• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the games ever stated or implied to take place at a specific time? Because Sayo and Mameo haven't aged a bit in Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder respectively.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
Are the games ever stated or implied to take place at a specific time? Because Sayo and Mameo haven't aged a bit in Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder respectively.
From what I remember, humans do not grow old when they are in the Digital World. This is mentioned in Appmon if I am not mistaken, in addition they no longer suffer from natural diseases of humans, this is mentioned in Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 and in Digimon Next. The only diseases they get are diseases of the Digital World as shown in Digimon Savers.

Satan Mode is such a let down in cyber sleuth... sigh.

And Kid mode is so fragile it makes things boring... sigh.

I stuck with Falldown mode. He was kind of useless, sure, but he looked cool. Kid mode is probably the best given the piercing damage.

I wanna see QueenChessmon again.

@Executor. I think humans not growing in the Digital World was mentioned in Tamers as well.

Lili from Tekken shows up in Re:Digitze with her butler Sebastian. She has a Numemon that becomes Monzaemon then Lillithmon and Sebastian has an Angemon that becomes MagnaAngemon then Seraphimon. If we accepted crossovers, then you'd have Tekken being OP due to this and RWBY being OP due to the upcoming BlazBlue game. It also makes that Tekken has crossed over with Digimon and Pokemon, with Pokken being the Pokemon crossover.

The Monzaemon stuff is different (or at least, was retconned in Decode). The Numemon, Catherine, never evolved to Monzaemon. Monzaemon was Lili in disguise, because she wanted to fight as well. So, this makes Lili one of the OP humans in Digimon, alongside Masaru. She is able to fight your digimon barehanded.

About Catherine, the Numemon, it evolved to Scumon. That frustrated Lili, so she went to search for another digimon. There was a wild Hououmon she named Catherine MK.II, but it was defeated by Taiga's digimon. Later she allied with Lilithmon of the SGDL during the Scheming Demon Lord chapter, and when Lilithmon is killed, Lili got her digicore and gave it to Catherine, making it evolving into Lilithmon. So, yes, Lili's Lilithmon is the Lilithmon of the SGDL.

Executor N0 said:
I'm hoping we have a 2-A Arkadimon.
It's basically confirmed at this point. Omegamon and Nokia were shown to be plot important as well.

A great evil awakens within the Avalon Server!
Having lost its power, Arkadimon sleeps in the deepest reaches of cyberspace. However, it started reacting to a certain person's hatred, and has begun to destroy the real world!

The Demon of Cyberspace, who evolves and launches its assault!

The boundaries separating cyberspace and the real world are collapsing!? This cursed Digimon bares its fangs at the world!
Good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back