• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
JoJo vs Bane (Amplified by Venom)

IMG_3871.webp

IMG_3870.webp

Its very IC for Bane to just hug him to death, making it harder to breathe, and Jonathan specifically has to breathe to use his power. But Johnny boy also has a sword and could just cut the injectors on bane's back. Which actually just seems to make it a fair fight because from what I'm reading injected bane is just plainly > baseline jonathan.
So I'd give it to Bane as is for having a less easy to deal with weakness than being grabbed one time and being a tier above jonathan in both durability and ap and way higher in terms of lifting strength than even buffed jonathan.
Bane's biggest worry is the sword but I don't think that really makes up for the gap in strength he has on venom.
Why is he on vemon when johnny isn't? To balance out hamon?

No, it's because i'm the one that propose bane and i dunno ***** bout bane and he's virtually haxless so i propose bane start with venom injection

No, it's because i'm the one that propose bane and i dunno ***** bout bane and he's virtually haxless so i propose bane start with venom injection
Its probably a good choice. Hamon has some pretty bs applications that even though they were used literally once ever people can use here and Johnny does have an actual sword.

Its probably a good choice. Hamon has some pretty bs applications that even though they were used literally once ever people can use here and Johnny does have an actual sword.
Good, so johnny got hax and sword, while bane is virtually stronger and arguably more skillful, let's see who prevails

Jhonathan can send hamon waves trough his hole body and trough the ground

If bane try to squish jonathan to death Jhonathan could just use hamon to damage Bane and punishe him forcing Bane to let him go

Hamon purification habilities could also remove the Venom from Bane body

Jhonathan can send hamon waves trough his hole body and trough the ground

If bane try to squish jonathan to death Jhonathan could just use hamon to damage Bane and punishe him forcing Bane to let him go

oh look at that hamon hax bullshit, guess bane die by getting close to him

oh look at that hamon hax bullshit, guess bane die by getting close to him
Not nesseceraly in character to jhonathan just hamon hax, but the purification would ocour naturaly like with Blueford and the other one if bane try to hold Jonathan

Don't bane has guns trough?

Not nesseceraly in character to jhonathan just hamon hax, but the purification would ocour naturaly like with Blueford and the other one if bane try to hold Jonathan

Don't bane has guns trough?
It's not listed that bane have guns, only venom injection so nope. But i guess bane can punch johnny

Based on what? His purification feats I remember were:
Purified a vampire. Not comparable to this.
Purified HIS blood. Specifically stated to be a result of his control over HIS blood.
When did he ever show the ability to purify other peoples blood?

And when has hamon itself been shown to be strong enough to do that v humans? This is him being held with both his arms by his side, in a bear hug, if its Bane's usual modus operendi. What's he doing with hamon here to cause enough pain or damage to a human stronger and more durable than himself before he's unable to use hamon/has his back broken/dies?
His best hope is to never be grabbed. If he's grabbed he loses.

Man I'm so used to literally every match being speed equal even if the characters are already the same speed I just assumed this was too.
Bane pretty easily wins if he's faster, stronger and more durable and fighting a guy who's power is based around breathing.

Based on what? His purification feats I remember were:
Purified a vampire. Not comparable to this.
Purified HIS blood. Specifically stated to be a result of his control over HIS blood.
When did he ever show the ability to purify other peoples blood?

And when has hamon itself been shown to be strong enough to do that v humans? This is him being held with both his arms by his side, in a bear hug, if its Bane's usual modus operendi. What's he doing with hamon here to cause enough pain or damage to a human stronger and more durable than himself before he's unable to use hamon/has his back broken/dies?
First of ALL, call down, second

I said thst more as a possibility not a fact, Hamone showed habilit to purifi... But thinking again, yes, thecnically If It could heal poison joseph woulsn't be in problens against the weeding rings of death...

First of ALL, call down, second

I said thst more as a possibility not a fact, Hamone showed habilit to purifi... But thinking again, yes, thecnically If It could heal poison joseph woulsn't be in problens against the weeding rings of death...
So hamon's hax is race specific or it can affect everyone?

Man I'm so used to literally every match being speed equal even if the characters are already the same speed I just assumed this was too.
Bane pretty easily wins if he's faster, stronger and more durable and fighting a guy who's power is based around breathing.
The problem really is you lowballing Jonathan here and the amont ofe shit he can do with hamon, first of hamon travels trough touch, If bane try to grab him he would be hamoned away

I'm literally just addressing the points given. I'm not sure why you'd think I'm not calm.

So hamon's hax is race specific or it can affect everyone?
Its designed for use v vampirs, specifically, and also Pillar men as the fathers of vampires. It doesn't work on the same level against humans.

The problem really is you lowballing Jonathan here and the amont ofe shit he can do with hamon, first of hamon travels trough touch, If bane try to grab him he would be hamoned away
I asked you what he would do with hamon to get a guy a tier higher in strenght and defense, who is human, off him, when already suffocating. You did not answer. Saying I am lowballing him is not an answer. What does 'hamoned away' mean. Specifically. What is Jonathan doing?

I see, i mean bane is normal human plus he's like a lot stronger so it's a raw strength vs hax here
Not necessaraly, Jhonathan can extend his arms to reach oponent farther from him and even trow hamon atacks from ground etc, not to mention he can passh hamon trough his sword pluck

Not necessaraly, Jhonathan can extend his arms to reach oponent farther from him and even trow hamon atacks from ground etc, not to mention he can passh hamon trough his sword pluck
Hmmm, i see, then bane really needs to take out johnny fast, but the question is can he do it?

I asked you what he would do with hamon to get a guy a tier higher in strenght and defense, who is human, off him, when already suffocating. You did not answer. Saying I am lowballing him is not an answer. What does 'hamoned away' mean. Specifically. What is Jonathan doing?
Cover his body in hamon and make bane muscles trow him self away like It suffered a eletrical shock and his muscles spamed

Hamone is literraly meant to work on living things by manipulating the "sun energy" in them

Cover his body in hamon and make bane muscles trow him self away like It suffered a eletrical shock and his muscles spamed

Hamone is literraly meant to work on living things by manipulating the "sun energy" in them
When did he do this v a human? And if his muscles 'spasm', it just means he breaks Jonathan's spine.

Just remenber, hamon is like super conductive in liquids, Jhonathan could make Bane venon tank explode using hamon by just making It travel trough bane with a punch into his tank

When did he do this v a human? And if his muscles 'spasm', it just means he breaks Jonathan's spine.
Hamon bassicaly does that type of shit, he never did with humans sise he don't use It against humans in the serie, but hamon has body control for a reason, It can make muscles react and mind control others

Just remenber, hamon is like super conductive in liquids, Jhonathan could make Bane venon tank explode using hamon by just making It travel trough bane with a punch into his tank
And he's getting around the larger faster likely more skilled man to do this how?

Hamon bassicaly does that type of shit, he never did with humans sise he don't use It against humans in the serie, but hamon has body control for a reason, It can make muscles react and mind control others
So you have no examples of him being able to do this and are just making it up?

Also, hamon CAN expurgh venon from the body and heal other, don't see why It couldn't do the same with bane Venon
And when did it expel venom from someone elses body? Go read the scan on his profile. It specifically states that's a result of his control over his own blood.
Healing has nothing to do with this.
Trying to add together two random feats to make up a third that doesn't exist is not how this site works.

And he's getting around the larger faster likely more skilled man to do this how?
Just sataing still and leting bane touch him... Trowing hamon waver trough the ground, sinse Isn't a stomo getting him by surprize with a arm extention punch...
So you have no examples of him being able to do this and are just making it up?
I can give exemples whem I get tomorrow in my PC, now bassicaly hamon can controll other body functions and even make organ faliurs, It controlling msucles is bassicaly something that was made alread but in another cenerio...
And when did it expel venom from someone elses body? Go read the scan on his profile. It specifically states that's a result of his control over his own blood.
Healing has nothing to do with this.
Trying to add together two random feats to make up a third that doesn't exist is not how this site works.
Hamon can control other bodies... Ceassar made a woman beat the crap of Joseph by kissing her, and she was justh a 10-B civilian at best, she was empowered by hamon controling her body

He also can tank the pain using hamon to have a easyer time hitting Bane...

I'm going to try to sleep now, see this tomorrow, recomend calling charriot or something

Actually I misread that blowing up his tank post. You said punch through him. Depending on how tough bane's tanks are (I have no idea, they don't tend to get hi) that may work, and Bane has no feesible way to see it coming. But then he's still just making bane still faster than him and about as strong and tough.
It'd also require him to somehow know this is the right choice to take, which he wouldn't know.
And to do this v someone much faster than him before being grabbed once.

Imma leave now but voting bane because he just needs to grab once baseline to win, while Jonathan needs to break a thing he may not even see that he may not be able to break (depending on how tought it is; if anyone actually knows, that'd be cool) just to fail to even their stats, uses a powerset mostly designed for use on the undead with vastly diminished/irrelevant results on humans, which specifically requires breathing when Bane's very fond of making it hard to breathe.
His win cons require a lot of 'what if'.

This is if we're not just saying he does that mind control thing he did 1 time ever since this Bane doesn't have any resistances on his page at all and we go what's on the profile, turning this cool concept of a tourney into po/jonathan hitting people once with hax and instantly winning.

This is if we're not just saying he does that mind control thing he did 1 time ever since this Bane doesn't have any resistances on his page at all and we go what's on the profile, turning this cool concept of a tourney into po/jonathan hitting people once with hax and instantly winning.
Nah, this types of hax aren't in charater for the gentle man

And Ie will give beter responses tomorrow

Bro Bane can't grab Jonathan for shit, if anything Jonahan is the one who will grab Bane by the neck and beat the shit out of him from there

While I am still deciding on who to vote for, I would like to state that I am immensely relieved that we've Jonathan over Joseph since the latter would absolutely use the more haxy abilities of Hamon alongside with his in-character bullshit smarts while Jonathan typically won't pull the same bullshit as his grandson.

How is Bane going to restrain someone with Class K LS? Hamon is just as deadly to humans as it is to vampires and the undead, as it’s capable of stopping the hearts of untrained humans

Bane’s also at a bit of a disadvantage as he becomes more of a berserker the more venom he ingests which Jonathan can take advantage of as he was able to kill Tarkus, who was also a bloodthirsty berserker, known for his strength

Back