• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Ah yes after 5 years of waiting, now Bayo 3 become reality!

It sucks Weekly still banned for a year
I mean She/he(Idk) could come with a 5-D or 1-A bayonetta after his ban since there is a possibility that he will leave more or less the same time that his temporary ban ends.

Its seems Hellena Taylor didn't voiced Bayonetta this time, her voice is nothing like her.

and we have another white hair boy with Katana, Vergil confirmed

I rewatched the trailer again and have some theories.

1. At the beggining in trailer many army's already know what they are faced and it seems ain't angels consider they are intangible and can't be seen by naked eyes, unless you have some kind special sunglasses.

2. Bayonetta summon does come from another source which isn't from her hair.

3. Like above that points, the game might be take a place in alternate universe since the cutscenes and gameplay are different.

4. White hair boy could possibly Jeane or just another company.

Can't wait to play this game.

I think it's possible that this mysterious character could be the vergil of kamyia vision after all he is the one who introduced him to the series tho I can't 100% confirmed it

I rewatched the trailer again and have some theories.

1. At the beggining in trailer many army's already know what they are faced and it seems ain't angels consider they are intangible and can't be seen by naked eyes, unless you have some kind special sunglasses.

2. Bayonetta summon does come from another source which isn't from her hair.

3. Like above that points, the game might be take a place in alternate universe since the cutscenes and gameplay are different.

4. White hair boy could possibly Jeane or just another company.

Can't wait to play this game.
there's a bayonetta discussion thread, y'know that right?

I asked cuz i know there was a discussion for that and somebody outside from the wiki looked at the thread where high 3-A and 2-C became a thing for the series and discussed nightmare speed from that

I asked cuz i know there was a discussion for that and somebody outside from the wiki looked at the thread where high 3-A and 2-C became a thing for the series and discussed nightmare speed from that
Nightmare is treated as a range feat here, despite his statements being not 100% sure if his via range or speed, since atm that Nightmare CTR was made, DMC dindt have any speed statements, we concluded to use range for that as a safe low ball.

Now that we have one very good speed statement for the God Tiers, i'm personaly fine with infinity speed Nightmare, not sure about the others tho

In this scan I notice Jessica body turn into a tree because of effect demon world energy but Dante on other hand were fine.

Should this count as Transmutation resistance? I know Dante already has this but its just in different key and this happen when him carry "Tony" name.

In this scan I notice Jessica body turn into a tree because of effect demon world energy but Dante on other hand were fine.

Should this count as Transmutation resistance? I know Dante already has this but its just in different key and this happen when him carry "Tony" name.

Uhh..no its already in general resistances page for all demons.
And we termed it as biological manipulation.

More evidence for dmc poc canonicity

It just says "Supervising" it, not sure if that's strict confirmation (But at least it's Itsuno) but NebulaJoy's own site repeatedly states DMC PoC to be an unorthodox orthodox sequel (Sorry, it does say Orthodox) to DMC3 and that it takes place between DMC3 and DMC1.

Last edited:
Back