• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dimaria Yesta vs Saber Alter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about tired of people calling a match with a time Stop a stomp, by this logic any instawin ability is a stomp.

Uh, well magic resistance would only help for Dimaria's magical based attacks like projectiles and such, but it won't help against physical attacks and time stop. I don't even remember if she has normal ranged attacks with her magic.

Oh well, going for Dimaria.

Usual battles of Dimaria are. Stops time and tears of the clothes. After that she stops time and kills.(if the battle continues)

Though in this case she would likely kill immediately due to the fact i doubt she could destroy Saber's armor.

I mean Dimaria was about to takes Wendy's head so she is going for a kill.

Actually two more important questions.

Does Dimaria actually have any weapons that'll harm Saber?

And what's Saber Alters durability? Baseline or above baseline.

Wizards in FT use Swords that are imbued with magic in combat to raise their durabilty so she has that.

I don't know about her durabilty. Should be above baseline i think at least her armor should.

Dimaria for reasons above I guess. Reppu said that magic resist doesn't prevent time stop iirc

"Only Time Manipulation falls under the amount of magic that Gil's Magic Resistance can negate. Outright Time Travel and Time Stop falls under the realm of True Magic and is thus beyond the scope of magic from the Age of Gods. Therefore Gil won't have any defense against Time Stop." Reppu, during Gil vs AoC. Dunno about the Astolfo situation

I know Saber is pretty decently above Baseline, being vastly superior to her UBW self who's superior to her baseline Zero self.

Dimaria IIRC is baseline.

Man this would take a while, but she pretty much scales from casual God Serena who stomps 4 mountain lvl people who are each considerably stronger than the last, Brandish who has a super causal City+ lvl feat and Natsu who has the vaporisation of the lake and so on.

Though don't see why do you care for the AP.

Her page doesn't say so, says she's comparable to Invel and clashed with Kagura who are both Baseline.

Because Aiden didn't bother writing everything.

I have in plan to rewrite all FT profiles since they are all just a copy from Fairy tail wikia and fix their powerscailing at the same time.

Her Magic Resistance should cut it down a lot. Time Stop is not true magic. It would be something like Medea's magecraft which is close but not True Magic. Which Saber negated though I don't remember if she negated it within Medea's territory.

Kaltias said:
"Only Time Manipulation falls under the amount of magic that Gil's Magic Resistance can negate. Outright Time Travel and Time Stop falls under the realm of True Magic and is thus beyond the scope of magic from the Age of Gods. Therefore Gil won't have any defense against Time Stop." Reppu, during Gil vs AoC. Dunno about the Astolfo situation
@Ram Are you sure?

Also Saber never negated true magic, they fought outside the barrier and Medea can't replicate it outside of it.

Astolfo was never considered to be able to resist Esdeath time stop from what I saw.

@redgrave actually said I doubt the trap can resist her time stop.

We're derailing

And yes considering it's done by a thigh whoch is implied to be made with magic and other shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back