• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 11

If Vergil does judgement cuts, does that mean Paradox does argument cuts?

Also, Dante, I don't know just quite how to express how absolutely wrong that last statement was. Or the first.

I'm going to school for astronomy, and I can tell you, there's a million and one reasons why you couldn't see galaxies while in interstellar space. Or even intergalactic. Just because you can't see the galaxies doesn't automatically disprove that the place was universal in being.

Calm down, Paradox, you don't need to be disrespectful at this point, no I'm not new here, btw

I mean this would all be answered if we use, you know....WoG.

It would be 4-A regardless since you can't prove it was an overtime thing and it's performed by a 3-A possibly low 2-c being .

Yeah, I agree, Dieno

We have some Universe merging feats (in other franchises) that were discarted because we didn't have a timeframe, it's important since it could be...I dunno, Planet by Planet lol

Though this is completely irrelevant to argue about since him creating it before or after the fight wields the same tier.

It doesn't, my boi, timeframe is almost always important, that's why some of those 3-A feats that you listed in that (good, btw) blog still a bit vague for me, because it doesn't have timeframe. However, we have more than enough feats with one (Argosax and Void Mundus), so it isn't quite relevant, and if we go by their commom and casual Tier 3 feats, then we can ignore timeframe in this case, since, well, creating a Universe shouldn't be a problem for Mundus at this point

...I'm speechless. I guess that literally every single Earth in any Fictional Franchise out there is only country-sized because a good portion of series never go outside a single country. Because apparently having stuff that a universe would have inside it somehow is something that goes "against" it being universe-sized.

Where is the punchline.

You can say some things like "Are you new here ?" (yeah I saw it) even when speechless ? Well that's a feat ma boi

Well, i'm talking about low ends, we can see stars, so it is a 4-A feat at the very least, and if Kamiya really stated to be universe sized (which I never saw, but I trust in you), then it's 3-A, being backed up by a lot of other 3-A feats

I think we should make a CRT for this, it is a feat that should be on Mundus profile, and some abilities that are missing, specially those that are used by his creations, and Memory Manip (from Visions of V), also Universal Creation range for him

Still, it doesn't scale to their speed

Well, he said "old", but I think I got it, he doesn't answer anything that is repetitive, but what was the first question ?

However I'll make the CRT, good to see that I was wrong, besides the dissapointment

> It doesn't, my boi, timeframe is almost always important

Only if it is stated the feat took time. Otherwise, 3-A by default. This is a basic standard we have, man.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, he said "Old", but I think I got it
I'll make the CRT, good to see that I was wrong
I wouldn't mention or even involve the tweets since that would just cause drama with Matt and others, the most important part is proving the dimension is real and a product of creation so it can be supporting evidence for higher tiers and apart of the reason for Mundus' tier.

I agree with Dieno, don't mention the tweets. The only way they'd take them literally is if Kamiya wasn't a massive troll, and even though there's evidence to support that he's being honest, they likely still won't believe it.

ParadoxIndifferent said:
> It doesn't, my boi, timeframe is almost always important

Only if it is stated the feat took time. Otherwise, 3-A by default. This is a basic standard we have, man.
MK God tiers disagree, they would be 5-B if timeframe doesn't matter in statements, however every verse have a different thing, and falls under case by case.

If you guys have anything to add for Mundus, now is the time

I wouldn't mention or even involve the tweets since that would just cause drama with Matt and others, the most important part is proving the dimension is real and a product of creation so it can be supporting evidence for higher tiers and apart of the reason for Mundus' tier.

Agree

MK God tiers disagree, they would be 5-B if timeframe doesn't matter in statements

Though I am still ugh on Kamiya statements, they are actually gonna be reupgraded to 5-B for that exact reason

TISSG7Redgrave said:
eh just claiming my spot OVO and its 340 as im writing this post tbf
I'll get it next time, just you watch

RebubleUselet said:
Okay, can we add Resistance to Spatial Manipulation for Nero?
Again, this is the same problem I've had the last few times I've brought it up. There's very, very little input, so I'm not entirely sure if it can be added.

Tony and Dante agreed with adding it, and Qliphoth seems to agree as well. I believe that should be enough input for such minor addition.

Sure, that seems reasonable to me. Let's add it then.

Exactly to what speed scales Dante?

I have seen

this:

2.28268121e-8 seconds

also this:

80% = 0.0000000114s = 29.2% of lightspeed

60% = 0.0000000152s = 21.9% of lightspeed

and the las one of 0.365c

Which one is the accepted one?

29.2% iirc

If we do the absolute stupid way and take modifiers and multipliers as literal this means that Dante can go roughly 3x FTL with DT.

Still unknown how much the total multipliers for SDT are.

The base DT modifier increases the stats to where they oneshot and speed blitz anything equal to them in base, and the Hearts increase that power further.

As far as I remember, Vergil's DT is more powerful, or was stated to be more powerful in some way, but as to how? I don't know. I can't find the source anyways so...

Nero's DT also grants him a plethora of different abilities, which makes it unique since both Dante and Vergil's DTs only amp stats.

Back