• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

For the love of God, each boss takes some time to kill him, the game forcing us to buy items or improvements to get through

Time in the random demons
Time on demon bosses

Is anyone else getting angry at PoC?
And then there is me who's ranked no. 1 in Bloody Palace mode currently.

I also finished the entire story mode and some modes here and there.

Currently my level is around 60.

Soo far i only have one Hell weapon and two-three legendary weapons whereas i unlocked characters like Endless Judgement Vergil, One Man Show Dante and Spark Ignitor Lady.

I'm trying to unlock DB Nero and FoS Dante atm.

Last edited:
Also didn't notice that we will be getting characters that use light and dark based elements as seen at the bottom.

I know we are getting Count Thunder Vergil, V and possibly Trish, but I don't think the former two are those types looking at their gameplay.

Wait... This is interesting...

And then there is me who's ranked no. 1 in Bloody Palace mode currently.

I also finished the entire story mode and some modes here and there.

Currently my level is around 60.

Soo far i only have one Hell weapons and two-three legendary weapons whereas i unlocked characters like Endless Judgement Vergil, One Man Show Dante and Spark Ignitor Lady.

I'm trying to unlock DB Nero and FoS Dante atm.
You are really incredible

What would you guys consider the Omen move from Pandora to be in terms of malniplation, move description mentions Pandora's box and the enemy being exposed to violated taboo, it also seems like we don't have it and Lucifer on Dante's powers and abilities section, only in the weapon section.

On topic of Pandora, there is statements in the novel that it actually reads the user mind and memories to transform into weapons that user wants basically, despite game saying it has 666 forms. Which would be the right interpretation?

Ohh
Hmm. Still sussy about it since it's never used again ecen in desperate cases but
It was supposed to be in DMC 4 but due to time constraints they never implemented it.
In DMC 5 Dante was knocked out in the prologue but pretty much still not in pre-death situation so there was no reason for Majin DT tbh, or they just forgor.

Previous beta also had this:

Perhaps could be a fine addition as a Subjective Reality ability to the overall verse. Thoughts?

Is this part of V's update for CN?
I'm just wondering if it will make it to global as everyone has PoC at gunpoint now
On topic of Pandora, there is statements in the novel that it actually reads the user mind and memories to transform into weapons that user wants basically, despite game saying it has 666 forms. Which would be the right interpretation?
So Dante is thinking of the most taboo things imaginable to blast demons with for the Omen move lol?

So Dante is thinking of the most taboo things imaginable to blast demons with for the Omen move lol?
I wouldn't be suprised but its actually standart Pandora form
"He told the demons as he kicked Pandora open - it unlocked with a blinding flash of light.
This was Pandora in its unadulterated form, pure destructive power that took no orders or followed any specific target - the Angelo’s instantly melted under the light. "

Give yall input here please🙏
Appreciate your efforts. Will check it out. But I just wanted to inform you that I have one more scan to add. Its pretty self evident, but will need a Human Translation. Is it fine with u? I will try to get it done in a few hours if possible.

Give yall input here please🙏
This seems fine.
need a Human Translation. Is it fine with u? I will try to get it done in a few hours if possible.
I can also help you if its written in japanese.

I wouldn't be suprised but its actually standart Pandora form
"He told the demons as he kicked Pandora open - it unlocked with a blinding flash of light.
This was Pandora in its unadulterated form, pure destructive power that took no orders or followed any specific target - the Angelo’s instantly melted under the light. "
Is an item using someone's memories to attack things in our reality a power in this wiki?
Looking about the wiki it should come under Subjective Reality right?
The weapon should have homing attack for the rockets too as they track.

The quote you mentioned

Dante even thought of Beowulf and Pandora changed to Beo's head enabling him to shoot out a beam of light.

Last edited:
Who do u think?
Matchup should be more than doable now.

(Not looking at that very outdated profile.)

That should be how it's done

A page on Pandora and the stuff I believe it can do going off the Deadly Fortune novel.

I haven't touched on Omen, anyone else have suggestions on what it does aside considering it melted Angelo's with a bright lighhttps://vsbattles.com/threads/dante-dmc-pandora-abilities-additions.164157/t and is stated to be 'violated taboo' based on its move description.

Posted it in a CRT

Last edited:
What's the nine nirvana realms size?
I do remember mentioning in the blog, its infinite.

That should be how it's done

A page on Pandora and the stuff I believe it can do going off the Deadly Fortune novel.

I haven't touched on Omen, anyone else have suggestions on what it does aside considering it melted Angelo's with a bright lighhttps://vsbattles.com/threads/dante-dmc-pandora-abilities-additions.164157/t and is stated to be 'violated taboo' based on its move description.

Posted it in a CRT

How did I miss this post. Will check the CRT soon.

I have updated my sandbox for DMC's revisions.
These additions will come far into the future, but I'm looking to do them one-by-one as to not overwhelm the supporters and oppositors. Any criticism, opinions and debunks are welcome, as they can be added into the possible counter-arguments part, and we could all get a more objective result.

I have updated my sandbox for DMC's revisions.
These additions will come far into the future, but I'm looking to do them one-by-one as to not overwhelm the supporters and oppositors. Any criticism, opinions and debunks are welcome, as they can be added into the possible counter-arguments part, and we could all get a more objective result.
Names being part of the soul should be also there tbh, since its very obviously implied

Back