• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speed is equal and orange's possibly MHS reactions are restricted

both are high 6-A

akuma vs hell key is used and akuma has transformed into oni

orange has his hammers, frying pans, and bowling balls

both akuma and annoying orange scale to the chicxulub impact event, so their ap is basically equal

akuma: 3

annoying orange: 4

inconclusive: 3

Last edited:
I don't think I see anything on the profile that can say he doesn't have one though, also don't think madness manip will do much considering Akuma kept his sanity while residing in a void and just used it as an excuse to meditate

Proof of him doing that in-combat.
i’m not sure if he’s used teleportation in-combat (he very rarely fights anyone directly, usually his enemies just get knifed), but he learned it as part of his fighting style. as for the duplication, he used it to attack pear

also, knife should be able to one-shot akuma, and turning him into an apple with no arms or legs should do the trick as well

Just a question, why would akuma go all out on a orange in the start of the battle?
Because Akuma doesn't dick around
i’m not sure if he’s used teleportation in-combat (he very rarely fights anyone directly, usually his enemies just get knifed), but he learned it as part of his fighting style. as for the duplication, he used it to attack pear

also, knife should be able to one-shot akuma, and turning him into an apple with no arms or legs should do the trick as well
So he spams knife and gets raging demon'd.

Akuma FRA.

2ddb97852abbbec0a1b9f937691d35d9.jpg

Akuma first reaction to a small orange with a face

orange not teleporting in-combat is a weird assumption to make imo, but he could pretty easily just move out of the way anyways

idk why you care so much about teleporting lol orange can easily get out of akumas way if he just shuffles a few feet to the left

He was dared to use It, and isn't really the first time
yeah well here his life is literally at stake so i feel like he'd probably do it

anyways shun goku satsu is probably the worst option for akuma here, as it leaves him open if orange dodges it. his best option is to just use his massively superior skill to combo the shit out of orange before he can do anything

Back