• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolphl

He/Him

Versus Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both are 2-A
  • Fight takes place somewhere random in space
  • 50 meters gap
  • SBA for everything else
Who wins?
Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony: @Aolphl, @TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, @Robo432343, @TauanVictor, @Success0906, @DemonicDude
The Saver of Universe:
Incon:

Last edited:
Allright
Alien X not use Telekinesis because Discord is Abstract being
and Alien X not use Existence Erasure because Discord has Low-Godly Regen
and Alien X don't even touch Discord because Discord is Abstract being and Alien X not have Non-Physical Interaction
Discord has Plot Manipulation bruh

There was not much continuity in the previous thread and it was during the turbulent times of Alien X, so I found it more correct to open a new one.

Versus Rules: Speed Equal
Oh, I guess I will be voting for Discord. But either way, Alien X is getting a few abilities added to him, which are power mimicry and Shapeshifting, if I remember correctly. These abilities can possibly change the outcome of this match up.

How exactly does Alien X use the newly added things? If this is not known...

He can copy any power as long as it's not too haxy like concept manipulation or information manipulation. So every power in his verse is available for him to use.
The scan on the profile says: Can take on any power and form. It seems a little suspicious that Alien X has not used this power throughout the series, or that it has not been scaled to any character who has used this power.
Does discord resist soul manipulation or life manipulation?
Alien X not have this abilities

Alien X not have this abilities
He does. It's literally on his page with law manipulation.
The scan on the profile says: Can take on any power and form. It seems a little suspicious that Alien X has not used this power throughout the series, or that it has not been scaled to any character who has used this power.
Probably because he never had to. Him being crazy strong and all. (And his very, very, short screentime). Also here is the scans for power mimicry and Shapeshifting

Allright
Alien X not use Telekinesis because Discord is Abstract being
and Alien X not use Existence Erasure because Discord has Low-Godly Regen
and Alien X don't even touch Discord because Discord is Abstract being and Alien X not have Non-Physical Interaction
Discord has Plot Manipulation bruh
I wasn't aware of this thread but his EE can affect him due to scaling above chrononavigator which can erase all stuff of the existence including everyone's mana which is basically soul.

He does. It's literally on his page with law manipulation.
Not in profile life and soul manip
Probably because he never had to. Him being crazy strong and all. (And his very, very, short screentime). Also here is the scans for power mimicry and Shapeshifting
I mean... Since Alien X has never used it during the series, we don't know how it will be used in combat. It may take him years to use these powers. Or we don't know under what circumstances he will use it against the character opposite Alien X. So that's not really being evaluated.

I wasn't aware of this thread but his EE can affect him due to scaling above chrononavigator which can erase all stuff of the existence including everyone's mana which is basically soul.
Profile says that Alien X can only erase everything that exists on his profile. If that's the case, Discord can get over it with Low-Godly Regen. I don't know exactly what this thing called "Mana" is.

Profile says that Alien X can only erase everything that exists on his profile. If that's the case, Discord can get over it with Low-Godly Regen. I don't know exactly what this thing called "Mana" is.
I meant the power mimicry, not his EE. I'm not knowledgeable on that. Reiner-sama is way better at explaining EE than I am.

Oh yeah, def sure AX can erase him off. He just regenerated from spirit.
Mana is a life force of a user which has been used interchangeably with soul by dagon and charmcaster and even without all that, our standards of metaphysical equalisation makes all of personal metaphysical stuff equal, so AX can erase it.

Mana is a life force of a user which has been used interchangeably with soul by dagon and charmcaster and even without all that, our standards of metaphysical equalisation makes all of personal metaphysical stuff equal, so AX can erase it.
Oh, wait, if that's the case, I'll wait for Discord's supporters.

I, for now, cast my vote to AX for the sole reason that he EE him. To power null him he gotta have range beyond 2-A and locate Alien X personalities at that, it's written on AX profile under unconventional Resistances. And AX already have resistance towards Transmutation.

It seems Discord doesn't have enough range to affect Alien X.. and he doesn't resist AX's EE nor his life and soul manipulation. Not only that but due to speed equalization, Discord has his infinite combat speed down to MFTL+ speed, while Alien X has infinite attack speed. Considering all this, I vote for Alien X unless Discord's supporters can convince me otherwise. Or depending on how Discord's plot hax works, I can see this ending in incon.

It seems Discord doesn't have enough range to affect Alien X.. and he doesn't resist AX's EE nor his life and soul manipulation. Not only that but due to speed equalization, Discord has his infinite combat speed down to MFTL+ speed, while Alien X has infinite attack speed. Considering all this, I vote for Alien X unless Discord's supporters can convince me otherwise. Or depending on how Discord's plot hax works, I can see this ending in incon.
what
attack speed is equalized
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back