• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What's stopping Diego from stopping time, walking up and instawinning?

Changing into Diavolo takes almost ten seconds if Doppio is reluctant to change (its instant if Doppio isnt resisting).

I mean Doppio thought he was gonna die against Nero, he still wanted to prove himself.

I mean at that range would he even change? He'd look at Epitaph and just see a Diego on horse back coming for him, he wouldnt see himself dying to ilicit the change.

He knew about Nero planting razers in his throat too and he even saw himself having his head blown off, didnt stop him.

Yeah Doppio made some really questionable decisions in his fight with Risotto who is nowhere near as directly confrontational Jojo's other AU Donut Lover. Also tapping into my inner Rohan vs Diavolo for a minute, by the time he can predict the hole that'll be in his chest, he'll already be dead.

If you want to make AU Dio Vs. Diavolo just make it.

Back