• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Can Argosax have nonduality type3? Its written like this "He is everything and nothing. Hunters, surpass your father and destroy him forever."
In english version, no such a thing exist.

He was banned for falsification, different matter
Wut? When did that happen?

Can Argosax have nonduality type3? Its written like this "He is everything and nothing. Hunters, surpass your father and destroy him forever."
In english version, no such a thing exist.
Do u mean to say Type 3 as in Plurality? That one requires multi-valued logic, which isn't the case here. This is at best Type 1.

this is nonexistent physiology not nonduality
Both powers have an overlap when it comes to dealing with existence. I guess this would be like NEP Type 2?

Last edited:
when dmc reboot crt happening?
Walter.jpg

Wut? When did that happen?
When the user Fuji made a CRT that pretty much shed light on the fact that PoC scans were all fake, no 9D, no Immeasurable speed Pluto, none of the broken haxes from there actually existed and the one who brought scans of these got banned for making false scans to upgrade the verse to the degrees it did

When the user Fuji made a CRT that pretty much shed light on the fact that PoC scans were all fake, no 9D, no Immeasurable speed Pluto, none of the broken haxes from there actually existed and the one who brought scans of these got banned for making false scans to upgrade the verse to the degrees it did
I can't wait for the 9D souls images and Fuji to have to apologize, in addition to the guy coming back again.

I can't wait for the 9D souls images and Fuji to have to apologize, in addition to the guy coming back again.
Your optimism is very admirable, but if i learned something when vs debating some verses, its better to keep your expectations low and work with what you have, rather then think any new material in the future will be mindblowing content

Your optimism is very admirable, but if i learned something when vs debating some verses, its better to keep your expectations low and work with what you have, rather then think any new material in the future will be mindblowing content
I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm extremely excited about the game, although I gave up because of a level that has time to kill demons, it's impossible for me to kill these demons in 2 minutes

it's very difficult to play on my cell phone without any controller
Skill issue. I am bad in mobile games too:cry:

Firstly, this doesn't answer ur claim that Sevil is banned.
Second, the imgur album used for said CRT isn't even ours, albeit it had some of the scans we used in the profiles including the 9D one iirc, but not all.
Thirdly, what broken hax did PoC have that was purely originated in PoC or reliant on its scans? I can only recall HDE for souls, Immo 8, Curse manip(altho this could be argued from other stuff) and maybe High Godly(this too could be argued)

Part of the reason people were so convinced by the PoC stuff is because it so clearly drew from existing DMC lore, like the names, the timelines, the primordial chaos, and more.

All the same, I really wish people would move past that and start working on what DMC has always had. Those PoC abilities had people so enamored that they forgot DMC as a whole even existed. I raised scans to help prove Mundus created his dimension and nobody cared because all they could think about was 9-D stuff. You can still see the lasting effects now; the DMC fanbase here is scattered, lazy and borderline extinct, and those PoC scans caused it. The fanbase recovered from a much worse situation a few years ago, so I do think it'll be okay eventually, but right now most of them are acting like the Snorlax in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

All the same, I really wish people would move past that and start working on what DMC has always had. Those PoC abilities had people so enamored that they forgot DMC as a whole even existed.
We haven't even cared or dealt with PoC stuff once we got rid of them back in April-ish 🗿.

nobody cared because all they could think about was 9-D stuff.
Nobody even liked the 9D stuff. 1-C was a lonely place, with no fair matchups to be found.

You can still see the lasting effects now; the DMC fanbase here is scattered, lazy and borderline extinct, and those PoC scans caused it.
Its not like that lol. With the start of the year people have just slowly transitioned into more responsibilities like jobs or entered higher levels of education or some other RL stuff. So they are giving less time here or unable to give enough time. Moreover, there are some who are handling other verses too not just DMC as have been stated above. And there are also some of us who are just a bit lazy/fatigued.

The fanbase recovered from a much worse situation a few years ago, so I do think it'll be okay eventually
:cool:

but right now most of them are acting like the Snorlax in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.
🗿

Back