• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

But for reals, Lady with Kalinna survived a serious attack from trish in the anime
This is going to be usefull for my low tier scaling for the verse, gonna check the anime to see this.

I was also wondering if one of you guys know and think that is worth to calculate Frost's freezing himself in his cocoon, i believe it would wield 9-A to 8-C especially with Frost's ice being AZ.

That's could be useful to help with the low tier scaling of the verse.

I wonder how Chen has Sparda dna? Even though he doesn't even known his grave and know Sparda is never burried or dead.

This literally equal to Madara who using Hashirama cell to gain more power lol.

This is going to be usefull for my low tier scaling for the verse, gonna check the anime to see this.

I was also wondering if one of you guys know and think that is worth to calculate Frost's freezing himself in his cocoon, i believe it would wield 9-A to 8-C especially with Frost's ice being AZ.

That's could be useful to help with the low tier scaling of the verse.
Doubt it would wield anything meaningful. Heck, freezing humans is like, baseline 9-A.

Also I think we should calc Kalina Ann busting the ceiling in Temen-ni-Gru, that would be hella more impressive than what we have now.

BTW, some of the scans on Tony's blog are from prnt.scrn or discord, I'd strongly suggest to put those scans into imgur links or onto the wiki itself as those other links can potentially go dead without notice.

Oof, let me try again.

This one is the scan that was needed to put in the imgur. All the others ones was already using it.
I found a bunch of scans on Tony's blog related to the DMC3 Manga, the DMC1 Guidebooks, the DMC2 guidebooks and one or two scans from the DMC4 Prima Guidebook that were scattered around on discord and prntscrn links.

I'm talking about this blog

bruh, cyber made a blog too?

Anyway, my fingers hurt from no-damaging Cerberus and Urizen (Feels like my fingers are gonna break in half), how to fix

Whoever said Gamers don't struggle......clearly is talking out of his ass......

I feel ya man, I feel ya. I going through same problems on my Pain+ Ghost of Sparta playthrough.

BTW, Vergil vs Beerus should be removed, DMC5 Vergil is now 2-C compared to Beerus's At least Low 2-C

Also who the hell removed Strawberry Sundaes, pizza and Bad Gambling Luck from Dante's weakness section? I demand to know. also he needs depression as a weakness added back for this DMC anime and DMC2 key.

Last edited:
Strawberry Sundaes
Well, now that I think about it, according to Trish in the Drama CD Vol. 2, he could potentially kill people for one due of his obsession (the funniest thing is that the police almost arrested him for it, since they thought he had killed someone for one)

Well, now that I think about it, according to Trish in the Drama CD Vol. 2, he could potentially kill people for one due of his obsession (the funniest thing is that the police almost arrested him for it, since they thought he had killed someone for one)
I also forgot to add pizza.

Where I could hear the CD drama? Since your description is fun af

Back