• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been awhile since they were in the same game. Now all we need is Azulongmon to complete the Four Great Dragons.

Rasielmon profile by Wildermon:

An Ophan Digimon who is said to have been given the same rank Ofanimon once had. It possesses the mysterious power to foresee everything going on in the world from the "Kernel" (God's domain). That power has allowed it to gain knowledge relating to all of the events that have taken place in the Digital World, and it's said that it has stored the same amount of knowledge as that of God. Its special move is "Knowledge Stream", wherein it freely combines the five elements with the magic circles on both of its arms and emits an enormous amount of energy. And not even Rasielmon itself knows what happens after it performs its "Sefer Raziel", wherein it expels those it is fighting against by causing every type of miracle to occur.

[Source: WithTheWill]

Something about Apocalymon and Millenniummon:

- Apocalymon

A mysterious Digimon that Milleniumon's evil power brought forth. Milleniumon is the only one who can understand its true essence.

- Ankoku/Darkness Zone

It's a mysterious technique that makes infinite darkness spread out in all directions and eliminate everything. Any Digimon caught in it will have their existence extinguished!

[Source: WithTheWill ]

Digimon Wormhole
I'm collecting scans from Digimon Story and got these scans. I find it interesting to take this because I've seen people saying that it was easy to open dimensional portals in the Digimon franchise, anyway we have the confimition (this was also said in Cyber Sleuth, but in this game we have more information).

• Only truly powerful Digimon can open wormholes;
  • This level of power equals that of Clavis Angemon and the Four Holy Beasts;
  • A Digimon with this kind of power is a real threat to the entire Digital World.
Of course, they talk about Digimon that can freely open wormholes, not the Digimon that they use for their own dimensions in already determined attacks (like the HolyAngemon's Heaven's Gate).

Noteasy
Here, it's not as straightforward as in Digimon Story, but it confirms that to be able to do this the Digimon needs to be very powerful.

I have a question, I've been reading this around on threads regarding Digimon and Digivolution.

Is it true Digimon can actually Digivole into any other Digimon like say... Agumon (Taichi Yagami) can turn into Zeed and will have the same powers and abilities!?.

It depends on if they have enough data. But technically yes he could. Although Tai will likely just stick to the Greymon line.

@Lord

While it is theoretically possible according to Digivolution trees, it does not mean that it is any way probable or logical. If we go by official Digivolution trees, Zeed can Digivolve into Barbamo, a Digimon vastly weaker than him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It depends on if they have enough data. But technically yes he could. Although Tai will likely just stick to the Greymon line.
So when they get enough data they can choose which Digimon they can turn into or they don't know they can?.

@Lord

In the games, you can choose by manipulating their stats, but generally in the stories Digimon don't choose how to evolve, but react to stimuli such as a Tamer's belief, their own training and experience, and their reason for Digivolving.

When Tai tried to get Agumon to Digivolve for the sake of getting power, it just turned Agumon into SkullGreymo.

When he got Agumon to Digivolve for the sake of protecting everyone else in a pure act of courage and benevolence, he Digivolved into MetalGreymon.

They likely choose or something else effects it. However, Digimon usually seem to stick to one common digivolution by the process of the series. I feel that the Digimon Video Games like Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder explore this well through the digivolution mechanics.

@Repp & Dragon, thanks for the answers and for that list of Digivolutions.

I remember before I came to this site I thought Digimon weren't that powerful and believed the "their digital so they can't be that strong" line but now I see I was gravely mistaken.

No prob.

Speaking of Digimon Games. It seems models for Kimeramon and Millenniummon from Digimon Linkz were found. Same for WarGreymon X and MetalGarurumon X. Now I bring this up because Digimon Linkz uses Cyber Sleuth Models and Chaosdramon's model is directly from Linkz. So, these guys being in Hacker's Memory is very likely.

Problem with that is that Habumon is a story-driven developer. That is a good thing, thanks to his ingenuity the current games (since ReDigitize) have really upgraded the Digimonverse in more than just power levels. But that also means that Habu won't be using Digimon that would not contribute anything to the story he is trying to tell.

Well seeing as he manage to fix the SGDL in Cyber Sleuth along with Sayo and Dianamon. Zeed may work. However, he may get the SGDL treatment and be a DLC story line.

Alright so a while ago I read the blog about Digimon physiology and noticed it said they have no gender but at times are regarded as male and female.

I've even hear some have girl voices when they talk and even have bodies of a female like Lilithmon. So what's the deal with that, did the creators not want to give them genders or did but since their digital it doesn't count?.

It is a weird thing especially with obviously female or male Digimon around. But I think due to how Digivolution works and overall nature of Digimon (Like how they don't reproduce) they wanted to keep things up to the imagination....

I believe there was a Rosemo who treated itself as male. But due to their nature as data, they don't have a biological gender.

(Looks at Rosemon's profile... Eyes widen in shock) That Digimon refers to itself as a MALE!!!!!??? Wow.

If it's all the same to you guys I'm gonna stick with calling them the gender they look like, its just what I've always done and it is a habit.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm legitimately just finding out that Digimon means Digital Monsters...
You never heard that bumping intro when they call them Digital Monstors?. That intro was actually the thing that got me interested in Digimon and the fact that they had some cool designs.

GraceNovamon
GraceNovamo

Name: Grace Novamon (Òé░Òâ¼ÒéñÒé╣ÒâÄÒâ┤ÒéíÒâóÒâ│)

Level: Ultimate

Type: Galaxy

Attribute: Vaccine

Profile:

A mythical, Galaxy Digimon said to be born from the fusion of Apollomon and Dianamon, members of the Olympos XII, when an unprecedented crisis loomed over the Digital World: Iliad in the past. By colliding the opposing energies of the sun and the moon together, it formed Big Bang-class energy within its body. Because of this, it has been predicted that Grace Novamon itself has become a standalone galaxy, and it is said that it is impossible to measure its total data size accurately. Its Special Moves are focusing the amplified energy within its body into the palms of its hands, and melting the enemy by touching them (Eclipse Finger), and firing the eight "Meleagros" blades mounted on its back to pursue the enemy until they are destroyed (Calydon Arcus).

Abilities:

- Eclipse Finger (Òé¿Òé»Òâ¬ÒâùÒé╣ÒâòÒéúÒâ│Òé¼Òâ╝)

Focuses the amplified energy within its body in the palms of its hands, melting the enemy by touching them.

- Calydon Arcus (Òé½Òâ¬ÒâÑÒâëÒâ╝Òâ│ÒéóÒâ½Òé»Òé╣)

Fires the eight "Meleagros" blades it wears on its back to pursue the enemy until they are destroyed.

Evolution path: Apollomon + Dianamon

Source: Wikimo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back