• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DIO (Gone to Heaven) vs Asriel Dreemurr, except slightly better.

If Asriel can't kill DIO then it is inconclusive since we don't know if reality overwrite can erase the Determination from reality, after all, DT has been created by the Annoying dog, who is a higher dimensionnal lifeform than DIO or Asriel.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
If Asriel can't kill DIO then it is inconclusive since we don't know if reality overwrite can erase the Determination from reality, after all, DT has been created by the Annoying dog, who is a higher dimensionnal lifeform than DIO or Asriel.
He could just overwrite the human souls.

For that,DIO need to know what is the source of power of Asriel and as far as i know, the fighters here don't have prior knowledge,plus the SOULs within Asriel are fused with him so overwriting the SOULs is synonym of overwriting Asriel himself

>even implying he needs that much prior information.

Just null >his power source.

He does not need explicit details. Doubt Dio had an understanding of half the shit he pulled or when he was being attack. His precision is astounding. Being able ta no pinpoint exact location of someone actively fleeing while he was a multiverse away. Dio could likely pinpoint the power origin.

Or just prevent him from using. Which does nothing with Mr.dog.

Well, a bunch of things have changed since the last match.

Can DIO erase Asriel as well as get rid of being stopped in his tracks?

Erase? Hmm.

He erased Valentine from the multiverse coming off a 2-A powersource. He erased tusk shots. (2-A).

Dio can not. Twoh on the other hand.

Well, if DIO can use Overwrite to deal with Asriel's hax and eventually erase him, maybe he gets this one. Leaning on DIO for now, but we'll see.

Dio wins,Asriel does not have resistence against reallity warp and power null and since dio is being serious here he is gonna null asriel at the start of the match while Asriel in character(correct me if im wrong)doesnt start with his best hax and likes to mess around.

voting for dio

Does the Reality Overwrite buff Dio's defense in any way? Is the Reality Overwrite some sort of technique that he uses to have Multiverse+ AP, or is it just a new form? If it can't buff his durability (again, I'm not an expert on Dio's verse, but I'm not seeing MV+ durability on Dio's page) and Asriel starts off in full power which is already far above basline (and yes, I understand Dio's Multiverse+ feat was causal) I'm inclined to vote for Asriel at this point. (count my vote for Asriel)

Dio's Reality Overwrite is just hax and doesn't buff his physical AP/DB and Stand AP/DB in any way but his Hax is instant.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Literally just woke up. Was gonna make a mock up after getting gifs for part 5-7.
Noice. Make him broken, son. VERY broken.

Hmm actually.

How would he work?

Would his 8-B power get buffed ta 2-C (dinosaurs buffed on par with Jorge Dio).

Or would he keep 8-B?

Question: Does this fight become a stomp if Dio's hands are damaged? Asriel's attacks can go in a danmaku pattern and it may not be difficult for Asriel to harm his hands.

EDIT: I understand Dio can erase attacks, but to what extent? For example, if Asriel throws multiple stars at him, would he have to try to erase them one by one, or could he just erase them altogether?

Axl233 said:
Dio wins,Asriel does not have resistence against reallity warp and power null and since dio is being serious here he is gonna null asriel at the start of the match while Asriel in character(correct me if im wrong)doesnt start with his best hax and likes to mess around.
voting for dio
Asriel starts at full power

Tenebricite said:
EDIT: I understand Dio can erase attacks, but to what extent? For example, if Asriel throws multiple stars at him, would he have to try to erase them one by one, or could he just erase them altogether?
I mean his main attacks when he yells Muda muda muda muda muda and unleashs a crap load of punches should probably be able to erase those stars one by one pretty well especially since speed is equal. But that's my take

Asriel starts at full power

Im not talking about that in trying to say that in character asriel will not throw everything he has on Dio at the start of the match and will mess around in the figth.

I mean his main attacks when he yells Muda muda muda muda muda and unleashs a crap load of punches should probably be able to erase those stars one by one pretty well especially since speed is equal. But that's my take

He doesnt need to punch things to warp.

Tenebricite said:
Question: Does this fight become a stomp if Dio's hands are damaged? Asriel's attacks can go in a danmaku pattern and it may not be difficult for Asriel to harm his hands.

He can erase all of then at once.

Something I think has been overlooked a bit here. I've been told that Dio's reality overwrite hax is instant, but so is Asriel's power nullification. For those who didn't know, Power Null starts immediately as soon as Asriel is in his full power, which he is in this fight. Assuming this is logical and Asriel's full power power nullifies immediately, this could possibly stop him from using reality overwrite. Again, there may be some flaws in this, but I thought it was worth pointing out.

Dienomite22 said:
I guess that would be a problem for Dio but time stop makes Asriel's power nullification useless
Does time stop only come with reality overwrite, and if so, would Dio literally be able to use Reality Overwrite and use time stop instantly? Also, if I'm not mistaken time stop wouldn't take away Asriel's nulling power (inferring from the title here), it would just stop time, allowing Dio to perhaps start reality overwrite? Again, this comes down to the fact that, assuming Asriel's full power mode nullifies instantly, just as Dio's Reality Overwrite is apparently instant, Dio could still be power null'd in his tier 8 form before he can do anything.

To your first question Time stop and reality overwrite are separate but both can be activated instantly and Asriel's power nullification would only work in time stop if it has been shown to do so or if Asriel was immune to conventional time stop.

And the only one that would get power nulled would be Dio and not his stand.

Back