• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celestial_Pegasus, @Elizhaa, @Sir_Ovens, @Duedate8898 (and I) have completed their sets of verses last I checked. Thank you for the help.

Colonel Krukov informed me that he will not be able to help out with this due to personal issues.

@Mr._Bambu, @Starter_Pack and @Tllmbrg have you made any progress?

There are about 400 verses still left to work on so if a few more people can volunteer, it will be a big help.

Yes, help is very appreciated.

Also, please remember to move the templates to right above the categories at the bottom of the pages.

Verses of mine are done. Will be working on pages later.

Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

Bump.

Which volunteers have finished with their verse pages, and which ones still have to do their parts?

I unfortunately have lagged recently and was never able to finish my section.

And for that, I sincerely apologize.

To avoid future issues, I'll just mention that unless the list is constantly being updated, it would be a good idea to add the discussions template to all the standard page formats to ensure it stays in futurely made pages, as otherwise there will be some inconsistencies on this on newly made pages.

Adding the tags link template to our wiki instructions pages seems like a good idea.

Can somebody provide a status update regarding which parts of this project that still have to be done please?

I'm sorry. I really am. But my part is still not done, and I do not have the capacity to get to it at this current time.

I really don't want to look like I'm just slacking off, but between IRL, my other duties as Content Mod, and my own personal projects both on and off the wiki, I have never had the time to take care of the discussions tags as promised.

If someone else could take care of it, I would be super grateful.

No problem. Thank you for the reply.

I would also very much appreciate if somebody else could take over Starter's remaining part of the project.

Thank you very much for helping out.

Do you know which pages that you should handle?

So weird thing I noticed, we have two seperate tags for one-punch man
One is this tag: one punch man
The other is this tag: one punch man (verse)

For now, I'm going to link the verse page to the latter tag for discussion forums, but I do ask should there be something else done here?

You should preferably use the one that is consistent with the verse page title.

This forum allows members to create their own tags that are unrelated to our wiki pages, which causes problems with duplicates, especially as I think that I am the only member who can currently merge them together, and I am too overworked to handle an official requests thread on my own.

Can you not give permissions to do this to other Bureaucrats, Sysops, or Thread Mods?

Our system manager might be able to do so to other bureaucrats and especially trusted sysops/administrators, but I am not certain.

The slightest error completely messes up the forum indexing structure though, so we would have to be ridiculously careful to not make any errors.

No problem. Thank you very much for helping out.

I would greatly appreciate if somebody could create a tally of which parts of the work that are finished, and which parts that remain.

From what's been reported on the thread and some personal checking:
@Colonel_Krukov - From Edens Zero to Granny (Game)
@Tllmbrg - From Ratchet & Clank to Sin and Punishment

These are the two groups that are yet to be complete.

Did mention a while back that I'm going through some personal issues, and would've preferred if someone took over. I think AKM mentioned it above.

Why yes!

Ah, which verses do you want me to help out in? I can only focus on 1 today however, due to... immediate schoolwork.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated. It is the verse pages themselves that need to be updated. See here:
From what's been reported on the thread and some personal checking:
@Colonel_Krukov - From Edens Zero to Granny (Game)
@Tllmbrg - From Ratchet & Clank to Sin and Punishment

These are the two groups that are yet to be complete.

Got it. I can actually complete a number of them today if I focus on small ones. Not much I can do about the lock pages though.

Speaking of which, I recently did the OPM verse and there are a few remaining ones left that I can’t get to {adding discussion}

Saitama
Blast
Tatsumaki
Lord Boros
(And the profile Ant locked the other day because two users were messing around on which was the better profile image, manga or anime art) Deep Sea King

Again, you are only supposed to edit the remaining verse pages, and none of them should be locked.

Sorry. I misread. If you write a list of the EXACT page titles (not the URLs), I can unlock them for you with my automated script.

No problem. Tell me here when I should close those pages again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back