• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One's a Holy Knight Digimon and Magnamon's counterpart, one looks like Omnimon and Gallantmon Crimson Mode combined and it also defeated Lucemon, and the other was the season's Ultra-level Digimon and defeated the actual Royal Knights and Yggdrasil.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why would they? Royal Knights are a very specific group of Digimon.
The weird thing is Rapidmon Armor is/was actually marketed as a Royal Knight in toys and other merchandise.

Oh yeah, they changed him...

Well they did so probably because of the basis of the Royal Knights, i.e the Knights of the Round Table.

Me and Lucemon be fighting stinky Lavos and stinky SMT characters while MetalTyrannomon be fighting a squid who dreams of existence and an artist who sees verses as just real world comic books

Were Savers Agumon, Gaomon, and Lalamon and their respective evolution lines meant to be homages to Agumon, Gabumon, and Palmon and their respective evolutions?

Agumon has appeared in every season so far:

Adventure: Tai's Agumon

Adventure 02: Tai's Agumon and the Agumon that the Digimon Emperor takes (can't remember if it was Tai's Agumon or just a random Agumon)

Tamers: The toy Takato has that shows up in a flashback

Frontier: Residents of Akiba Market

Savers/Data Squad: The flashback of SaberLeomon where humans started mercilessly deleting Digimon ten years ago. Agumon's are shown as victims

Xros Wars/Fusion: A member of Xros Heart. Also Tai's Agumon.

Tri: Once again, Tai's Agumon.

Appmon: Haru's Agumon from that episode.

Agumon is the Digimon Mascot. That's like a Pokemon game without Pikachu even appearing once.

But the only games where Agumon appeared as a character and not just a wild Digimon were World 1, World DS (I think, can't remember), Dawn/Dusk, Lost Evolution, Re:Digitize, and Cyber Sleuth.

But he's still present overall.

Also beside that, can we talk about that random Gallantmon that appeared early on in Digimon Frontier?

And also, the only reason Pikachu is considered the Pokemon mascot is because of the anime. In Red/Blue he's not really notable, just a rare wild in the forest at the beginning.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
And also, the only reason Pikachu is considered the Pokemon mascot is because of the anime. In Red/Blue he's not really notable, just a rare wild in the forest at the beginning.
Well Pikachu is officially the mascot.

I honestly liked all the characters. Even Takumi. I dunno, I found how his obliviousness to be kinda charming at times.

Takumi showed off a surprising personality, character development and charm despite being a largely silent hero. His obliviousness, good-nature and unflinching heroism made him a great main character. Someone I actually felt good by playing as.

I liked pretty much all the characters too. Only ones I didn't care for were Alphamon, Fei, Jimikens and Crusadermon.

I think it's because, Alphamon after well becoming Alphamon dropped the quirkyness of her personality she had before. I don't want to spoil Zeed, but I know Dark knows who I'm referring to.

Fei's story is likely getting expanded in Hacker's Memory.

I don't think anyone liked Jimiken.

Crusadermon was a good set up villain imo.

I hope Fei gets expanded upon. She just sort of came and went, despite the game acting like she was going to be a main character.

I mean, Crusadermon was extremely satisfying to finally kill, but her speaking pattern really made me feel uncomforable.

She was kinda there to give Nokia a reason to get Omegamon and for them to show off TigerVespamon.

Same. I was so happy to take her down. Also I hated that way of speaking as well....

It seems the new protag is gonna have some character as well.

What do you think of adding the hax of the Three Great Angels to the Lucemon (Child)?

It is said that Lucemon's abilities have now been inherited and split among the Three Great Angels.
Da-518

Its ruling power was passed down to the Three Great Angels.
~ Da-518​
Djt-1-110 back

A great Angel Digimon that stopped the war and brought peace to the ancient Digital World. Its abilities, which surpass even that of Perfect levels, were inherited by the Three Great Angels.
~ 1-110​
It is said over and over that the powers that the Three Great Angels have are inheritances of Lucemon's power, what do you think add the power of the three to the Lucemon (Child)? It would be a good addition.

Rina creeps me out. No kid should dress like that.

Mirei weirds me out, I can't tell if she's supposed to be 15 or 35...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Mirei is a ghost?

Practically, she was a scientist of the company known as GIGO who was the one who developed the Vitium program that would serve to coordinate the transport of data between the Digital World and the Real World.

One day the Vitium system became unstable and created a Digital Gate in GIGO's lab and sucked Mirei. So Mirei was consumed by the Digital World and her system turned her into a pure data being that serves as a ghost to her human form that "died" when she was consumed by the Digital World System, she is naturally unable to leave somewhere that is made of data for the real world if I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back