• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demonbane questions

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ential_Seed/Human_Azathoth_(_Chutlhu_Mythos_)

No... This is not a downgrade thread. I've been re-reading D.Y.N Freaks for a bit... But I do indeed have a few questions about it :

• Is my blog posted above accurate ? I was planning on making a page for it either this afternoon or the day after. Some knowledgable members of said verse are needed for evaluation.
  • Can it be assumed that by Azama using her/Azathoth's powers to remake the world, that would include the Outer Gods ?
  • Someone stated that Azana would only Low 2-C ( Even though at bare minimum she would definitely scale to EoS Demonbane & Al Azeif due to scaling from Mugen , Crow , and Narukami respectively )... I'm not too knowledgable about Demonbane to debunk this correctly ?
  • Can we assume her & Elder God Demonbane are comparable (at least) due to both sharing the exact same source of power (Azathoth) ?

1. Apart from the High 1-A stuff. It looks fine, but the profile doesn't go in depth about Magick Theory/Deus Ex Machina and her nature as an avatar

• Magick: The act of manipulating magical power, energy that encompasses everything. By borrowing the power of gods, a sorcerer can cause miracles to manifest in the world by imposing their own law into reality.
Something like this for exemple

2. Probably? Seems kinda context heavy

3. By her very nature, she's a 1-A. It doesn't matter whether she's an avatar or the true Azzy. Elder Gods are all 1-A. We have stuff like Kuzaku being beyond existence and energy. We have Aeon (Azrad Mecha) who could rewrite and destroy the very definition of existence (note that existence in Demonbane context means the totality of all). We have Laban (who's not a God mind you) going beyond space and time. And many more. She's absolutely 1-A

4. I'll talk about this later

Sorry for the late response @ALRF

• Thank you. However, may I ask how to get more information and where to find it at ? I'd like to have a good knowledge on the verse's abilities and such.
  • Okay then. Theydid seem to imply in Chapters 11 & 10 that she replaced Azathoth rather than being merely a Avatar. Mugen even referred to her as Azathoth, not the avatar as she does everyone else ( sans the dude who become True Nyaralotheop )
  • I see.... Seems quite interesting to say the least. Thank you. I don't know where to start looking in terms of finding 1-A feats though...
  • Okay then. A question about this in particular though... Wouldn't D.Y.N Freak's scale to Post-Kishin Demonbane/Al Azeif ? Because, according to a timeline I recently saw, D.Y.N Freaks takes place well after Kishin occurred.
Also, Narukami ( who if #4 is true means his transformed state scales to Post-Kishin Demonbane/Another Blood ) transcends to becoming a Elder God himself, just by Azana merely wishing for it. This implies to me that the current Azzy is far stronger than the previous one.

1. Visual novel (Both Kishin and Zanma) explains in detail (and through great wording) on how Magick works. You'll have to make sure to pay attention to all details (as there's actually quite a lot). But be wary, it's not gonna be one or just two articles. It's a hell amount of articles and philosophy of reading. Take it from my words, i went through hell and my brain still aches (it's still an understatement...my pain cannot be described) from all the reading i did

2. Sure then (I got really nothing to say so i trust you on this)

3. The VNs, Thelemapedia, the light novels, Theosopedia, Schopenhauer's, manga, anime, websites.

I'm just gonna shy away from the D.Y.N questions until i get familiar with it.

If you want more information, ask Theok. There's no one better than him when it comes to Demonbane. But beware, he can crush your hopes and dreams

Okay. I've been warned. I'll start the conquest of knowledge tomorrow. D.Y.N is only about 13 chapters though in comparison . I'll... Maybe ask him. I don't know about that.

Don't worry. He mostly hates those "myths" and dislikes erros (Such as with EGD profile for exemple). He's a nice guy overall and will happily help you expand da knowledge

I'm sure he will be happy to explain you D.Y.N on such a scale you would know everything correctly ovo

Back