• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread

Another glaring issue that I've noticed is that Vergil's match with Saber and Vegeta are also very outdated. I've been thinking of removing them from his profile, but I want to see if anyone else here is fine with their removal.

Another glaring issue that I've noticed is that Vergil's match with Saber and Vegeta are also very outdated. I've been thinking of removing them from his profile, but I want to see if anyone else here is fine with their removal.
yea that & the nero match aswell, both of these matchs are currently outdated

Whats the main proof for the separate s-p thing for the two universes being a thing btw?
Both realms have been separately identified as space-time continuums on two separate occasions,
Demon world has separate flow of time and different laws of reality, its 4D energy can cause time paradoxes in Human World, and warp space-time on universal scale.
(This is already accepted by the way)
Both realms are physically separated by a 3rd realm which is a separate timeline.

This is from top of my mind.....

I meant like where they stated these more exactly, games/novels etc

If somewhere where to ask to show where they said to be separate s-p

The Demon World consuming the Human World is the only thing we have for now to try to scale to speed for the god tier of the verse.

There is also Argosax who was stated that conquered almost every demon in the Demon World, but not sure if that one could be used for speed.

Last edited:
Though that one happened in DMC5 were they are at their peak, so can it really be said to be outlier?
Was considered outlier in the past because Fury is Low tier and would contradict with mundus not having any speed on that level.

Thought DMC 5 did show subjective reality exists on the verse, so Fury would be exception, not exactly an outlier and would scale to dante and vergil.

Heck, we are also revising old feats, and they can be on the same level of fury feats, but more straight foward and done only by god tier (which would debunk the notion of outlier).
Now trying to do that here on the Wiki is hole new history, considering DMC's history here till today.

The thing for Fury, it does a jump but no one really reacts to it before it finishes the jump, just when it is out (like Dante did in the cutscene for example) and I don't really think it would help regardless of that

Isnt supposed to be an argument since is confirmed the the current gen Fury does the jumps with speed.
Nero in canon fights him on standard dificulty to above and both vergil/dante fights Fury inside the demon world.

Pretty consistent for me :v

The thing for Fury, it does a jump but no one really reacts to it before it finishes the jump, just when it is out (like Dante did in the cutscene for example) and I don't really think it would help regardless of that
Both Dante, Nero and Vergil have moves that even track and tag Furies through their jumps iirc.....so maybe it could work if it wasn't considered an outlier...

Eh, IDK about Vergil's unless it's through his mirage swords?

All I know from the Fury is Dante obviously noticed someone or something (Fury) was near him and then just as the Fury was about to hit him, he reacted to it without being really phased by it. DK if it's cuz he knew or he's not afraid of something like that being able to harm him. However you interpret his reaction.

Nero, if you take his Buster animations into consideration, can at least keep up with the Fury's attacks.

At least those are my thoughts on this.

There was also arguments i heard in other places it could be teleportation too from the description, which some think of that too
Yeah it appears like that....but the entire shtick of that demon is that it gradually evolved to become faster and faster to untill it was able to " space-time jump"......so it is speed based whatever it is 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️......besides you cannot evolve to gradually teleport.....either you can or you cannot since its a instantaneous process after all....I wonder if anyone has checked the Jap DMC5 guide for this , maybe it has some extra info or dev comment to explain this wierd demon....since the game does not do a very good job of explanation.

But even if it turned out to be anything impressive it just go on to be an outlier or nobody would scale to it like Tony said. Sad☹☹

Though there are stuff/feats from God tiers that could be MFTL+ but problem is getting it to accepted to be speed applicable....which is another headache...🙄🙄.....

Yeah it appears like that....but the entire shtick of that demon is that it gradually evolved to become faster and faster to untill it was able to " space-time jump"......so it is speed based whatever it is 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️......besides you cannot evolve to gradually teleport.....either you can or you cannot since its a instantaneous process after all....I wonder if anyone has checked the Jap DMC5 guide for this , maybe it has some extra info or dev comment to explain this wierd demon....since the game does not do a very good job of explanation.
Technically, not every teleportation is instantaneous, so Fury could be actually evolving his teleportation abilities to become instantaneous.
Though there are stuff/feats from God tiers that could be MFTL+ but problem is getting it to accepted to be speed applicable....which is another headache...🙄🙄.....
If we can get our hands on the japanese version of BTN and they say that Urizen and Dante was shocking the universe instead of the planet, than we can try something with that and the others feats in the verse.

Technically, not every teleportation is instantaneous, so Fury could be actually evolving his teleportation abilities to become instantaneous.
I wasn't referring to "speed of teleportation"......but rather process of acquiring one....you cannot go from " I don't have ability of teleportation" to "I have ability to teleport" using gradual overtime adaptation....either you can or you can't.... its a sharp jump not a gentle slope if you draw it on graph...regardless of type or speed of teleportation.

As for speed of teleportation......with how consistently teleportation is instantaneous in verse....seems kinda contradictory if that were the case....

If we can get our hands on the japanese version of BTN and they say that Urizen and Dante was shocking the universe instead of the planet, than we can try something with that and the others feats in the verse.
Yeah wish that could happen.....maybe we could contact the original fan translators and request them to give us a Jap raw copy....

Yeah wish that could happen.....maybe we could contact the original fan translators and request them to give us a Jap raw copy....
That is a good idea, maybe we even upgrade Dante and Urizen shockwave feat from planetary to universal if become true that they are referring to universal in the novel.

They even mention in the enemy files of the game that Urizen can shake the foundations of the world, so universal is probably the correct one

That is a good idea, maybe we even upgrade Dante and Urizen shockwave feat from planetary to universal if become true that they are referring to universal in the novel.

They even mention in the enemy files of the game that Urizen can shake the foundations of the world, so universal is probably the correct one
I will try it after this month when my exams are over.....👍👍

Fury's entire moveset is him moving and speeding, gameplay shows that very well. He eventually reaches warp speed and maintain it for an short moment.
The profile can be kinda missleading compared to what happens in gameplay.

Fury's entire moveset is him moving and speeding, gameplay shows that very well. He eventually reaches warp speed and maintain it for an short moment.
The profile can be kinda missleading compared to what happens in gameplay.
Thats true.....thats why I mentioned maybe we should use DMC5 Guide for more context...

Was there shockwave feat thing mentioned as having "shook the world"?

Depending on what the original version say, it may still end up as saying "World" or Sekai/世界 which can mean the earth or the universe depending on the context usage.

Whatever you guys can get, you can send it to me and I'll try and see what the OG version says.

Was there shockwave feat thing mentioned as having "shook the world"?

Depending on what the original version say, it may still end up as saying "World" or Sekai/世界 which can mean the earth or the universe depending on the context usage.

Whatever you guys can get, you can send it to me and I'll try and see what the OG version says.

Here, the time stamp is : 13:09

Back