• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

The Qliphoth Fruit that is said to give one immense power. When Urizen ate this thing, even the title of Demon King becomes something of a weak existence to him.

It appeared that the roots of the Qliphoth he used for defending and attack were only a hindrance to him.

All he had to rely on now was his own body.
It was nothing more than something that can overtake enemies with killing power, an ultimate form of existence it can be called.

If there was anyone who could beat this guy, they would have to be in the realm of a god.

Well, the japanese don't have the ''shaking the foundations of the world'' for Urizen so rip than

Now only the japanese version of the BTN remains now.

Yeah I didn't see anything about "shaking" or "world foundations" or whatever on there. Seems like an English thing. If it were there, obviously I wouldn't leave that out but since I didn't see it, it's not there.

Perhaps the one in BTN may have it.

Idk this thread exist lol

But can we just keep SDT as their own ordinary DT now? Since SDT Vergil are basically replaced his DT in Special edition.

Its your time to shine now Tony, make the ctr

686680652875300891.png

Next stop High 3A Nightmare, DMC1 Dante and Nelo Angelo and than 2C DMC with 3 or 4 space-time continuums scaling for the God Tier of the Verse

It was something about being a threat to the stability of the Demon World had Nightmare been let loose or something according to DMC1's Guide.

There is another japanese guidebook that says that Nightmare is used by Mundus in the same way that Dante use Nightmare Beta and in VOV, V says that Nightmare can "law waste the Demon World"
Was the nightmare in DMC1 the one with high 3-A power? Or is there anything suggesting he wasnt restrained during that time
They say in the DMC1 japanese guidebook that Nightmare was not restrained when he fought Dante.

Yeap

They also fit the requeriments for lasers in VS, but i remember that Dante said that the result is going to be rel at best.

I can try to find the japanese version of the manga. But i remember they saying that Nightmare can "destroy the Demon World" instead of "lay waste the Demon World" in the japanese one.

How would I be aware of that? And please don't make it IMMEDIATELY after the other downgrade thread ends.

Back