• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using fighting games terms, that's just getting back into the meta, which does nothing good to Batman he can't harm KC and Diavolo has the mobility advantage.

Maybe, but if Batman has literally no way to win, it's a stomp, and if he does it's unlikely Diabolo can stop someone with knowledge of his powers and literally hundreds to thousands time his skill from doing so, especially if he can't find him.

Voting Diavolo for the usual reasons. Epitaph just makes him know everything that will happen. King Crimson erases the time when bad stuff happens. Diavolo moves in erased time and ƒì® Batman.

Both his ability and his vs threads can be summarized in the same way: "In King Crimson's world of erased time, all debate is useless! Only the result matters, the result of me winning remains!"

TriforcePower1 said:
Voting Diavolo for the usual reasons. Epitaph just makes him know everything that will happen. King Crimson erases the time when bad stuff happens. Diavolo moves in erased time and ƒì® Batman.

Both his ability and his vs threads can be summarized in the same way: "In King Crimson's world of erased time, all debate is useless! Only the result matters, the result of me winning remains!"
Except every way of doing so has currently been debunked.

People are just blindly FRA'ing without actually looking at the reasons, which requires Diavolo to hit him, something that any way you slice it is unlikely to occur.

Yobo Blue said:
Maybe, but if Batman has literally no way to win, it's a stomp, and if he does it's unlikely Diabolo can stop someone with knowledge of his powers and literally hundreds to thousands time his skill from doing so, especially if he can't find him.
So you're implying its a stomp either way? Since if Batman is so godly then Diavolo doesn't have a chance to win

So you're implying its a stomp either way? Since if Batman is so godly then Diavolo doesn't have a chance to win

Possibly. It basically depends on if Diabolo can or will endlessly spam erasure.

Yobo Blue said:
And everyone else can too. Unless Diavolo's sightnis somehow above Superman's, he still won't know what happened.
Bro, can you stop with that? It's not about sensing him, Diavolo sees him do everything in what apparently is slow motion, is also stated that no one but Diavolo moves there.

Bro, can you stop with that? It's not about sensing him, Diavolo sees him do everything in what apparently to be slow motion, also stated that no one but Diavolo moves there.

Even if he does, that's still not enough to see where Batman goes. People far faster then Batman are unable to see him hide, so seeing things in slow motion doesn't help.

Yobo Blue said:
People are just blindly FRA'ing without actually looking at the reasons, which requires Diavolo to hit him, something that any way you slice it is unlikely to occur.
Dudebro literally sees how he's going to die, lolcancels that shit, positions himself at a better position, and 50% rekts Batsy.

I'm super confused as to what point you're trying to make with Superman level precog, since Batman cannot logically dodge due to speed equalization unless everyone he fights commonly teleport around.

Dudebro literally sees how he's going to die, lolcancels that shit, positions himself at a better position, and 50% rekts Batsy.

I'm super confused as to what point you're trying to make with Superman level precog, since Batman cannot logically dodge due to speed equalization unless everyone he fights commonly teleport around.

Because he knows when the strike will occur. That allows him to dodge, and he has definitely dodged blows from people of equal speed. Not sure why speed being equal would prevent dodges. And Superman doesn't have precognition.

Speed Equalized

You're missing the point. Batman can easily disappear on people faster then him, which Diavolo would be in a time erase. However, since it's a comparable situation, Batman can still do it.

If it was about seeing people in slow motion the Flash or Superman would easily be able to spot him, which they can't.

Reaction speed is equalized as well. Dodging is impossible as Batman cannot possibly predict the series of events that will occur the first time around, as speed equalization dodging is based on prior experience rather than skill.

Anyways, this is slightly grating so I'll be leaving

Dodging would be a bit of a problem, considering it harder to predict an attack from somthing you can't see, hear, or in any way detect unless it's touching you on purpose

And do you think we could just go over everything that's been countered by Batman, cause even going throught the thread again hasn't really helped me see it.

Yobo Blue said:
Even if he does, that's still not enough to see where Batman goes. People far faster then Batman are unable to see him hide, so seeing things in slow motion doesn't help.
It legit does, "all his actions exist simultaneously" there, his final action doesn't move. Others fall for Batman's trick when they don't see him for a moment, Diavolo sees him at all time.

Zark2099 said:
Reaction speed is equalized as well. Dodging is impossible as Batman cannot possibly predict the series of events that will occur the first time around, as speed equalization dodging is based on prior experience rather than skill.
The issue is that it has nothing to with speed, it has to do with skill. Skill =/= Speed, and he doesn't need to predict it, as he will know what has occurred and dodge instinctively.

IvoryAS said:
Dodging would be a bit of a problem, considering it harder to predict an attack from somthing you can't see, hear, or in any way detect unless it's touching you on purpose

And do you think we could just go over everything that's been countered by Batman, cause even going throught the thread again hasn't really helped me see it.
Except Batman can sense it and dodge threats he doesn't know about with his Sixth Sense.

It legit does, "all his actions exist simultaneously" there, his final action doesn't move. Others fall for Batman's trick when they don't see him for a moment, Diavolo sees him at all time.
Actually, Batman can do the trick with people looking at him.

IvoryAS said:

Batman can sense King Crimson and dodge with instinctive reaction, outskills, and knows how his erasure works so that he can use abilities that won't be erased like nerve gas.

Sense? How will he sense a stand again?

And the Nerve gas would be earsed in ti's effects, it just would happen to affect him to often for him to escape without PIS level spamming.

And Epitaph has limits. Diavolo won't always understand what has occurred, like he did with that whole foot fiasco.

IvoryAS said:
Sense? How will he sense a stand again?

And the Nerve gas would be earsed in ti's effects, it just would happen to affect him to often for him to escape without PIS level spamming.
Nerve gas lasts longer then 10 seconds.

Ogbunabali said:
Read it carefully again. Pay attention to the "TRAILS" part.
So basically he can see what he will do. That doesn't change the fact that he won't understand what has occurred. If it was that literal Diavolo could see what occurred during that whole issue where he didn't know who he was looking at.

Anyway, Diavolo either way still has to hit Batman, and Batman knows what he will do as well. Even if that worked, it would still take more then that.

Eficiente said:
Well, I'm going to stop arguing here. I'm also not voting yet, I will see how this goes later.
I agree. I give up as well. I'm way to mentally exhausted to continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back