the other gods on the list is simple, in the Hades vs Qin fight we can see how Ares effectively sees Hades and Qin moves that are MFTL+, according to Ares he is not your average god, but it is also true that he is not qualified to participate in Ragnarok, he is not one of the most powerful gods, the meaning of power is only the ability to do something, so it means that the participating gods are more capable than Ares, and something else, Hermes also mocks Ares for wanting to participate in Ragnarok. Ares when he raises his hand to replace Buddah's place in Ragnarok and Hermes is like "lol, do you really think we'd consider you for Ragnarok?" if Ares had at least one remarkable stat such as his speed to participate, Hermés would not have insinuated it, making it clear that the participating gods are superior in every way to Ares, therefore logically gods like Zeus have that speed, in fact in his skinny, he was the first to notice that Qin was disturbing the flow of Hades' power with his breath, in a nutshell, he was the first to notice Qin's Ki bullets, to realize that he would have to power Hades's movements and Qin fighting, not to mention that he also talks about the details of the fight later, in his lean and muscular form he scales at MFTL+ speed, and all participating gods scale at that speed as well.

shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_56_49.jpg

shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_55_26.jpg

shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_58_25.jpg

But that's not all, Zeus in his Adamas mode has infinite speed, this is because with the fist that exceeded time, which is literally a time stop, he could not hit Adam, nor did he touch him, instead, when Adam already he was more serious, Zeus managed to touch him by brushing against him, implying that in his Adamas mode he is faster than with the fist that surpassed time. Clearly all this that I am arguing will scale other RoR characters by raising his power scale, Adam is universal, with infinite speed to dodge and damage copying Zeus Adamas mode obviously.

shuumatsu_no_valkyrie_11_26.jpg

And yes, Heracles having the strength of Zeus is universal, well Heracles does not have the strength of current Zeus, since Zeus cannot be the strongest god but at the same time there is someone who is as strong as him, so It is more logical to assume that Ares, when he mentions that Heracles has the strength of Zeus, refers to the strength of a Zeus from much earlier, much weaker than the current Zeus, so Ares, being comparable to Heracles from before, would be universal as well, and therefore, the gods on the list, being superior to Ares in every way, are universal as well. Yes, I know that it is a very big jump to be able to go from planetary to Universal in the RoR universe, but it is the most reasonable thing to do.

PD: If something is not understood from what I said, it is probably because the thread was made with Google translate because I do not know much English.

See, the main feat you are arguing for, "created everything out of nothing" is rather meaningless without proper time frame or further context. What if matter already existed and nothing in here simply refer to him creating planets and stuff? What if he didn't actually make it, but used others to do it? There are just far too many unknown factors to be taken at face value.

In addition to, don't use anything from anime when talking about manga feats. Sure, it's an adaptation, but just stick to manga. Also since these are allll fan translation, it might be ideal to hunt down the raws and have it re-translated by someone else or wait for official.

Actually, everything that happens in the anime is canon, the creators confirmed Thor's teleportation in the anime as canon, which did not happen in the manga, therefore everything shown in the anime must be taken as canonical, in addition to the fact that the translation gives you the same Netflix, and if what you say is true, there is no additional context in the statement that I create everything out of nothing, but for that very reason it should be taken word for word, without context to indicate otherwise, s it should only be taken for what it is, it would be an assumption otherwise.

The feats are too vague to come to a conclusion
Not really, clearly this is a literal statement as there is no context to indicate otherwise, so it should just be taken for what it is, otherwise it would be an assumption, and also the argument that he uses with Poseidon, which is quite obvious, only reinforces everything even more.

“Manga author said specific technique used in anime was infact a canon technique, therefore all the translated statements in the anime are 100% canon to the manga”

Hm? It's more than obvious that this indicates that the anime is canon, not to mention that the translations in the manga don't vary much, the anime just reinforces that point.

Las líneas de Heimdall no son confiables.
That doesn't make sense since Heimdall is here to narrate what happens, he would only be wrong when a character more reliable than him like Hermes contradicts him,or when the same facts contradict what Heimdall is saying, you are committing an unjustified skepticism therefore you are asserting that there is a reason to doubt, therefore the weight of the evidence is on you to prove it

Assumptions are not feats, there is no proof that Zeus actually created everything since there are beings older than him.

See, the main feat you are arguing for, "created everything out of nothing" is rather meaningless without proper time frame or further context. What if matter already existed and nothing in here simply refer to him creating planets and stuff? What if he didn't actually make it, but used others to do it? There are just far too many unknown factors to be taken at face value.
I don’t like this response, not at all. While I don’t really care about the outcome of this thread, these supposed factors are solely based of assumptions you have yet to substantiate with any sort of context, evidence, or proof of assertion.

It’s an argument from possibility, and nothing more, and shouldn’t be used as a legitimate refutation to the proposal that OP is making.

? It's not assumptions, It is a spoken statement It is a spoken statement, and that there are beings before Zeus, it still doesn't change anything, they only exist before the universe, or in another cosmos, that doesn't really matter to me, but it doesn't take away the truth of the statement.

Yes, and? That still does not take away the credibility of what I already mentioned, in fact it only serves as a point of support to say that Zeus is universal, Zeus created the big bang and only sees it as an emotion, nothing more.

I don’t like this response, not at all. While I don’t really care about the outcome of this thread, these supposed factors are solely based of assumptions you have yet to substantiate with any sort of context, evidence, or proof of assertion.

It’s an argument from possibility, and nothing more, and shouldn’t be used as a legitimate refutation to the proposal that OP is making.
Which is what the point of my response was initially....? This is ALLLLLL based on assumptions. My response and the arguments OP is using. There is literally no concrete evidence for either.

For the record, I know the verse, I am up to date with manga and have been following it for years. And I know the context of every statement and feats. The point is, if this was actually quantifiable, I would have already upgraded them.

There's no proof that Zeus did the Big Bang
See how an emotion =/= tanking the big bang, we don't know the circumstances at the moment.
And there is no other proof that Zeus is universal, other than the citation of a character on the side of the gods, who overestimates Zeus, saying that he is omniscient and omnipotent.

To say that there is no proof is to choose which statement to take and that not arbitrarily, Zeus created the universe, therefore it is obvious that he created the big bang, and Heimdall does not overestimate Zeus, Omnipotent is not always being able to do everything, just being endowed with great power, you can look for the definition if you want, Omniscient the same, it can simply mean having a high knowledge, so nothing you have said follows without detracting from what I mentioned, and Heimdall isn't even the only one to make these kinds of claims about the power of Zeus; Shiva, one of the leading divinities in the series, seems to think that Zeus could threaten with destroying the heavens

¿Cuál es el punto de mi respuesta inicialmente...? Esto es ALLLLLL basado en suposiciones. Mi respuesta y los argumentos que OP está usando. Literalmente no hay evidencia concreta para ninguno de los dos.

Para que conste, conozco el verso, estoy al día con el manga y lo sigo desde hace años. Y sé el contexto de cada declaración y hazañas. El punto es que, si esto fuera realmente cuantificable, ya los habría actualizado.
Sé que ni siquiera me estás respondiendo, pero simplemente es un mal razonamiento el que estás siguiendo, literalmente dos caracteres indican que Zeus es universal, tanto Heimdall como Shiva, y encima, también está el argumento universal de que Hablé sobre Poseidón, así que decir que no es cuantificable es...something meaningless

There's nothing I can argue with, this has been discussed in the past and refused, no new information came out.
Destroying the sky is such a vague feat that it can mean many things.

There's no proof that Zeus did the Big Bang
See how an emotion =/= tanking the big bang, we don't know the circumstances at the moment.
And there is no other proof that Zeus is universal, other than the citation of a character on the side of the gods, who overestimates Zeus, saying that he is omniscient and omnipotent.
Again, that is not even the main point, everything is in the thread, I mention Shiva to emphasize how Heimdall is not even the only one to implicate a Zeus of universal power,without mentioning that you have not proven anything you have said either, instead, all the arguments and evidence that I give, are in the thread, no you weren't even able to substantiate your claim that Heimdall is unreliable.

Destroying the sky is just planet unless you claim Shummatsu is 2-C
Again, read the thread again, you didn't pay attention, and if you had at least paid attention, you would have tried to refute what I said in the thread about that, but you didn't even do it, and like what planetary feat? We are literally shown how Valhalla has a moon in the Jack vs. Hercules fight, and when we are shown the existence of the Helheim we are literally shown that the sky has a sun.

Which is what the point of my response was initially....? This is ALLLLLL based on assumptions. My response and the arguments OP is using. There is literally no concrete evidence for either.

For the record, I know the verse, I am up to date with manga and have been following it for years. And I know the context of every statement and feats. The point is, if this was actually quantifiable, I would have already upgraded them.
"If this was really quantifiable I would have already updated it" ?? Do you seriously think that because you don't think that something is quantifiable, necessarily, isn't it?

Yeah, even try to refute what I said about it in the thread, but you haven't been able to do that either.

...Didn't Zeus watch the Big Bang? Meaning he watched the universe get created instead of creating it himself? It's been a while since I've read RoR, so im just recounting from memory.

Sé que ni siquiera me estás respondiendo, pero simplemente es un mal razonamiento el que estás siguiendo, literalmente dos caracteres indican que Zeus es universal, tanto Heimdall como Shiva, y encima, también está el argumento universal de que Hablé sobre Poseidón, así que decir que no es cuantificable es...something meaningless
??

Aso, don't multi post pls

When did watching the Big Bang happen = he created the Big Bang??

Also nothing in this thread is a valid feat anyone can go off.

When did watching the Big Bang happen = he created the Big Bang??

Also nothing in this thread is a valid feat anyone can go off.
He watched it because he created it, What is so hard to understand? Just because heimdal can be wrong doesn't mean he has to be wrong now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back