• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destruction Incarnate (Yami vs Dry) (0/3/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
So if they have to hit, what stops Yami from precog'ing them, along with passive mans force fields and amping himself?
Dry has his precognition as well? Which is far better than Yami's. The forcefields would get nulled on contact. They are also aoe.

It also simultaneously gave way to a technique that literally shattered space with a single strike, that requires no charge up.
Cool still was not in combat himself and still took ages to develop. Fact is it won't apply in this match. Or most matches.

I mean, if they both have it, but only one gets passively stronger, faster, etc, then does it really matter? If it's an AOE Yami can use black hole and absorb it.

I mean, if they both have it, but only one gets passively stronger, faster, etc, then does it really matter? If it's an AOE Yami can use black hole and absorb it.
The back hole would get nulled are you really not getting it? They won't be affected by the back hole in the first place instead they would null it. It does matter the skill gap + precognition is faaar too huge. And Yami's development yet again is not that high.

Rocker1189 said:
It also simultaneously gave way to a technique that literally shattered space with a single strike, that requires no charge up.
Cool still was not in combat himself and still took ages to develop. Fact is it won't apply in this match. Or most matches.
Ages? The fight was done by FTL people, what are you talking about? And his accelerated development is something he's also shown in combat, that's just his most prominent feat. Literally doing nothing made him stronger.

Ages? The fight was done by FTL people, what are you talking about? And his accelerated development is something he's also shown in combat, that's just his most prominent feat. Literally doing nothing made him stronger.
The fight was done by people calced to be FTL faaaar different than confirmed FTL. If he hasn't done it in combat we can only assume that he developes from watching others fight.

Doesn't his profile directly say that it is limited by it's small size? Not even mentioning how there's no reason it wouldn't get power nulled as well?

And like I already mentioned, Dry already fights perfectly well against people that can both blitz him and out AP him. The moment he understands Yami is getting stronger, which is likely near instantly considering his intellect and skill, he's gonna slam hard on Yami. And considering that I am pretty sure he wrecks Yami in skill, Yami is gonna fall.

Which reminds me, is what Rocker says true and he has only gotten stronger by observing fights, or has he done it in the middle of battle?

Rocker1189 said:
The back hole would get nulled are you really not getting it? They won't be affected by the back hole in the first place instead they would null it. It does matter the skill gap + precognition is faaar too huge. And Yami's development yet again is not that high.
Skill + Precognition isn't gonna save you when your opponent can amp themselves faster than FTL, and get passively stronger, which is every character's first move in this series: Reinforcement Magic. I don't see why Yami can't just do that and cut him.

Rocker1189 said:
The fight was done by people calced to be FTL faaaar different than confirmed FTL. If he hasn't done it in combat we can only assume that he developes from watching others fight.
They were FTL before the fight where the feat happened. There's numerous statements of FTL Black Clover.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Doesn't his profile directly say that it is limited by it's small size? Not even mentioning how there's no reason it wouldn't get power nulled as well?
And like I already mentioned, Dry already fights perfectly well against people that can both blitz him and out AP him. The moment he understands Yami is getting stronger, which is likely near instantly considering his intellect and skill, he's gonna slam hard on Yami. And considering that I am pretty sure he wrecks Yami in skill, Yami is gonna fall.

Which reminds me, is what Rocker says true and he has only gotten stronger by observing fights, or has he done it in the middle of battle?
Not really, it absorbed Langris's pretty big EE space ball magic.

His precognition is faaar better than Yami's and so is his skill. Speed is equal so the amp would not be far faster than FTL. Dry as stated above by SirLancelot fought someone fast enough to blitz him and won. Mandala + waves poeernullimg him and his techniques that's why. You still haven't shown a way for him to get past the waves. If he gets hit with one he loses his powers and can't precognition anymore.

You don't know how amps work under speed equalization. If one character is faster than the other, but speed is equalized, then their speed but would superior to their unequal speed. That's what I've seen under numerous threads. Can you show me Dry fighting someone superior to FTL?

So he did indeed not get stronger and faster during battle but only while watching it, so that is a non issue in this fight.

Also that's irrelevant, the ball would just get nulled then.

Also, a reminder. Dry is almost 6 times stronger, Yami is at, or perhaps scaling above 1.16 tons. And don't tell me he compares to Licht without reinforcement.

Not only does Dry have a somewhat better precog, he nearly one shots, and still has the massive skill advantage and AoE powernull. And he will make sure to not give Yami any breathing room when he notices him passively getting better, he is not one to let fights drag.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I don't ever remember him actually developing in combat on his own. Both times he developed it was from watching others fight and then gaining a new technique from that. And in fact him increasing AP is pretty dubious considering he developed durability negging techniques.

You don't know how amps work under speed equalization. If one character is faster than the other, but speed is equalized, then their speed but would superior to their unequal speed. That's what I've seen under numerous threads. Can you show me Dry fighting someone superior to FTL?
No thats not how it work or it ignores the point of speed equal. It allowed for amps. Assuming you are FLT normally and have a 10 times amp. If you fight someone that is only supersonic but both are equalised the person who is FTL would simply get a 10 times faster than the other person they won't go back to FTL. If they are used that way in other threads then they are wrong.

I haven't seen this in any thread at all.

If they are in speed equal, they have the same speed. So unless there is some defined value to how much the technique amps Yami's speed, it simply amps Yami's speed and that's it. You need to be able to give an actual number of how much he gets amped.

They were FTL before the fight where the feat happened. There's numerous statements of FTL Black Clover.
Pretty sure this is wrong, there are like 2 LS statements of specific techniques in one arc. But regardless that is derailing.

@Rocker

One thing. I would personally say that Analytical Prediction is often better than Future Sight rection/prediction-wise, especially within the context of a fight.

Future Sight is indeed better for information analysis uses though.

@Yung What Lancelot says, I think I get your point but Dry's is one of the better once(at least of we get a full showing of how it works).

What the hell happend when i was gone to work?

Seems like all forms of Shounen is bad juju, blergh.

Analytical prediction: Sure, Yamis looks more detailed but isnt much better. Drys allows him to perfectly counter sword flurries from someone who was pretty near him in skill and blitzed him.

But that dosnt matter much because Dry has ACTUAL precognition on top of it

Powernull: Waves can null literal physics breaking weapons and other waves. And he can hit people with a Wave AoE attack the size of Europe.

Dry is the kinda guy that would deem you a threat and just goes Nuke the planet, something that he would see with his Precog.

They were literally here.

I'm cursed, my matches are cursed, my verses are cursed. Everything is cursed

Cease and desist

Completely forgot about this thread. Turns out I was indeed wrong about the speed amps, apologize.

But with a new chapter of Black Clover our, how does Dry respond to Yami's flight without a broom, as to which he can range spam?

AoE wave attacks that can more or less cover an area that would look like the space a continent would occupate from space. And we are talking "Eurasia" kind of size here, but in a circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back