• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discretion Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully on Matt and Elizhaa's side here.

I also don't think profiles being "offensive" is anywhere near an issue in comparison to sexual content.

Sera makes sense. If we aren't featuring any offensive images or descriptions on the profiles themselves, then what is the need for a template?

Rather than a template, how about a content warning on the front page that says something like:

Please be aware, this wiki contains spoilers for various media, read at your own risk. Additionally, some content may be inappropriate for younger readers.

This covers the entire wikia, all 18k pages, all images, and the forums. Of course at the same time we'll still stay as neat and tidy as possible.

Well, the problem is that we currently separate the front page into two sections, one for visitors and one for members, and I am not sure where such a text would fit into the visitors section.

It is rather self-evident information though.

Wait a minute. Maybe we could place such a text in the Disclaimer linked to in the front page?

I think you posted that on the wrong thread Eli. Anyway, this seems to be a done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back