• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord VS Eternatus

Both are at Low 2-C, EternatusMAX is used

Fight takes place on top of the Hammerlocke Energy Plant

Fight ends in Death, K.O., or Incap

Speed is =

Eternatus has acceses to all Possible Moves (TM's, Level Up, ETC)

Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony:0

The Gigantic Pokémo:0

Inconclusive:0

Eternatus2019-12-27-1014028
Infinite amounts of energy pour from this Pokémon's enlarged core, warping the surrounding space-time.

Discord rules celestia drools
Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

NeoZex6399 said:
Eternatus will probably no longer be "low 2-C" soon.
How come? I frankly think Low 2-C is a definite possibility for Eternatus, so I think it's fine as is (though I don't get why it keeps the "At least Low 6-B", I think it should just be "High 3-A, possibly Low 2-C")

This feels like a stomp either way. If Discord resists, Eternatus doesn't seem to have any abilities that can kill Discord. If he doesn't, Discord literally can't do anything from the get-go. I think this should be closed.

Back