• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO and Diavolo vs all Pillar Men

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Another of my unaddable jojo matches

The match is permanently night time, but there's an indestructible UV streetlight a half a mile away. Across from said streetlight are the Stone Mask, the Red Stone of Aja, Joseph's severed arm (still somehow filled with blood), and Stand Arrows. Both sides are fully aware of their opponent's capabilities and what the items can do. This takes place in the middle of a small populated town. Obviously Kars isn't Ultimate yet, and depending on how much it changes the match, DIO isn't awakened yet.

Team 1:

Dio Brando and Diavolo

Team 2:

Kars, Wamuu, Esidisi, and Santana

I believe the only one that can even kill the Pillar Men is DIO if he gets Joseph's arm to regain his flash freeze thing. Also, he would immediately take the stone and arrows for himself to prevent Kars of becoming ultimate or them getting stands. He can do this from the start thanks to spamming time stop. After that, it's just a matter of time.

And that'a even assuming the freeze thing can kill the Pillar Men. If it can't, but at least stops them for a couple of seconds, team DIO wins for repeatedly freezing them.

Diavolo will die, just a matter of time.

Although, given the UV light, maybe DIO can drag them one by one into it to force them to turn to stone.

DIO is easily the mvp here due to the world. And given how he knows of their capabilities, he won't mess around.

I very much doubt Flash Freeze working on a Pillarman when Dio himself could comfortably survive in and even destroy his own ice, let alone beings who are superior to him in every way.

Dio and Diavolo's only option I can see them winning would be to use the UV lights on all 4 of them as soon as possible. And mind you, Santana could still move under sunlight for around a minute. They would probably destroy the Red Stone before the Pillarmen could reach it though.

And I'd be curious if Diavolo would try to turn himself into a vampire. Seeing as it's always night here, he's got nothing to lose.

As for the Pillar Man Stand thing, I just don't know: Dio got a Stand as strong as the World both because he used a more powerful arrow, and because of a vampiric body that, while still weakened, could easily withstand the Scarab Arrow's effects. So I don't think the Pillarmen's Stand would be quite on the World's level, but considering their crazy physiology and powers, , and the fact that it would be basically impossible to determine what kind of Stand they would have, IDK.

But Ultimate Kars with a Stand... Just... Boy...

I mean, the main thing Dio being a vampire did was extending his timestop, as it puts a physical strain on the user's body, something Dio can just shrug off thanks to vampire abilities while Jotaro actually developed heart problems by the time Part 4 rolled around iirc

DIO and Diavolo will have a field day, but Diavolo is basically walking a minefield. One mistake and he loses.

However, Diavolo and DIO are both capable of very heavily damaging Pillar Men. Once they smart up and start targeting the head, they'll have a field day.

Overall, I say DIO and Diavolo could do it, more often that not. I personally disagree with DIO's loss to Kars on his profile, if it means anything.

dio spams timestop to inflict severe injuries on the pillarman.

diavolo uses time erasure to dodge attacks he knows he cant dodge in time.

due to dio clearly being more muscular and tankier, diavolo would probably hide behind him when he can.

sooner or later the pillarmen get thrown into the uv light, and its over.

diavolo's a glass cannon, he cant afford to take even a single hit unlike dio.

depending on who gets the arrows first, if diavolo gets the arrows, he pockets them. if dio gets them, more idiots to give stands. if its the pillarmen, game over because pillarmen are vampires but better in literally every way. that and combined with their insane abilities.

or dio could be tricked into the uv light and die. diavolo, being alone would spam his ability to get the valuables and nigerundayo to brainstorm a plan.

win conditions for dio and diavolo

pillarmen petrified/neutralized

win conditions for pillarmen

dio and diavolo neutralized/forced to retreat

retrieved the stone mask and the red stone of aja

if dio is awakened, he would definitely not mess around and seek to kill the pillarmen asap.

if kars becomes ultimate, he would probably try to avoid getting stuck in a 'worse than death' scenario while still neutralizing dio and diavolo.

Back