• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
as i said, akuma doesn't need to see orange to fight him off, he's skilled af
Fair I guess,, okay, let's make a "mostly likle stepy by step"

Orange say knife as Akuma aproches

Akuma notices a new presense in the battlefield, a distressed one and look around

Akuma see knife aproching

?????? what now? Orange drops hammers, frying pans, and bowling balls from the sky all over the arena?

i still think orange wins lol

both have easily avoidable one-shot moves, but orange has two of them, and they are harder to avoid. also should be noted that, thanks to orange's regen, akuma literally can't beat orange unless he uses raging demon, which would be difficult to land on a pragmatic fighter like orange. and if orange creates clones, it's just over. akuma can't use raging demon on all 20 million oranges before one of them turns him into an apple, they all spam knife and skewer him, or the annoying orange army just beats him to death

I forgot who I was voting for, but any way, voting Akuma, thinking a lot I don't think orange would be able to deafeat akuma before he uses his soul hax, specially sinse Akuma will not let orange even have time to say "Knife" to summon It or use duplication

skill doesn’t apply much to whether or not the raging demon hits. he literally just charges forward. skill won’t help him hit orange with that.

skill doesn’t apply much to whether or not the raging demon hits. he literally just charges forward. skill won’t help him hit orange with that.
Oh, you mean the raging demon? akuma would not start with that, he would combo orange and them use It as a finisher whem the hit is guarantead

that just gives orange time to use hax like summoning, apple cadabra, or duplication
Orange will be beingh hitted like there is no tomorrow... that's what combo means

Orange would need resistence to pain to be able to talk while beingh punched, kicked, smashed etc while akuma combos him

That's akuma combat style, he does combos so violents that the oponent can't really realiable react to them

orange literally got bisected and was still cracking jokes so he’s fine
try talking while there is a first into your mouth or orage is turned into orange juice(I know It has regen, but no mouth = no talk) and orange starts tring to annoy the oponent, not with summon or other haxs

akuma and orange have equal ap so he isn’t gonna destroy his mouth, and i don’t think akuma ever takes measures to prevent his opponents from talking

akuma and orange have equal ap so he isn’t gonna destroy his mouth, and i don’t think akuma ever takes measures to prevent his opponents from talking
If akuma punchs orange 60 times in a second orange has been hitted with a AP of 60 times her own in a second, 60 may be exagerating, but akuma 100% can punch that orange more them 10 times before he stops tring to annoy him

those wouldn’t be any faster than orange unless akuma is using speed boosts (he isn’t)
Unless we are equalizing Akuma faster atacks to Orange making him overall slower them orange, his atacks that are faster them his normal atacks should still be faster, even trough not to a Blitz point

that isn’t how speed equalization works, akuma’s peak speed in base form is equalized to orange’s. he can’t go faster unless he uses supernatural abilities or techniques to boost his speed

Back