• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando (JoJo) vs Akuma (Street fighter)

• Akuma was walking across the land's as it was a peaceful day in the night time forest as he the felt a presnce behind him as he jumped out of the way of a Dio's eye vision blast as Dio landed on the ground as he had his hand on his hips as he gave a smug smile* "Impressive, you sensed my blast before it could hit you" *He said as his stand came out* "you shall make a great sevent!"

• Akuma grunted as he slammed his foot down onto the ground as his aura showed* "I am akuma, i shall show you who is the master of pain!"
Can akuma's pure skill and might stand up to ZA WURLD?! Or will he fall to the time stop of Dio's stand?

who do you think would win?

Dio if he actually takes Akuma seriously. Unless you mean the Akuma from the crossover from Asura's Wrath. Then he just planet busts and takes Dio out while in space.

Dio nearly always starts off with time stop, unless convinced otherwise by playing to his ego. Akuma won't even know he can stop time, so Dio freezes time and turns him into an unrecognizable red stain.

Dio. Can time stop instantly and deal some serious damage Akuma himself in the span of five seconds, which is all he needs anyway.

Back