• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo's Quote

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'd like to change Diavolo's quote to that amazing one he has in the new version of Uragirimono no Requiem. He even says it in Italian in the OP. Also it's just badass. Yes, I'm fanboying, but it really is a good quote.

No one can escape the fate that was chosen for them. All that remains is the end, where you will all perish. Eternal greatness only exists only within myself. Sing a song of sorrow in a world where time has vanished.

Did the actual voice actor for Diavolo actually learn how to speak Italian or did they get some Italian guy to do it?

Yeah I agree as well, he legit has no super memorable quotes in the manga. The one about the results is good but we use it for KC.

Sir Ovens said:
Did the actual voice actor for Diavolo actually learn how to speak Italian or did they get some Italian guy to do it?
Probably they got someone else to do it. The person speaking seems to be mother tongue.

Maybe we can put the quote in Italian and put the translation somewhere else. He does speak Italian in a Japanese OP after all. He says:

"Nessuno pu├▓ sfuggire dal destino scelto. Rimane solo il risultato che voi sarete distrutti. L'eterna cima esiste solo per me. Puoi cantare canzoni di tristezza nel mondo senza tempo."

Incidentally, Trish is also missing a great quote from her profile. "I, too, can overcome the fate I inherited from you... I will not cower or flee! If you try to stop me I shall soar beyond you."

(Spoilers.......................................................................................................................)

The first part of that is something she says in the manga, but it's kinda pathetic as she just does one thing to think she "overcome fate". And this is.. After an entire part of doing nothing, while getting possessed by Diavolo, and before getting donut by him.

The quote would be cool but also the equivalent of a profile of DCEU Amanda Waller with the quote "I told you the Suicide Squad was a good idea."

Back