• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. He was spamming Epitaph and KC while running away from Mista and the others in the coliseum. He's a very cautious guy.

Did I start this thread?

Anyway DIO is very clearly superior to Diavolo in nearly every aspect, except his time stop is countered by time skip. Even then, after Diavolo punches his head off he has no reason to keep King Crimson (and therefore his precognition) manifested. From there DIO regenerates and returns the favor with a timestop donut.

DIO for very obvious reasons above

@Genericstickman

Example A https://*********.net/manga/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo/i911491/v63/c585/7

B https://*********.net/manga/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo/i982794/v63/c586/8

C https://*********.net/manga/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo/i911498/v63/c587/2

I think this is the voting count right now

Diavolo: 7 (Triforce, Lord Urien, EmperorDoom, Kirby75, Overlord775, TacticalNuke, Tincan123)

Dio: 5 (ThePixelKirby, Dragonpentling, Arrogant, Hierophant, Anttron)

Yes, because if King Crimson breaks his skull that's going to stun him. Diavolo sees that he isn't dead and immediately summons KC again and then keeps on going until his brain is paste.

I knew this was a mistake.

Anyways, please note that King Crimson flat-out can not time skip every Time Stop. So far, no Diavolo voter has even mentioned how The World's cooldown will always be done far before King Crimson's is done.

Tincan123 said:
Tincan123 said:
Correct me if i am wrong but wouldt Diavolo just spam King Crimson + Epitaph to destroy Za wurdo to kill Dio just like how Jotaro did it?
@HierophantDeluxe
That's fair, but Jotaro KNEW DIO was a vampire and waited until sunlight to make sure he was destroyed. Diavolo doesn't have this knowledge. He'd put KC and therefore his precog away, and then get murdered.

HierophantDeluxe said:
Oh, okay. I scrolled down and found it. Doesn't change my answer though. Also keep in mind that Diavolo never headshot anyone, he delivers donuts. That's more regeneratable.
Actually this time he Will go for the head, think of Golden Experience, Diavolo tried to Smash open the head when he knew he was really a threat, he uses epitaph and sees he can be instantly blown up, then goes for the kill and smashes a head.

TriforcePower1 said:
That moment when Diavolo's winning against Dio and I voted for the former
But then I remember I'm an Italian Christian
OOOooOoOoooOoOOOOFFFFFF...

OOOOOOOOOOOOF incomprehensible O O Fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back