• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean sorry I just felt a little ignored.

Still though he doesn't one shot is what I'm trying to establish.

carry on now

How?

Because Diavolo will know everything Batman will do before he does it.

And? That doesn't let him find Batman.

Yobo Blue said:
Because Diavolo isn't constantly erasing time. There are periods where he is not using KC.
This is true, but please take into consideration how those periods can be very short, KC doesn't have a cooldown, him kidnapping Trish and killing Narancia is him erasing time twice without anyone being aware of it.

Um why? Precog is still precog

Because precog is just seeing the future, not understanding it. Batman regularly disappears on people right in front of their faces without them seeing where he goes.

This is true, but please take into consideration how those periods can be very short, KC doesn't have a cooldown, him kidnapping Trish and killing Narancia is him erasing time twice without anyone being aware of it.

This is true, but Batman also has sticky bombs and mines which don't necessarily detonate immediately after he throws them. Any one of those and Diavolo is done for,

Um why? Precog is still precog. Diavolo can still see how he is getting ****** over.

As I've said, seeing how he gets screwed over doesn't mean he can avoid it.

It should be fairly obvious that something like surprise attacks and stealth is hard countered by epitaph which is essentially precognition. Time Erase puts Diavolo in the best situation possible and lets him avoid all of Batman's tricks.

Jack he probably doesn't one shot but a good donut shot would do serious damage

He can by erasing that.

Yes, but he would have to be doing that against literally everything Batman can do, constantly, and hoping Batman doesn't pull out something that lasts longer then 10 seconds like nerve gas. This is Batman willing to kill after all.

I'll vote Diavolo as well. Batman would likely be half dead in the first shot with the second shot soon to follow.

Btw, Batman can see stands via extrasensory perception. Does that change anything?

TheArsenal1212 said:
It should be fairly obvious that something like surprise attacks and stealth is hard countered by epitaph which is essentially precognition. Time Erase puts Diavolo in the best situation possible and lets him avoid all of Batman's tricks.

Jack he probably doesn't one shot but a good donut shot would do serious damage
And even if he can, he still won't be able to find Batman, so even if he erases the occurrences, eventually Batman will get a hit in. After all, one of Diavolo's weaknesses is that he doesn't always interpret Epitaph correctly.

Zark2099 said:
I'll vote Diavolo as well. Batman would likely be half dead in the first shot with the second shot soon to follow.

Btw, Batman can see stands via extrasensory perception. Does that change anything?
Except Batman will have dodged that first shot via Instinctive Reaction, Precognition, and raw skill.

Yobo Blue said:
This is true, but Batman also has sticky bombs and mines which don't necessarily detonate immediately after he throws them. Any one of those and Diavolo is done for,
He sees himself damaged by them and then Batman using them within the erased time, that's how his power works, so he just erases that or dodges them.

I don't see what's stopping Batman from dodging King Crimson. That's the big issue with Diavolo putting Batman down.

So just...punching a hole in him??

I mean due to the ap gap that shouldn't one shot or even effect Batman too much of what I'm told was right...at most with him being 8-C+ he's like 3 times stronger

He sees himself damaged by them and then Batman using them within the erased time, that's how his power works, so he just erases that or dodges them.

And he can do that endlessly at literally everything Batman can do without rest or any breaks in between?

Even though he knows about KC, he still can't actually see it

Except he can easily dodge threats he hasn't seen and can still sense it.

Yobo Blue said:
Because precog is just seeing the future, not understanding it. Batman regularly disappears on people right in front of their faces without them seeing where he goes.
After seeing the furute he sees the whole process of everyone doing everything within the erased time, so he sees Batman doing that.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Plus erased time literally puts Diavolo in the perfect position to hit Batman if he wants to
That still doesn't compare to Batman's own precognition and raw skill. Batman can easily dodge either way.

After seeing the furute he sees the whole process of everyone doing everything within the erased time, so he sees Batman doing that.

And everyone else can too. Unless Diavolo's sightnis somehow above Superman's, he still won't know what happened.

TheArsenal1212 said:
'Doesn't Compare'

Diavolo literally has better precog than Batman
Yes, but Batman also outskills him hundred of times over and has Ir, which is more then Diavolo.

Yobo Blue said:
I don't see what's stopping Batman from dodging King Crimson. That's the big issue with Diavolo putting Batman down.
Using fighting games terms, that's just getting back into the meta, which does nothing good to Batman as he can't harm KC and Diavolo has the mobility advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back