• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantomon and Armageddemon? Seems like Apocalymon is probably gonna be in the game as well. Color me hyped, he was one of the few Digimon I was really disapointed didn't make it in Cyber Sleuth. Along with the Four Holy Beast, Huanglongmon and QueenChessmon.

Also PileVolcamon. Forgot about him. I did say 3 of the 4 Dragons are in as well right?

TMonKing
My name is Terriermon! King of Kings!

They're fixing the multiplayer. You can actually challenge people now, instead of having it be lucked based!

Can't wait to see what comes from that. Competitive Cyber Sleuth was a hell of a lot of fun, even if it was hard to actually do.

Also. Jimikens is apparently gonna be a much more relevant character. High 2-A Kiss Wannabe? This guy now might solo most of SMT. I'm dying

That Terriermon is adorable.

Yeah. I wonder though, will he get a more threatening Digimon team. I could see him with Armageddemon, Boltmon and one other.

Never did competitive CS. What were the "OU" Digimon in that game anyway?

Lilithmon, UlforceV-dramon and WarGreymon were the "OU" Digimon. Lilithmon for her incredibly high attack power and piercing attacks, WarGreymon for his piercing attacks and decent bulk and UlforceV-dramon for his insane speed and broken abilities. Puppetmon and GranLocomon were also pretty commonly used for their defense stats.

Belphemon was also apparently god tier, but I never really saw him used.

Ironically, the Royal Knights were considered rather mediocre. The exception of this rule was UlforceV-dramon.

Well that is still a useful calc to have just in case something happens in the future, like Frontier characters getting downgraded or something.

Also I should point out that Executor is going through some tough stuff right now. So our Digimon Tamers Revision have pretty much been postponed.

Serious question, anyone here knows where I can read the Digimon manga? Im having a hard time finding it.

I hope whatever Executor is going through he can overcome it. I wish him luck.

@PaChi. Which Manga? The Mangaization of Adventure and Manwha of Frontier are pretty much impossible to find scans of (but are super cheap to buy) but XROS WARS is on ********* last I checked.

D-Cyber Manhwa is also very easy to find as well.

Here is that one: http://********.me/manga/digimon_d_cyber/v01/c001/1.html

@Dark yep, those two.

thanks anyway.

@Dragon Thank you!

Edit:favourite digi-villain anyone? Lucemon here.

His first non-Xros Wars appearance outside of the manga! Let's hope they don't butcher him this time.

Based on the cover, he seems to be very important to the plot. So either a major villain or an ally's partner.

So we know the Royal Knights are based on the Knights of the Round table. But who are they exactly? I have a few in mind. Surpirsingly, unlike the Olympos Xll or the SGDL their full basis.

Alphamon - Sir Galahad

Gallantmon - Mordred

Craniamon - Sir Breunor

Examon - Arthur Pendragon (Based on his Pendragon's Glory attack)

Imperialdramon - Merlin

Crusadermon - Percival

Omegamon - Sir Lancelot

How about the others?

Imperialdramon PM is more like Uther Pendragon (as both are the founders of their orders, but not members).

Dukemon is more like Gawain, due to his relationship with Omegamon (Lancelot) and the fact that Gawain is also a fallen knight (Chaos Dukemon).

Ulforce V-dramon is more like Percival, as both are somewhat considered childish and fools, but heroes in the end. Also, both are related with sacred stuff (Percival was the original knight of Grail before the sources changed the myth for Galahad; Ulforce V-dramon has this sacred Ulforce stuff from V-Tamer manga).

You can check here for arthurian stuff. Maybe we can match the RKs and the Arthurian knights.

i have a very large tie to digimon

a very

very large tie to it

(the english dub one bc im a filthy american)

but i wont tell what it is

????

Also the Sistermons are confirmed for pre-order DLC for Cyber Sleuth 2. They likely did this for Hackmon.

It seems as though Digimon Linkz is confirmed coming to the west very soon.

Also Hacker's Memory comes out March 31 in the US.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It seems as though Digimon Linkz is confirmed coming to the west very soon.

Also Hacker's Memory comes out March 31 in the US.
1. Saw it on G+, /r/digimon, and WtW. Took them long enough.

2. Okay, say, if I pre-ordered the game before the bonus DLC was announced, would I still get the pre-order bonus DLC with the game on release?

Oh boy only 8 months to go.

So far, Databook N.E.O. is sitting at well over 80 powers and counting, oh dear I feel for whose actually going to make the profile..

@Dragon

Man I haven't played consoles in a while... It's going to be on PS Vita, right? Or am I behind on the times?

Reppuzan said:
@Dragon

Man I haven't play consoles in a while... It's going to be on PS Vita, right? Or am I behind on the times?
Yes it is. Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory are both on PS Vita, Next 0rder isn't outside Japan and was only fan translated for the Vita.

I have now. Dope, I just now realized how cool Groundramon actually looks.

I hope we get more grand boss fights like Examon. The Examon fight was one of the highlights in Cyber Sleuth for me.

Same with Mother Eater for me.

Also I love that we have 3 of the Great Dragons now as well. And they have filled all of Examon's line. Not only that they filled Dianamon's line so maybe Olympos Xll? And if they finish to 4 Dragons, that means the Sovereigns will be available and maybe Huanglongmon.

....Huanglongmon would be a cool boss fight.

I hope we get Olympos XII as well, plus Plutomon and Anubismon.

I hope they treat Minervamon as something important this time around, I'm kind of tired of how most Digimon games treat her as an average Mega-level Digimon when she's on par with the Royal Knights.

Titamon was in the original game.

Same. The Olympos Xll in general need some screen time....outside of Digimon Crusader, i.e an obscure card game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back