• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destruction Incarnate (Yami vs Dry) (0/3/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forking hell.

Licht keeps his stats thought right?

Nvm. Only with a single spell.

Sigh, this tier is cursed.

Not really, we already reached a conclusion and the thread pretty much, can be closed. The only thing that is left to do until we change the ratings is find multipliers for those who gets downgraded

Epsilon R said:
Not really, we already reached a conclusion and the thread pretty much, can be closed. The only thing that is left to do until we change the ratings is find multipliers for those who gets downgraded
Who is we?

Dragon said a few words in some kind of agreement but clearly did not want to be inviolved, only you and Astral fully agree with this multiple people still disagree. with the Low 6-B scaling you propose.

Mitch hasnt even given a final opinion.

No one even disagreed with the scaling I proposed at all, except the OP, not even the people that just came to the thread saying "agree with the downgrade" and left before I even proposed the scaling. And even if someone did, they haven't explained why.

I also asked Dragonmasterxyz and Ant and they agreed to. No one replied in the thread since then.

Anyways, aren't we kinda derailing the thread?

Epsilon R said:
No one even disagreed with the scaling I proposed at all, except the OP, not even the people that just came to the thread saying "agree with the downgrade" and left before I even proposed the scaling. And even if someone did, they haven't explained why.
Well Ant kinda needs to confirm that in the thread first if he truly agreed that it should be applied.

Either way as you said its derailing.

Epsilon R said:
What does dry starts with?
Whatever Mandala is telling him to, which is precog.

Mostly entails of spamming Powernull and Fire manipulation and, when in range, sword fighting.

Yami starts with Dimension Slash. He also has precog.

Though, he's also the type of guy that analyses his opponent first

I love every time that question is asked.

We don't have a great definition, we just know that he can look into future possibilities and use that to precog the future. Sorta kinda.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yami's Precog can detect smell, sound, intent, life force, feelings, muscle movement, presence, etc.
Ok..but it's still not true precognition. He isn't literally seeing the future.

Rocker1189 said:
Yami's Precog can detect smell, sound, intent, life force, feelings, muscle movement, presence, etc.
Ok..but it's still not true precognition. He isn't literally seeing the future.
I mean yeah, it's analytical prediction, of course it's not precog.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
But it is still pretty stronk.
I would say Dry's is a little more ahead in that department, which gets compounded with his skill.
Yami's broken accelerated development will easily compensate for that.

Nah it won't do it in time the level of skill that knight run has is one of the highest on the wiki and Dry is near the top. Yami won't develop nearly in time to get used to it. Also Yami's accelerated development has always required other characters stepping in for a while. Never on his own.

Er, sorry, Yami's accelerated development isn't attributed to skill, but physical stats.
I thought so. Still won't matter due to wave techniques. Actually his Ki would likely get nulled which would null his precognition.

That won't matter either unless Yami grows a **** ton. Without Mandala, Dry was more or less battling equally with someone that could blitz him around.

And even though he's not Anne or Sion, he's somewhat close to them in skill. Sion won against a danmaku using, equally skilled opponent in a battle where a single hit could kill her while her stats were cut by 80%, and Anne handles and kills opponents vastly stronger all day every day even when she's so weak that merely fighting causes her damage due to the load on her body.

Dry is neither dying from merely fighting or is getting debuffed immensely, on top of being able to abuse his precognition.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That won't matter either unless Yami grows a **** ton. Without Mandala, Dry was more or less battling equally with someone that could blitz him around.
And even though he's not Anne or Sion, he's somewhat close to them in skill. Sion won against a danmaku using, equally skilled opponent in a battle where a single hit could kill her while her stats were cut by 80%, and Anne handles and kills opponents vastly stronger all day every day even when she's so weak that merely fighting causes her damage due to the load on her body.

Dry is neither dying from merely fighting or is getting debuffed immensely, on top of being able to abuse his precognition.
Merely watching a fight made him strong enough to destroy a structure he couldn't before.

How would it nulled? What are wave techniques?
Wave techniques are a martial art style where literal waves that are created from dry with every attack they null any supernatural phenomena up and including physics breaking weapons. Basically every one of his attacks powernull the opponent.

Still doesn't seem like enough to me to just overpower Dry, who is likely gonna go in, no holds barred to destroy him the moment he realizes that Yami is getting stronger.

Merely watching a fight made him strong enough to destroy a structure he couldn't before.
All his development has been via watching others fight not actually fight himself I doubt he has actual in combat accelerated development and it takes a long ass time too, I don't know why you call it broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back