• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry Discussion Thread 11

Also the Qliphoth was indeed bringing the Demon World closer to the Human World:

Devil May Cry 5: Before the Nightmare, Chapter 24 - V: "In the middle of the central square, the divine tree Qliphoth stretched out and grew, grew inexorably, closer to the sun — and, as it grew, the human world came closer and closer to the demon world."

And the Fruit is even more powerful than the tree, which apparently already have a Cosmic Feat

This is good for scalling, the Fruit by itself gives you 3-A/Low 2-C powers that are already beyond Baseline, and even with this and added with his own power, Urizen cound't defeat Dante...wow

I remember that in the artbook they mention that the Qliphoth came off at the end because it had already consumed energy and needed more, so it would start covering the Earth.

So it was moving itself to a place where more blood was after the Fruit was eaten? Or was it literally about to cover the Earth?Do you have a link to it?

Wey, I think I found the reason why I dampened power after devil may cry anime where it was mountain to devil may cry 2 and the novel where it is universal

https://ibb.co/VVVn5pH

https://ibb.co/9np6Vff

Well, according to Nico, demons evolve from generation to generation. I do not try to be added to dante / vergil / nero reactive evolution I just try to put something more logical to that leap of power that there is of those moments in the history of Devil May Cry (anime novel and 2 by dante and 4 to 5 by nero). (Of course, it would not even be the basis for reactive evolution and even that doesn't exist :v).

Wey, I think I found the reason why I dampened power after devil may cry anime where it was mountain to devil may cry 2 and the novel where it is universal

Well, according to Nico, demons evolve from generation to generation. I do not try to be added to dante / vergil / nero reactive evolution I just try to put something more logical to that leap of power that there is of those moments in the history of Devil May Cry (anime novel and 2 by dante and 4 to 5 by nero). (Of course, it would not even be the basis for reactive evolution and even that doesn't exist :v).

This is what it says in Japanese:

Õæ¿Þ¥║Òü«Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéÆÕÉ©ÕÅÄÒüùþÁéÒüêÒüƒÒé»Òâ¬ÒâòÒé®ÒâêÒü»ÒÇüÒüòÒéëÒü½Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝ÒéƵ▒éÒü«þ®║õ©¡Òü½µÁ«Òüìõ©èÒüîÒéèÒÇüÕ£░þÉâÒéÆÞªåÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Õ║âÒüîÒüú ÒüªÒüäÒüìÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéµêÉÕ▒ñÕ£ÅÒüºÕ▒òÚûïÒüùÒüƒÒé»Òâ¬ÒâòÒé®ÒâêÒü»ÒÇüÚ鬵é¬Òü«µ¿╣ÒéƵÇØÒéÅÒüøÒéïÕ¢óÒéÆõ©ïþòîÒü½ÞÉ¢Òü¿ÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéþÁÁÒéÆÕêåÒüïÒéèµÿôÒüÅÒüùÒüªÒÇüµäÅÕø│ ÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÕÅûÒüúÒüªÒééÒéëÒüäÒüƒÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞí¿þÅ¥ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé(µ£¿õ©ï)

Oliver, double post.

Also, I don't get why you try to say.

Also, also, I already asked Shiro for some help.

Edit: Thank you Galens.

Oliver de jesus said:

That actually would explain alot

So, it's nice to see that the tree was going to cover the planet, but is this a Tier 6 feat ?

The tree already have a 6-C feat

Dienomite22 said:
It does? It has nothing to do with the God tiers who where the ones performing those 3-A/Low 2-C feats as they never had been referenced to having any sort of family or branch or whatever to keep evolving and one of them is confirmed to have eated the fruit to attain that power while the other doesn't have a backstory.

@Dante Demon Killah

it's cool additional knowledge that provides more information about the tree and could possibly yield a higher result than 6-C (although it isn't needed tbh)

Honestly, it's always good to have new feats even if they are Tier 6, a backup is important

I remember that when DMC was High 6-A that someone said "hey, we should look for new feats, in case something happens with Abigail's portal", literally a few days later that feat was discarted and DMC was 7-A at best, and without DMC5 (Which gave us a 6-C and a Low 6-B feat), DMC was going to be that weak until someone goes against all the green forces of staff to bring 3-A DMC again

Argosax's eclipse feat is 5-B to 5-A, so I guess DMC would still be a powerful verse even without aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall those cosmic feats

Tony di bugalu said:
Dienomite22 said:
It does? It has nothing to do with the God tiers who where the ones performing those 3-A/Low 2-C feats as they never had been referenced to having any sort of family or branch or whatever to keep evolving and one of them is confirmed to have eated the fruit to attain that power while the other doesn't have a backstory.
it explains how Vergil, Dante and especially Nero are naturally strong even at young ages

I'm still worried about an eventually CRT to remove the 3-A and Low 2-C ratings from DMC, but given how solid the arguments are, I don't see it happening anytime soon.

But it says that the demons evolve after generations pass, not like Dante/Vergil/Deadweight who are naturally strong but not as strong as Daddy/GranDaddy

it explains how Vergil, Dante and especially Nero are naturally strong even at young ages

Perhaps due to the sparda genes and the mutation that iso perm to be mixed with the blood of eva is the trigger of the evolution between generation and communication as a superior person automatically and that no one has human blood and we have that human blood = power then if I proclaim human and demonic blood we would have an elovutive way of life greater than its predecessor.

Any more plans for more DMC pages?

I noticed we don't have any of the bosses in DMC5 and there's probably some more missing from the previous games.

So, I was wondering if the weight of Beowulf could be calc'ed? It could become a slight upgrade for the earlier versions of Dante and Vergil.

Just read the new Vision of V chapter.

Basically it first summarizes the origins of Nightmare's creation by Mundus himself, who wanted to create a very powerful demon underling. Narration states he succeeded very well on it...if a bit overly so. It says right after he successfully created it that its power would have allowed it to lay waste "to even the Demon World", which prompted Mundus to immediately chain it up in order to restrain it.

It also doesn't seem to have a mind of its own other than listening to its masters orders, which as of this point to the present wasn't gonna listen to V.

This point here in the chapter is pretty much just V trying to recruit Nightmare...and he does it by sending out Shadow to fight only for Shadow's form to instantly shatter from one of Nightmare's attacks. Orbs still okay but its form was broken after just one hit from it. Then Nightmare uses its kamehameha beam that V barely manages to dodge by a hairs breath (although Griffon got hit by it, and the panels aren't clear to me if V actually jumped back himself or Griffon pushed him back at the last second and he took it himself).

With both of his familiars down, V is then thrown into Nightmare's being like how I think it was for Dante in DMC1. The chapter then comes to an end with V seeing Mundus' statue form and a dream version of his time as Nelo Angelo.

It says right after he successfully created it that its power would have allowed it to lay waste "to even the Demon World", which prompted Mundus to immediately chain it up in order to restrain it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back