• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo takes on the power of comics, the Unbelievable Gwenpool! (Grace)

The fight takes place in a random bank.

Gwenpool: 3 (Nich279, Zark2099, Ev3rjojo)

Diavolo: 7 (Iapitus The Impaler, Axl233, TacticalNuke002, DaBigP, Paul Frank, Sir Ovens, TriforcePower1)

Inconclusive: 1 (Standuser081)

Rules:

This is Post-Awakening Gwenpool with Magic Rocket Launcher restricted.

In-character, but both are serious about winning.

Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.

No prior knowledge

Speed equalized.

Starting distance: 20 meters

Standard Battle Assumptions everything else.

Who wins?

Aside from Gwenpool vs Funny Valentine, this is a fight that I've been wanting to do after Gwenpool vs Bruno, but I got impatient.

This fight poses some interesting questions imo. Can Gwenpool see the erased panels? Could a different pocket dimension user have beaten Diavolo?

Regarding Plot & Probability Manipulation

This just ***** up Diavolo badly. "Yea I'm the main character so things go my way now".There's the probability that Gwen can just remember everything that happened during the Time Erasure, there's the probability that she can just gain the ability to see Stands, so on and so forth ... I think maybe you should restrain this, but it's your choice.

Her AP is higher than Diavolo's durability too.

This is not a stomp, but I think Gwenpool takes this with Probability Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and Precog. Maybe 7 out of 10 times.

Without Probability Manipulation, Plot Manipulation and Precog she is just a sitting duck waiting to turn into a donut cuz Diavolo often leads with Time Erasure.

This is a vote to 'Gwenpool' btw.

The probability manip can only help so much here. Diavolo's nigh instant attacks straight out of erased time are lethal to her, and if he sees the outcome in Epitaph then his attacks won't be changed. She may have fate on her side, but he is the one who acts around fate. BFR is a win condition, but it isn't likely since it takes only a short time erasure to make it moot

I vote Diavolo for these reasons.

@Iapitus The Impaler I mean Gwenpool can see Diavolo's thoughts and outcome with Gutter Space as well.

What do you mean Epitaph is locked in place? Gwenpool could change her past and future, Epitaph hasn't really dealt with anything of that sort before.

Also there are instances where Diavolo misinterpreted the predicted future. Such as the instance listed on the Jojo wiki, "However, the visions are incomplete and only show the final result without the steps taken to it and thus can be subject to interpretation. Doppio thus could see himself on the ground with a foot flying, but initially thought that the foot was his"

Gutter space should be able to see the upcoming erased time, what comes after it, and Diavolo's thoughts through all of that. How's this not a stomp?

Diavolo has means to harm Gwenpool therefore it's not a stomp. At best it's a decisive victory, similar to Accel vs Kratos.

Gutter Space is just a better King Crimson tbh. With it Gwen can see past essentially hours and days, and she has far more mobility and time manip range with it. Add to that Fate Manip, a 2-C attack, BFR and the fact that Gwen is physically far superior and well equipped, it may be a stomp tbh...

Also Spartan, can you please expand upon Gwenpool's Gutter Space in her article abit? It is not written exactly the best, and only gives a vague idea of her power

The 2-C weapon is restricted, meaning it can't be used in this fight. For the gutter space description, can you draft what you would like to add to it, so I know what to add when I ask an admin to unlock the page. Post the draft to my wall or something.

Honestly, trying to compare KC and Gutterspace seems like it will just be a mess seeing which can overlap each other so for the moment I'm just going to focus on everything else. It seems like Diavolo will have a bit easier time killing Gwen than vice versa, due to what is effectively (in this situation) a giant, very articulate, very pissed off Building+ hitbox comparable to Sm4sh Cloud's Up-Air.

Until we settle how the two F*ck-you-attacks interact, Diavolo has my vote.

I mean, it's building+ vs. Small town level without the time manip, and Gwen will draw quicker than the stand will attack, as well as the fact that Gwen has a massive range advantage. At the absolute best this is incon physically

They both one-shot, I'm just saying KC is a more reliable kill method in CQC if he manages to get there, which will be a bit easier with Epitaph.

20 metres distance between them in match. KC's range is given 2 metres. Gwen shoots first. You're giving the exact reasons for an incon.

Plus, your vote is kinda invalid anyways since you aren't acknowledging entire abilities of the 2 characters.

Back